Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was indeed a very nice episode.

Highlights for me was, of course, the AsYa scene and the breakfast table scene. Mr. Khan's wish was way too romantic. Very much needed for him and I am glad Zoya fulfilled his wish. 
''Aur mein yeh bhi janta hoon, ke nikaah se pehle hum dono raat mein ek kamre mein nahin reh sakte hain'' (Is it just me or did others also get butterflies in their stomach when he said that line. 😳Shayad meri brains thoda dheela hain, πŸ˜†but the most simplest lines can make my heart skip a beat)

Finally, we got to see a teasing Mr. Khan. That scene was so funny, cute and romantic afterwards. πŸ˜³ The part where Dilshaad ammi said that he might have watched a horror movie, the smile on his face was just... And his sleep disappeared right away because that is where his teasing mood started. Apne ammi ke samne he is in his teasing mood aur jab akele Zoya ke saath hoti hai, tho Mr. Khan ek dum romantic mood mein aa jate hain. πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot for this great post. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by me2you - 10 years ago
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post as always Rosh πŸ‘ Very nice episode  πŸ‘πŸΌ  loved AsYa scene... 

Aww ! A.A.Khan on teasing mode😳  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it, using technology for romance.
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for me the best thing after Zoya's expressions was Zoya's singing its on repeat i must have heard it more than any song πŸ˜ƒ