Quick update on PM Send limit to buddies - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
thank you it is much needed
going to test nowto see if it works
This is a really good news!! It was very difficult to PM so many people but now the increase wil be of great help!
Thank you so much Sir, it's so annoying for writers to send only 20 pm's at a time Yay! 
this such a great news for writers thanks 
Oh It would be a great help Vijay Bhai (:
though I am not a FF writer.. but for sending messages for topics and for my creation gallery it was much needed (:
Thanks alot.
really glad to see this rule
Vijay i appreciate this but can u please also inplement a feature to allow grouping of buddy list names into folders to allow for orgnization of our friends list? This way if we want to send a post to members of a specific forum, we can just click a folder that has those members names in it an an automatic pm to all under those specific folders can be sent? Itll help for creation gallery updates, ff updates, post or thread updates.. And we dont have to scroll through 250 names sometimes and remember who to send specific pms to and who notto.

Ive along with others have proposed this at suggestions forun before. Would appreiate it.

But thanknu for all the strides u have made in improving IF! Appreciate the efforts :)

-Roshni-
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Vijay i appreciate this but can u please also inplement a feature to allow grouping of buddy list names into folders to allow for orgnization of our friends list? This way if we want to send a post to members of a specific forum, we can just click a folder that has those members names in it an an automatic pm to all under those specific folders can be sent? Itll help for creation gallery updates, ff updates, post or thread updates.. And we dont have to scroll through 250 names sometimes and remember who to send specific pms to and who notto.

Ive along with others have proposed this at suggestions forun before. Would appreiate it.

But thanknu for all the strides u have made in improving IF! Appreciate the efforts :)

-Roshni-
Thanks Vijay for the implementation appreciate it !!

since we are on the same page can you please implement a  Forward PM and reply all features as well .. so that we don't need to copy paste the PM content to forward it 

looking forward to the managing buddy list and grouping them, as pointed out by Rosh.

Originally posted by -Shayari-

-Roshni-

Rosh .
u took my tounge 😆 kidding
i was thinking exactly this
but couldn't post because i thought if members will not agree
but yeah.. u posted it so.. its quite a needed feature to be implemented 😊😊
Thanks for this 😊