Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Of Mangoes and Mysteries|AsYa FF|Chapter 4B Updated Pg:10 (Page 8)

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hey loved it a lot Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...

Sajilisha Senior Member
Sajilisha
Sajilisha

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Continue soon do pm me if possible Clap Big smile
...SankaDevi... Senior Member
...SankaDevi...
...SankaDevi...

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I updated Chapter Three like I've said on Saturdays! I loved all the comments and hope to reply to them someday or maybe today! It depends on my mood! 

Right now, I'm very busy with school and work, and don't get time for myself! But finally its Saturday here in Chicago it 10 o'clock here in the morning and I'm all pumped up for a good day! 

Please DO REPLY AND LIKE. I'M A SUCKER FOR COMMENTS AND LIKES!

Thank You sweeties and IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POST, then press the DELETE button on your buddy list and say bye bye! Cause my Buddy List is keep on getting bigger and bigger and lovelyer. (If thats a word.)Wink

I haven't dedicated this chapter or story to anyone but I am dedicating this story to all the Qubool Hai fans and Arnav (Barun the Hottie, after Karan babuLOL). ( Just my opinion. I love both. But to an NOT extent where I would fight with someone on the forum because they bashed Barun or Karan.Big smile) That's just weird. Really weird.

Thank You once again, and please do READ. AND I MEAN IT.LOL

Till then, Ciao,

Sammy the WEIRDO.LOLLOL

( I know I'm crazy.)LOL Maybe not.LOL Sorry, I know, Weird is a offensive word.LOL

Chapter #3- Love.

Arnav just couldn't believe it. He was in love with Zoya. Love at first sight? That sounds very crooked. He thought.

He wasn't the guy to go LaLa over a girl, he was the guy girls that went LaLa for him. 

He just couldn't understand what Zoya had, which he liked. 

Many people would say that love at first sight is bogus and your hormones just go wild because you have just seen a attractive person who made your heart beat infinitely.

Zoya sat down and looked around her. On her left sat Mr. Prasad. On her right sat, that elevator guy. What was his name again? Arnav. The Ocean.

She had learned about many Hindu names in her Hindi language class. She also learned the meaning of her name. She meant life. But was she happy with her life? Why couldn't she forget her past? 

Zoya brushed away her internal thoughts and wanted to just focus on her job. Her brand new job where she would maybe forget her past and dwell in the present and not worry about the future. 

Zoya looked at her boss's boss. Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. She looked at him with so much intense and she just wanted to kiss him. Wait what? Kiss him? 

Zoya, that's your boss's boss. You can't kiss him. I wonder how he will be in bed? Stop it Zoya. Stop it. Stop ogling at him with your eyes. 

Remember when you went to a lecture with Humera? How the lecturer was saying, a woman's and man's  modesty is kept when they lower they eyes. It's better to lower your eye's and keeping your modesty in. It's the best for you. 

Zoya came out of her thoughts and focused on the presentation Mr. Khan was giving. She understood much of it, how he wanted his new computers to have the software, Unix and wanted all his old computers to be replaced with his new computers. He also wanted an interior designer to be called upon and help him renovate the office building. He wanted his office to look grand and extravagant for the upcoming inauguration of the new computer.

1:30 pm-Lunch time.

Zoya sat in the cafeteria with a couple of people along with Mr. Prasad and Mr. Raizada. She thought she heard the name, Raizada. But where? 

Zoya got a salad from the salad bar and sat down. While the others were still in line at the different food bars. 

Arnav came by and sat. He had gotten a yogurt with fruit and a Diet Green Tea. He noticed that Zoya was in her thoughts.

"Uh Miss Farooqi, may I ask something?" Arnav questioned.

"Uh yes of course, Mr. Raizada," Zoya replied dryly.

"Why are you so sad and gloomy, you seemed fine, I mean is everything okay?" He asked carefully.

"You know, Mr. Raizada, I'm sad for no reason. Do you often get that feeling that everything is perfect but then you go back to your past and just think about it. You just want to change everything in your past and a go back and live it," Zoya replied.

"I understand. You know what my mother used to say? She used say that past is a place where we go for bad memories only. Many of us look at the bad memories and never accept that fact that maybe it's meant to happen. I don't know what happened in your past and I am not going to ask you because that's your personal matter. But when we go back to our past, just look at the good memories, and trust me, everything good will happen to you," Arnav explained.

Zoya looked at him. She was in complete shock of what this guy had told her. She was completely impressed. She was about to say something, but rest of the people had come with their food trays. She didn't want this matter to get too extended. 

