Frequent Posters

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hope it does come true 
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vihaana

I think we can get business track here. After the split in d house will mayank help his tauji to settle his loan. I don't think seema will let him to do so. Only vina's business can save them. Maybe, I hope so ðŸ˜›

Yes, but  did you see how Dayal reacted in yesterday's episode? He sarcastically said to Rachna, "You are earning now while your miserable father is unemployed!" That man is too proud to let any woman in his family work. He hates the idea of Rachna doing her bags and will never allow her to continue the business. 

sabachild thumbnail

Sad Sad Case indeed...the story was about two sisters and their different paths ..not ita about one sister and mouse that is her sidekick...I wonder if Rachna still have lines...or is she going to be rendered mute and only be known for crying and shaking her head ...this show seemed promising...I really thought they would have giving each girl equal screen time and equailty in ther repective roles..but seeing the cover for the show on Ztee it has turned from Rachna and Gunjan to Mayank and Gunjan soo it seems Rachna is now an longer a main charter but a supporting one ...sad case indeed
Mayur44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabachild

Sad Sad Case indeed...the story was about two sisters and their different paths ..not ita about one sister and mouse that is her sidekick...I wonder if Rachna still have lines...or is she going to be rendered mute and only be known for crying and shaking her head ...this show seemed promising...I really thought they would have giving each girl equal screen time and equailty in ther repective roles..but seeing the cover for the show on Ztee it has turned from Rachna and Gunjan to Mayank and Gunjan soo it seems Rachna is now an longer a main charter but a supporting one ...sad case indeed

yea i agree earlier it became all about seema and now this 
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabachild

I did laugh at the bold line above with Chaya leaving Benares with Rajeev (good for them)

I am sick of the gunjan always saving the day. They really downplay rachna too much. She became strong and now can't say boo ? It's not even realistic.  And I actually like gunjan  character on the most part too...but u r right it's abt the TWO sisters, not just gunjan. And I m also tired of it. If the cvs were smart, let rachna fight her own battles and do it rachna style !!!!

The cvs have destroyed this show into a typical saas bahu serial as well. But I do like how gunjan is creating more problems for seema and sangerta though.
Mayur44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: machar13

I did laugh at the bold line above with Chaya leaving Benares with Rajeev (good for them)

I am sick of the gunjan always saving the day. They really downplay rachna too much. She became strong and now can't say boo ? It's not even realistic.  And I actually like gunjan  character on the most part too...but u r right it's abt the TWO sisters, not just gunjan. And I m also tired of it. If the cvs were smart, let rachna fight her own battles and do it rachna style !!!!

The cvs have destroyed this show into a typical saas bahu serial as well. But I do like how gunjan is creating more problems for seema and sangerta though.

true they both should get the same/equal amount of screen