Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is different

Seems unique

You have me addicted
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that was really good!!!!! Thank you for sending me a pm, and keep sending them!!!! I love the story and the concept!!!! Read it in one go!!!!! Great!!!!! Awee!!!! That too bad that you are discontinuing all your stories!!!! I know!!!! School!!!!!! School is starting next week for me, and I do not want to go back!!!!!! Anyways, back to the story!!!! Arnav likes Zoya!!!!! Asad will like Zoya too!!!!! Ohhh!!!!! How i wish that Khushi comes in the story soon!!!! I wonder, how Asad and Zoya meet???? Continue!!!!! Please!!!! And send me your pm!!!!! I do not need to send you my buddy request, since we are already buddies!!!!!! 
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ButterflyKisses

Whoa. Hold the phone. Arnav, as in...*drum roll, please*...Arnav. Singh. Raizada?! 😲 😲 😲

Anyways, I love it so far! 👏 👏 👏 Seems like a nice, refreshing story, and a bright change! 👍🏼 I like Zoya's friendship with Arnav (especially if he IS Arnav Singh Raizada, hehehe. 😉), and I LOVE the title. 😃 I mean, come on? Who doesn't like mangoes?  Grumpy, emotionally-challenged mango-haters, that's who! 😆

Can't wait for next update! 😛

-Fari 😳 ❤️

After hearing about IPK season 2, I had to have Arnav in this story! I so happy you loved it Fari!😳
Originally posted by: Asya0910

that was really good!!!!! Thank you for sending me a pm, and keep sending them!!!! I love the story and the concept!!!! Read it in one go!!!!! Great!!!!! Awee!!!! That too bad that you are discontinuing all your stories!!!! I know!!!! School!!!!!! School is starting next week for me, and I do not want to go back!!!!!! Anyways, back to the story!!!! Arnav likes Zoya!!!!! Asad will like Zoya too!!!!! Ohhh!!!!! How i wish that Khushi comes in the story soon!!!! I wonder, how Asad and Zoya meet???? Continue!!!!! Please!!!! And send me your pm!!!!! I do not need to send you my buddy request, since we are already buddies!!!!!! 

Aww thank you!🤗 At least someone understands my pain! Lol, but yeah same my school is starting next week and I am going to be very busy! 
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one.
Thanx for the pm. Take care.
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

Sounds interesting! cont soon!😊

Thank You and chapter two is updated! 
Originally posted by: rads73937

Nice one.

Thanx for the pm. Take care.

Aww thanks! You too take care!🤗
Originally posted by: Mehvish_fatima

grt cont nd i loves Mangoes yar

Me too yaar!😆
daydream. thumbnail
I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT! 🥳 HE IS ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA! 🤣 *Victory dance*

Anyways, let me guess. Arnav and Asad are enemies, and they both like Zoe. And then it's all Asad vs. Arnav.

Oh God. That would be one ugly fight. 😕 🤣

It would be so funny if Khushi came in while they were fighting, and then Arnav just leaves Zoya for Asad. Happy ending for everyone! 🤣 🤣

Lol, I was just kidding. You can ignore that whole thing if you want, hehehe. 😆

Ok, I'm done. 😆

Anyways, that was a great chapter! It's getting really interesting. 👍🏼 Continue soon! 😉

-Fari 😳 ❤️
Originally posted by: kajen.asya4ever

i cant wait 4 the next update plz pm me

Thanks! Already PMed you for Chapter Two!😳😳