Frequent Posters

...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Enchantress, Thank You!
chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I read all four chapters in a go. Love it! 👏  It's different and very interesting. Thanks a lot for the pm! And please pm me when you update 😊
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful
update soon n pm me
daydream. thumbnail
 OK. STOP. I started reading, then I saw the words "Chennai Express" and started jumping up and down.  Sorry, confessions of a fangirl. 😳 I think you know how much I love Chennai Express! 😉 😆 

RES. 😆
UNRES. 😉

*Sigh* I really love your story, I really do. It's really different.
I'm just afraid there will be this love triangle or an ugly fight over Zoya and someone (probably Arnav, I'm guessing) is gonna get their heart broken. 😕
Anyways, great update! 👍🏼
I seriously love how Zoya drools over her boss, even though it sounds weird. 😳 <-- Hey, I just used Zoya's favorite word! 😆
Omg, she asked Arnav to be her fake date at Humaira's baby shower! Wait, won't Asad be there too? 😲 Oh God. Uh-oh. 😕
Continue soon, girlie! 😉 Sorry about the long comment! 😳 You're probably yawning while reading this, so sorry! 😆

-Fari 😳 ❤️
Edited by ButterflyKisses - 10 years ago
soumyasingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it..
i like where this is going...please please please pm me when you update this...

thanks!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav.. fallen for zoya... need different angle...going crazy
but its nice...reading about Arnav little bit loosen up.. not
so stiff

akap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a different story..interesting.
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
liked itEdited by hottytotty - 10 years ago
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zoya is going with arnav??
What asad will do when he will come to know about this???
Update soon.
Thanx for the pm. Take care
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hola guys! I loved all the lovely comments but I am very sorry that I cannot reply to any! Down here is Chapter 4B! Thank You and please comment! 
Sammy:)
Chapter#4B

Zoya and Arnav came out of the company and internally thought that this company was great. No hacking or hackers. 

"Mr. Raizada, I think we can sell our software to them, right?" Zoya asked.

"Yeah I think so too," Arnav replied.

"Okay, I'll inform Mr. Prasad, then he finalize everything for deal,"Zoya said while walking to Arnav's BMW.

Arnav unlocked the doors, they both sat in and realized Zoya wasn't wearing her belt. Arnav looked at with such love, but Zoya was busy talking to Mr. Prasad. Instantly Arnav got out of the car, grabbed Zoya's belt and the belt over her and buckled it. He had almost touch her upper chest. Actually he did. 

Zoya's heart was beating fast and they both had eye contact. She looked into his molten brown chocolate eyes and saw this love in his eyes. Was she dreaming?

Zoya was speechless. From the other side Mr. Prasad was explaining to her about the process of the software and how on Monday they will finalize it with Mr. Khan.

Arnav shut off the her side of the door and sat in the driving seat. He put the key in the hole, twisted it, and reversed and got on the highway back to Khan IT.

The ride back to Khan IT was very quiet. Zoya was looking out the window and couldn't realize why she was so nervous around Arnav? She should be nervous around Mr. Khan and only think about Mr. Khan. He was the real eye candy. But Arnav was too actually

Arnav dropped Zoya by her car and she said bye. Shit he didn't have her number.

Zoya realized too that she forgot to tell him what time to come to her apartment and her apartment address and blah blah, all that fun stuff.

Zoya knocked on Arnav's window and Arnav brought down the window.

"I totally forgot to give you my number and my address of my apartment," said Zoya nervously.

"Oh yeah lemme just put it in my Iphone," Arnav said while taking his Iphone out of his pocket.

"My number is 9191234768 and my address is, 1234 Bitch Lane," Zoya said sarcastically.

"It's what?" Arnav questioned.

"Allah miyan, Mr. Raizada I'm just kidding," Zoya said laughing.

She looks so beautiful while laughing. I love her so much. Arnav thought.

"My real address is 1234 ChinchPolki Road, and my apartment is in the suburb area," Zoya said while smiling.

"Mine too, infact I live really close to you," Arnav added.

"Really which suburb?" Zoya asked.

"Maple Side," Arnav said.

"Me too!" Zoya said excitedly.

"Okay then see you tomorrow, inshallah," Zoya bided bye and left.

"Inshallah, we will," Arnav said and left.
Arnav reached his apartment and wondered if he should call Zoya and ask her if she had reached home safely and sound. It was pouring outside and he loved rains. I wonder if she liked the rains? He thought.

Right then his phone was vibrating and it was Zoya.
End of Chapter 4B! Ino Asad wasn't in this chapter either, but hopefully he will be in Chapter 6! Chapter 5 is going to have many twists and turns!

My little hint or giveaway is that Asad and Zoya aren't going to meet or even like each other in the first meeting. Arnav and Zoya will like eachother and might even start dating. But I haven't finalized anything on that yet!

Thank You and PMs will be out soon. 

Sammy:)