Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

   

Where's Sweety? (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 58868

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...
She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yomamma_Invincible_

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20293

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...
She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...
@pink m agree with u she could be for the last part Ouch
@red but the party was on 13 aug & the show wrap last week Embarrassed
@blue but what m hear about her she is very professional in her work what made her not to do last epi don't know Confused but seeing her closeness to the producer they don't have problem with her
 
she only joined for 3 days shoot which was done & she left

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1ShwetalicioussShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 58868

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yomamma

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20293

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 


m agree with u
@ red even m want to know what was the problem that she did't come in last epi
till then m don't want to say anything she is wrong or right ( she is my fav so knowing the truth then only m will say her wrong or right )
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwetalicioussShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 58868

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20293

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

thats true if she would been then the track would have been something else
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 58868

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
They started the track well...and suddenly Sweety not there...???Confused
In that case...they could have started the track without Sweety itself...at least it would not have been this messy...[I am telling this keeping the goodness of track in mind]
Gauahargeous_N IF-Sizzlerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 21727

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Shweta only shot for 3 days after coming back from vacation! idk why ST didnt shoot for the last episode (but she did come and pose for a group pic and said bye to everyone on the last day)! maybe she didnt want to promote the new show! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetaliciouss

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sweety G.. One Liners

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Shwetaliciouss   Replies: 61   Views: 5460

Shwetaliciouss 61 5460 16 August 2013 at 6:19am by DelightedHeart
Mean Sweety. :(

2

Author: Freethinker112   Replies: 13   Views: 1086

Freethinker112 13 1086 20 June 2013 at 9:01pm by Freethinker112
Today was Sweety's day. ;-)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ABdaKriticizer   Replies: 46   Views: 2366

ABdaKriticizer 46 2366 19 March 2013 at 2:04am by ABdaKriticizer
Sweety Oh Sweety!! VB Note Pg6

2 3 4 5 6

Author: yessehm   Replies: 46   Views: 1787

yessehm 46 1787 28 November 2012 at 5:44am by pixienasrin
*WU 26-1-12 Sweety hurts Bebe&Lucky hurts Sweety*

2

Author: BubblyR   Replies: 10   Views: 1594

BubblyR 10 1594 27 January 2012 at 10:06am by -Rimsha-sizzles

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index