LOL! 
Awesome post, Shweta! πŸ€£
Sexy gun got a sautan! πŸ€£

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: love.abhay

What a shame!! DAAG on bhaii's Golden Face.!!😲 Deva Deva!!😈 πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

As per d confirmed INSIDE news bhaii was going to be DAGLESS by d end of dis week but here madhu gave him another Daag n made him more DAAGI.!!😲 i wonder how many tons of Surf Excel will he need to be DAAGLESS again.!🀣

btw did anyone notice d chemistry between sacxxy bhaii n sexy chakoo (knife)? i cud see d sparks coming out when it touched his Golden face! 🀣 his communicable sacxiness being transferred to knife as soon as it touched his face.!😳totally burned d screen!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

sacxxy bhaii n chakoo Rockked it,Banged it,Nailed it!!😳 πŸ‘

i can clearly imagine d Heartbroken sexy GUN feeling jealous of chakoo.!!πŸ’” πŸ˜­

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

OMG...ur so funny!!!!🀣🀣🀣<<< literally!!
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chakoo gave bhai a love-bite i mean love-cut.πŸ˜†
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! OMG! OMG! bhai was looking so sacxy with that DAAG on his face, ufff...hayee... Huwiii... Fuwiii!! And my new favourite couple SuRi just rocked, banged and nailed it!!! On a serious note God! How many tonnes of detergent may bhai require to become DAAGLESS, Charitra par daag kam tha kya ab chehre par bhi aa gaya, BECHARA bhai! Shayad 'vanish' se kaam ban jaye, fir bhi nahi bana to he can use 'bleaching powder'!!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can clearly imagine d Heartbroken sexy GUN feeling jealous of chakoo.!!πŸ’” πŸ˜­

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ !!!! even i want sexy scenes with bhai and a bullet going through his head. imagine the hot hot chemistry of GUN and bhai, hayyye 
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Shwetu can u imagine seriously a ishing hishing post came out on Bhaku cheamistry 🀣 ,🀣,🀣

i knew it wud.!!🀣 just saw it bt i wanted to be d first one to admire der HAAWWT chamustry..😳🀣
@maria n booteefool-thanks guys!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: POOOLLL

OMG! OMG! OMG! bhai was looking so sacxy with that DAAG on his face, ufff...hayee... Huwiii... Fuwiii!! And my new favourite couple SuRi just rocked, banged and nailed it!!! On a serious note God! How many tonnes of detergent may bhai require to become DAAGLESS, Charitra par daag kam tha kya ab chehre par bhi aa gaya, BECHARA bhai! Shayad 'vanish' se kaam ban jaye, fir bhi nahi bana to he can use 'bleaching powder'!!

yeh daag bleaching powder se bhi nhi dhulega!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ !!!! even i want sexy scenes with bhai and a bullet going through his head. imagine the hot hot chemistry of GUN and bhai, hayyye 

hope ur wish comes true zainab.!!🀣 πŸ€£
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 🀣 Ufff ... absolutely loved the hawt hawt chakku scene when it touched the Bhai. Such awesome chemistry between the chakku and the Bhai ... haye ... I wish we get a mind-blowing performance soon between gun and a bullet and the target being bhai khopari, and MB is a must in that scene.