Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Story of Imperfectly Perfect lovers

imdiva Groupbie
imdiva
imdiva

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

The reason why I like this story is because this is not typical "saas bahu" perfect family drama.

There are lots of other shows where they show perfect son and perfect daughter in law and all other members of family so perfect.

In my opinion story is about Imperfectly Perfect lovers...and I mean all including RK, Madhu and Sultaan.

No human being is perfect but true love can do wonders...

This is not about Madhu loving Sultaan or not...obviously she does not. And very little or no hope due to his current actions.  

To her he was always only a friend and at one stage Sultaan accepted this as his fate.

This is about each character's journey and I don't get it why some of us reaching to conclusions here,

I am sure there will be a reason for Sultaan's actions as no one changes overnight. He has changed since he saw pic of MK and Meera...

Same with RK he can't became all secured man overnight.  What makes him RK is his attitude ego and passion...whether it is for his philosophy to live his life on his terms or his love for Madhu...

So far RK has realized his love for Madhu and admitted all his wrong doings and married to her with all love and respect. So let's put what he did in past behind.

I agree that no need to repetitively bring up what he did in past. Madhu has forgiven him so we should do the same.

Now stage 2 for RK where so far he has shown faith that Madhu would never leave him in difficult times, but question is how profound this trust is?????

Definitely marriage has given him some security and Madhu has grounded him compare to before.

And on the other hand Sultaan has full faith that he can change their destiny and he can make Madhu do anything for RK's life sake.  He admitted that RK loves her but how much that is his question????

And finally Madhu, she has proved million times that she has immense amount of love for RK.

RK and Madhu are lead characters so obviously repetitively everyone will talk about their actions.

RK has apologies and he has became better person but he is not perfect lover and Sultaan may have lot of love for Madhu but for whatever reason he has put end to a pure friendship. (For now atlist)

And Madhu is collateral damage in the war of titans...

May be thats what CVs want "imperfectly Perfect" characters.

This is how I see things...share your views but maintain decorum of forum...

'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

npillapaljayDevilClan-Nafisa-

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
You may not like my view but I am still writing it here.

This is a story about imperfect couple rk and mAdhu

As for sultan - I don't believe he has any grand or divine reasons to torment one time friend to teach her husband a lesson , who gives him right to even think about teaching him a lesson . He is simply lecherous stalker villain who used situtaions to his advantage in the initial days to make himself appear good in madhus eyes . When that did not work he is showing his actually disgusting behavior now .

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiChaapa93Rishabala693POOOOLLLLLLLLLLapvsluvyouPoluk.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKKennoAgrata23Sagar21cardio21Looteri_DulhanBes_BMaria-capri.Lonewalker.Opti

imdiva Groupbie
imdiva
imdiva

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Hi armummy,

I was expecting your response. Thanks

I appreciate and respect your views.

As per current track Sultaan is villain and yes audience is suppose to hate him for what he is doing.

So if you hate him it means he has succeeded in his mission.

And yes I am fan of Viv and Avi both and DD so for me its win win...last couple of episodes have been more interesting and looking forward to future track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npillapaljay-Nafisa-

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imdiva

<font color="#009999">

Hi armummy,

I was expecting your response. Thanks

I appreciate and respect your views.

As per current track Sultaan is villain and yes audience is suppose to hate him for what he is doing.

So if you hate him it means he has succeeded in his mission.

And yes I am fan of Viv and Avi both and DDso for me its win win...last couple of episodes have been more interesting and looking forward to future track.

</strong>

<strong>
</font>

It is not his acting that makes me dislike him , his clunky character being the reason that I have to skip episodes and read Wu is what makes me dislike him. I guess in last two weeks the track has turned into comedy track and he only sounds like a broken records to me ...

mysticardio21.Lonewalker.

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=imdiva]

I am sure there will be a reason for Sultaan's actions as no one changes overnight. He has changed since he saw pic of MK and Meera...

[/QUOTE

I again ask the question: what reason?

Where is that hidden agenda and pray what can it be.

1. He is neither MB's father nor brother. He is only a friend. He has no rights over her life to take any decision whatsoever in regard to her.

& even a family member forcing a woman to take divorce is wrong. Whether she wants to stay in a relationship is her prerogative. Please confirm Yes or No.

2.  His only feasible agenda can be his mother and he seems to be doing nothing for getting her her rights. Further, now that he has a photo he could have gone to court demanded DNA test with RK and got his mother a share of MK's property. Harassing anyone or sending him to jail - how it can get his mother her rights I fail to understand? 

The only thing he is doing is shaming his mother: she was the wife of a lech and now the mother of another lech and criminal. No determined son would this.

& He cannot force Kundra family to respect his mother by such acts. Would never happen. Only thing he is earning is hatred. & please dont tell me that he wants to make his mother the queen of RK mansion. Cannot happen. Buy your own home & make your mother a queen of your family. Dont expect other people's families to respect her.

3. RK is not a party to the wrongs done to him. Targeting or hurting the person not responsible for the injustice done to your family itself shows a highly skewed and wrong mentality.  & he is also torturing the woman who he claims to love.

4. And please dont try to say that out of some odd misplaced sense of responsibility (towards his brother or friend) he wants to improve RK. That would be ridiculous. He is not God's emissary and people have the right to choose the way the want to live their life and with whom they want to live with.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suja10joesonemystiChaapa93.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKKennocardio21Bes_B.Lonewalker.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Imdiva!! This is a story of madhu n RK, their love, passion, obsession for each other..

sultan is just another character in the show who is playing a role in their story and is important for this track.

About RK n madhu love, we are just jumping to conclusions.  Rk acc to me is a very good lover.. may be diabetogenic recently.. madhu is his Achilles tendon, the way he is for madhu. 

And regarding becoming each other's strength, they usually are.. but things were changed for a glorified extra.
and regarding supporting each other,  even madhu faltered when she was defending a Gangster friend who was hurting her husband. So yes both of them are imperfect.

and regarding sultan it looks like he is obsessed with hate with RK but not love with madhu.

in rk n madhu's case they have always hated n loved each other but sultan's goals keep on changing.

he is a poorly written character who is  just trying to enter the niche of 2 people who are just crazy for each other. .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

joesonemystiPoluk.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKKennoBes_B.Lonewalker.

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@ TM

Very good analysis of all three leads, I too like this track, let us see what is in store for us by CVs.

npillaDolly-heart-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I also like both RK and Sultan have no problem with either character, as Madhu forgave RK I have also forgiven him for the revenge on Madhu, I only mention the cons of his character when I see people on the forum talking about Sultan extremely negatively, that's when I bring in RK's negatives to show them that also RK did this similarly to what Sultan is doing, he snatched her from her engaged relation to Mukund etc. But otherwise for me as long as there is something interesting as in dramatic happening, I'm satisfied with MEIEJ. Even RK was treating Madhu like a puppet I was just entertained that's it, similarly with what's happening now Sultan doing the same to Madhu doesn't bother me at all. It's only a fiction show and if I was okay with this happening from the get go when RK was introduced all these games have been happening with Madhu so why decide now I don't like it. As I said it's because I like Sultan and RK both so I guess there no barrier for me to enjoy the show like I did before.

npillapaljayDolly-heart

Go to top