Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...
She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yomamma_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where's Sweety? (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...
She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...
@pink m agree with u she could be for the last part Ouch
@red but the party was on 13 aug & the show wrap last week Embarrassed
@blue but what m hear about her she is very professional in her work what made her not to do last epi don't know Confused but seeing her closeness to the producer they don't have problem with her

she only joined for 3 days shoot which was done & she left

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Shwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yomamma

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 

m agree with u
@ red even m want to know what was the problem that she did't come in last epi
till then m don't want to say anything she is wrong or right ( she is my fav so knowing the truth then only m will say her wrong or right )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged

I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

thats true if she would been then the track would have been something else

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
They started the track well...and suddenly Sweety not there...???Confused
In that case...they could have started the track without Sweety itself...at least it would not have been this messy...[I am telling this keeping the goodness of track in mind]

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Shweta only shot for 3 days after coming back from vacation! idk why ST didnt shoot for the last episode (but she did come and pose for a group pic and said bye to everyone on the last day)! maybe she didnt want to promote the new show! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top