BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
She wasnt in today's episode or the precap!!

I guess Shweta is busy or something! ðŸ˜• but I hope she's back for the last episode tomorrow... why would Sweety go after that scammer alone! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
If there is a very genuine reason...serious reason for ST not available for shooting..its fine..Or else..its height of unprofessionalism from her side...There are only 2 episodes and she should have been there to complete it..no matter how much ever other commitments she had...Her first priority should have been work. 
The entire track has changed because of her absence..according to the article...Ahluwalias were supposed to sell the house...and stand in unity..but all that is gone...
The PH could have been supportive of her...but this is total injustice to other characters/actors. 
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these articles never become so reliable.  during rocky's bday track they said that he should be DRUNKED but nothing such happened..                                                                                                             &  the makers never given SHWETA proper importance...she always given BORING & REPETETIVE tracks  again &  again(two inlaws tracks,two sister's fighting tracks where its shown that she was main gulty)...but just last month   when she was ABSENT ...TWO very very intaresting stories given to the other family!!!    it could easily given to AHUL.  when she was very much PRESENT                                                                                                                                                                                    &  even after her comeback  the makers dragged the will track for 3 days without any cause..They can start the FINAL TRACK  at that time easily.                                                                                                                                    any  RENOUNED ACTRESS must be irritated...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

If there is a very genuine reason...serious reason for ST not available for shooting..its fine..Or else..its height of unprofessionalism from her side...There are only 2 episodes and she should have been there to complete it..no matter how much ever other commitments she had...Her first priority should have been work. 

The entire track has changed because of her absence..according to the article...Ahluwalias were supposed to sell the house...and stand in unity..but all that is gone...
The PH could have been supportive of her...but this is total injustice to other characters/actors. 

Agree with u Shwetha.

N i too wished that she'd be there for the last episode atleast, which didn't happen. Its very upsetting. I wish she was there too.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really wondering y Shweta was'nt able to shoot 4 da last episode..😕
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am unhappy.sweety was not there today also.shweta should have been in last episode.Edited by ehaab - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am sure she was busy that she could not shoot for the episodes...but she somehow made it for the wrap up party...?? 😕 Shooting one scene should not have taken that much time...at least shoot it separately and added it in the scene...??

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am sure she was busy that she could not shoot for the episodes...but she somehow made it for the wrap up party...?? 😕 Shooting one scene should not have taken that much time...at least shoot it separately and added it in the scene...??

Or else just entered for the ending photograph?

I wanted to see the whole parvarrish family [including dolly]

M disheartened.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...
She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...
ashaj thumbnail

Totally! Come on..the last scene..where all hugged could not have taken time...she could have come then...This is not right...

She first left the last track in the half..and then cannot come for last episode? 
But attends parties...I am sorry...I may be judgmental here about her...but this is unprofessionalism...She cannot do this to a show which gave her so much...

@pink m agree with u she could be for the last part
@red but the party was on 13 aug & the show wrap last week 😳
@blue but what m hear about her she is very professional in her work what made her not to do last epi don't know 😕 but seeing her closeness to the producer they don't have problem with her

she only joined for 3 days shoot which was done & she left