Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 349 Discussion: 13th August 2013 - Page 2

Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leelaa9

And while I would have dearly preferred Madhu *not* slap Bittuji, it is not against her characterization.
Bittuji, Sikki, Dipali, Trishna are all close enough in age to Madhu that - if they speak in favour of RK's death when he's just barely recovered from a brush with death - Madhu slapping any of them is even odds.
She *might* not. But if she *does*, it would hardly be a surprise.
She would desist from slapping the senior generation - her own parents, Radha, Roma - but would have no qualms in turning completely against them with no regard for their possible reasons.

I agree madhu slapping is not a surprise
Her aggression mellows down a lot when it comes to Bhai, at hospital, at SRK party her reactions were quite mild,,,,,,,
Now slapping Bittuji dint actual go well with me
He mouths Rk death a million times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Hi2life

I agree madhu slapping is not a surprise
Her aggression mellows down a lot when it comes to Bhai, at hospital, at SRK party her reactions were quite mild,,,,,,,
Now slapping Bittuji dint actual go well with me
He mouths Rk death a million times

i really dint like her slapping Bji but that is madhu 4 u vn it cms to RK she is aggressive protective what not..she evn forgot her mom Bji to phir bhi Bji hain!!!

abt her not slapping Bhai IMO she doesn't want to provoke him she has d idea that this man is dangerous n lech anything she wud do wud hv its repercussion... n wud indeed harm RK more!!!
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't feel like writing much since all has ben said before.

agree with every one on the sultan-madhu scenes.. I think we have always ranted ad nauseum till our throat dry out about the disgust with the track and the clunk and illogical /out of character/ lowlife/ evil  behavior of various characters.

I have a slightly different take on Bituji and the slap. I would actually like to thank him, for he seems to be the last one who seems to still have some brains left intact. and he may have not been previ to Madhu's dilemma/ emotional roller-coaster being an outsider (kind of like Rji) but now that the tensions in the relationship have been brought to his notice, he is certainly going to get to work (I hope). I liked how he went at Madhu, for it reminded me of how he went after Rk not once but twice, one during the karvachauth track and once after the unwedding nad put some sense into him both times.  IF madhu cracks (I would consider the slap as a crack in her "drama") in front of bituji, then hopefully the wheels will start turning somewhere and we can move towards the end of the track. And if bituji can pull this off, or at least get others ( by that I mean RK) thinking in the right direction, then  I'm ready to forgive him all the past interruption on my Rishbala romance time 😉😃
PS: looking forward to how and what RK says exactly about the divorce and madhu's exact reaction to him burning the papers
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangeet6690

abt her not slapping Bhai IMO she doesn't want to provoke him she has d idea that this man is dangerous n lech anything she wud do wud hv its repercussion... n wud indeed harm RK more!!!

I agree with your reasoning.  Hitting an obsessive person is dangerous, especially the one that you can no longer relate to.  Madhu does not want to find out the hard way what Sultan is capable of because that would entail learning a lesson at the expense of putting RK's life in harm again.  Sultan is not exhibiting any rationality and arm-twisting her to achieve his ends by constantly hitting at her raw nerve.  Add to that, she does not have the physical strength to match a gangster alone.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought there was a glimmer of hope in yesterday's scene between RK and Bittuji. When Bittuji mentioned that he had seen the divorce papers in Madhu's hands at the hospital, RK's first reaction was anger at his wife's apparent disregard for his health and her intention to ditch him when he was at his weakest.

I feel that the hospital scene was deliberately highlighted because after his return once his bail is granted, RK may end up seeing that photograph taken with him in the hospital bed and Madhu weeping her eyes out. The cross across his face and the envelope which indicated that she has only 24 hours are all proof that Madhu is being coerced into acting the way she is because of fear for his life.  The fact that she had the divorce papers on the same day that she was crying for him bears testimony to this. RK burning the divorce paper may be the result of this revelation to him.  
Edited by Opti - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with your reasoning.  Hitting an obsessive person is dangerous, especially the one that you can no longer relate to.  Madhu does not want to find out the hard way what Sultan is capable of because that would entail learning a lesson at the expense of putting RK's life in harm again.  Sultan is not exhibiting any rationality and arm-twisting her to achieve his ends by constantly hitting at her raw nerve.  Add to that, she does not have the physical strength to match a gangster alone.

I disagree with both of you...granted, he's an obsessive mental person, but giving in to his demands and not react fearing that he may do the worse will only encourage him ! Why can't Madhu use her brains and hit on Sultan's weak point? he's dead in front of the world and if he's exposed, RK will be released from jail..What's the guarantee that he will not harm RK once Madhu get the divorce papers signed? instead of trying to kill him, why not try to kill herself and blackmail him instead ? she doesn't have physical strength to match to a gangster but she has brains? why not shout , scream, wake up servants, family that see Sultan is alive ?? why not prepare herself for the next encounter and hire security for herself? now don't tell me that she cannot do all this..when she had no resources whatsoever, she was ready to take RK head on...and now when she has all the resources available, she doesn't wanna use them?
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu

I disagree with both of you...granted, he's an obsessive mental person, but giving in to his demands and not react fearing that he may do the worse will only encourage him ! Why can't Madhu use her brains and hit on Sultan's weak point? he's dead in front of the world and if he's exposed, RK will be released from jail..What's the guarantee that he will not harm RK once Madhu get the divorce papers signed? instead of trying to kill him, why not try to kill herself and blackmail him instead ? she doesn't have physical strength to match to a gangster but she has brains? why not shout , scream, wake up servants, family that see Sultan is alive ?? why not prepare herself for the next encounter and hire security for herself? now don't tell me that she cannot do all this..when she had no resources whatsoever, she was ready to take RK head on...and now when she has all the resources available, she doesn't wanna use them?

Charu, you are talking logic and that concept has long since taken steps and walked out the door from the show...😉.  Infact, it has flown out from any nook and cranny visible or invisible to the eye....  If and when it makes a come back, remains to be seen.  Why just Madhu, even RK is depicted without any thought.  Let's hope all this drama is just for appearance sake and finding out Sultan's mole.  Two things that did give me hope in yesterday's episode was Madhu picking up the knife to threaten Sultan, a sign that she might be getting ready to strike if need be and Sultan's statement that everything is going according to his plan.  If he is getting complacent, then the rug is yet to be pulled out from under his feet.
Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 350 Discussion: 14th August 2013

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3701596
Previous
1 2