Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandraj

Amazing Post Noorya! 👏

Rosid scene was cute today 😳 and yes only Roli can calm Sid down 😊 Hope we will get more Rosid scenes 😳

Although I dont like seeing presid separated, the fight scene betw them was really great and kind of filmy, I liked it, especially the last part of todays fight with presid turning and going to opposite direction and rosim looking at each other total filmy. 

Angry Sid was looking awesome 😃 Can't wait to see tomorrow's slap. Jhanvi deserves more than a slap for what she did to Roli and what she is doing right now 😡

Yeahhh soo true that scene was really nice and Sid was looking hot re
pff Jhanvi is here for a long time i think maybe 2 months if not more
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: savkatika

Lol noorya u just killed me love the pics and I just love ur post ur right rosid is the best and I cant wait to see sid slapping that googly jhanvi uff so freakin excited

arre its my second day here and already someone died because of my bakwas😆😆
googly jhanvi🤣🤣
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyasri

haha... Noorya... Amazing update... It is not stupidity...😆.. This is how all Rosidians here will act... hehe... The credit goes to Rosid... Nice caps...and am so haapy to see one more crazy Rosidian😆... I cant able to wait for Sid slapping Jhanvi... Thanks to CV's for giving us angry sid

im also really happy to be a RoSidan missed that masti in forums
so its great to be surrounded by such crazy people again 😆
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarryAustralia

🥳omg really good post,,,,,,👏 too gud thkx 4 posting😊

Luv u rosid nd once again our sid was looking amazing wid his anger nd the rest of just superflop😆 atleast we got to watch our rosid 4 just little bit together after while 😉
                             both were looking gorgeous nd
ha ha tommo' our hottie sid will slap that stupid jhanvi guys m sooo happy hard 2 wait 4 tommo'😊                           Noorya wht a great work u done,,,,,,,,,,,🥳🥳

thank you so much😃
its fab to have such reponse on my bakwas😆😆 but im really happy so i might do that for a long time🤣🤣
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rolisiddhant

Thnx 4 d post noorya. Janvi need the slap. Ah ha and the hot angry man. Uff! Kya lajawab chanta mara hai janvi ko. Sid is back nw. Rosid scene is superb. I love it. Hope 4 more Rosid scenes

arre aisa mara hai ki lifetime bhoolegi nahin
and she'll think twice before causing any harm to him or his loved ones
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

no ..i am so late sorry 😭 yesterday i did not see the episode but now only i saw it just fantastic👏 really very touching rosid scene my hottie is back ☺️i am very happy to see sid like that super👍🏼 hope we have some rosid romance also 😳and really it is a awesome post loved it noorya ... love u rosid!❤️ finally the percap wow...wating for it!😃

no prob dear its never late to talk about RoSid and share your views😳
I hope Sid will teach her a good lesson in this track that will be just awesome
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosidsakthi

Amazing post Noorya

Great rosid scene... Presid fight was so nice, it was so filmy 😆 love angry sid...
IM WAITING 4 TODAY EPI SID SLAPPING JHANVI she deserves more and more 4 what she did to roli, how she tortured her!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭

Thank you😊
im about to watch that scene in few mins gonna share my feelings after the epi😆😆
i already know that i'm gonna enjoy that one a lot😆😉
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: visanmathi

nice post dear😊rosid scene super❤️want some romantic scene also😳bt the cvs😡😡sid slapping janvi🥳🤣

thank you
we all want some RoSid romance yaar but cvsss😡😡 they are bringing back to back twists and its tiring sometimes

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

Yep😃
he's doing it in tomorow's epi😎

Just loved the episode..! When will Jhanvi's real face reveal? I want to see Siddhart's anger when he will come to know about Roli's kidnapping. Cant wait
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carlito

Just loved the episode..! When will Jhanvi's real face reveal? I want to see Siddhart's anger when he will come to know about Roli's kidnapping. Cant wait

He already knows about Roli kidnapping Jhanvi herself told them and he was about to kill her😆😆
but Roli stopped him unfortunately