She looked down at her salad, poked the fork into the lettuce and started to believe that her past was her destiny and is meant to look at for only good memories. Just good memories.

Arnav couldn't understand what he had just told Zoya. He was surpised himself of what he had said. 

Maybe love really changed a man to a extent. But that only happens overnight. Here in his situation, love changed him in 5 hours? Really? 

Arnav mixed his mangoes in his creamy greek yogurt and started to devour the taste of it. He just loved mangoes and strawberry yogurt. Weird combo, he thought.

Asad often ate lunch in his private office. He hated acting all lovey dovey with his staff. 

Asad was a introvert. He didn't have many friends, actually none really and just went home to office and office to home. His mom and sister lived in Bhopal and he lived all the way in Delhi. He hated being away from them. His dad, Rashid Ahmed Khan had passed away and he was responsible of his family. 

His sister, Najma was soon going to get married and after that shifting to Chicago too. Then his Ammi, Dilshad Ahmed Khan was going to come back to Dehli for permanent residency.

He loved Bhopal. That's where he was born and where his extended family had lived once. Now they all had shifted to America. 

He brushed off his thoughts and saw that Ayaan was calling him.

"Assalamwalkuim bhaijaan," Ayaan said from the other side.

"Wasalm, Ayaan, kaiso ho? Aur Humera kaise hai?" Asad inquired.

"I'm good and Humera is good too, I was going to ask if you're coming to the party on Saturday? Humera is inviting a couple friends, I hope you can come," Ayaan said.

"Of course, its Humera's baby shower, of course I'll come," Asad said.

"How's everyone? Dilshad chachi and Tamatar?" Ayaan asked.

"Theyre good. Najma is full on preparing for her wedding and Ammi is helping her too, I hope you guys recieved the invitation for her nikaah, and what about Ghaffur chacha and Raziya chachi, how are they?" Asad asked more questions.

"Theyre good alhumdulliah. Theyre all excited for the newborn's arrival and of course we'll all come to her wedding. Afterall its our Tamatar's wedding." Ayaan explained.

Asad looked at the clock and lunch time was going to be over in 5 minutes. 

"Okay Ayaan lunch time is over, I'll talk to you later inshallah." Asad hung up.

Ting Ting.

you're coming to my baby shower on Saturday right?

Yes of course, Humzie poo. 

Oh okay. Bring some hot guy with you. U really need one. :-)

But how can I? As if there's a whole line of hot guys for me. LOL :P

Ayaan won't mind really. Infact Ammi and Abu are still on their pilgrimage so its just a baby shower for friends not family.

So I'm not family? :(

No yaar its not like that. My in-laws want a grand baby shower after Ammi and Abu come. And of course I'm inviting you to that too. :-) This one is just for friends and colleagues. I hope you understand Zoe. :-)

JK. Stop getting all sad. :)

What can I do? My hormones can't stop being wild. One minute I'm happy and one minute I'm all sad. U kno what happened yday? I wanted to have pregnant sex with Ayaan. :D

Um I didn't want to kno tht. LOLL. Anyways my break is done, now I have to work, I'll call you after okay :) Bye Humzie poo.

KhudaHafiz Zoe :-) and good luck on first day. ;-)

Thank You and I'm almost done with my first day. :)

(Bold is Humera and Zoya is non-bold.)

End of Chappy Three! 

Please Like and give comments!

I was wondering if anyone is interested to make me a banner for this story? Please PM me the banner and explain to me how to insert it on the updates!

Thank You sweeties!

Byee and Ciao,

SammyHug

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

PMs will be out soon. :)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddyncldhwaniianakSajilishaparthpathak31spn2013maheerah_khanfatima30KaBhiliciousasyakiideewaniasya04Nitya_Sureshaashiquachibi_deeaAsya0910rads73937Enchantress-LazyLamhe-lourel24Madame_Noddy-waitingforyou-daydream.MissSparklingfarz_parachuteprincess101HR-DMG4lifeABBY92GroverAddict--Mahima--MisHumptyDumptyLinsie

-RM- IF-Dazzler
-RM-
-RM-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nice Smile

...SankaDevi...

Asya0910 Goldie
Asya0910
Asya0910

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
awesome!

...SankaDevi...

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
And the love triangle has been formed with Arnav totally head over heels in love with Zoya and Zoya drooling over her boss's boss, Asad on the first day itself. It's going to be interesting when Asad and Zoya come face to face at Humeira's baby shower !!

...SankaDevi...

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Good going

...SankaDevi...

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa