Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

The thing is if this is a copy of that bengali serial then she will not be a negative character... nikhil is going to be an a*** and yes that bengali serail was very popular...u will love laajo,s character

it is probably a remake like Sasural Genda fool which was a remake of Ogo Bodhu Sundari.both shows r Ravi Ojha Sir's...he has great conception for shows 👏
yah BKK was a tread setter ⭐️ hope this one also wil be 😃
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: |Persephone|

Dude!!! me too! I was like yay, this is already getting so awesome! 😆

Lool samee heree loved that scene
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

The thing is if this is a copy of that bengali serial then she will not be a negative character... nikhil is going to be an a*** and yes that bengali serail was very popular...u will love laajo,s character

I hope that is not the case and they switch up the show atleast a little bit. It would get super annoying if it is the exact same as the other show! Ugh! 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

it is probably a remake like Sasural Genda fool which was a remake of Ogo Bodhu Sundari.both shows r Ravi Ojha Sir's...he has great conception for shows 👏
yah BKK was a tread setter ⭐️ hope this one also wil be 😃

WAs SG a total copy of the other show? Or was it a bit different?
...Jes... thumbnail

WAs SG a total copy of the other show? Or was it a bit different?

umm their ending was dif ... in SG Suhana didn't have Cancer i guess??? & there she got cancer & also she was unable to conceive ... bt yah Ishan losing memory all tracks r same :)
|Persephone| thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

umm their ending was dif ... in SG Suhana didn't have Cancer i guess??? & there she got cancer & also she was unable to conceive ... bt yah Ishan losing memory all tracks r same :)

Ugh. No fair! I hope they switch it up a little bit or else we're all gonna know the story and then it's just not as much fun anymore :/ atleast for me! 
...Jes... thumbnail

Ugh. No fair! I hope they switch it up a little bit or else we're all gonna know the story and then it's just not as much fun anymore :/ atleast for me! 

yah i knw .. same here :) bt the thing is all characterizations are the same,so how much they wil change it??? :/ i mean all build ups are same,even Nikhil mom blaming him for his brother's death & evry other things is similar till now..let's see what happens :)