Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post. More than anything else, I loved Sharon's dialogue today "Your wish is my command". I never thought that the same diva who had slapped Swayam on stage 2 years ago was now willing to dance to some random song on the street with kids in someone's ghagra! Well that's what loves makes you I guess. And like you, I'm loving this transformation! I never thought we would get to see something like this where our very own stylish siren would be dancing in the rain like that! It made me so happy! And what made me happier was Swayam's happiness. These two are just perfect for each other.
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said... cnt put better then this...brillent post

ya never had prected frm sharon for that words...and got to knw sharon rare side...the SRP whose ego and attitud was her priority and herself commited that ur wish is my comment uff *sigh relef*
😃
lovely cute convo...and full on masti rain dance. Finally gud to see sharon comfy level wit swayam and enjoying beautiful moment with more fun and enjoyment...

vrushan bollywood bits were worth to watch today...lukng dam adorable
😃
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was a delight reading your post! 😃 And yes, as you said, Sharon the so in love diva is my new favorite as well! I never really liked Sharon but due to Vrushika, I started liking her! Yesterday, I fell in love with her character!

Who really imagined that Ms.in love diva would herself without any inhibitions say "your wish is my command" to lover boy? 😲 No one did! I so wanted her to say something like that to him and because of his wishes, which she wanted to fulfill, this part became all the more realistic!

Lovely title and wonderful post! 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: candybar

I must say me and my post are honoured that the famous Shishir graced it with his presence. *khushi ke aasun*
LOL...😆 on a serious note,yes you used the best word for SwaRon fans' feeling right now- Sukoon. After months of pulling out our hairs in frustration we're finally seeing the side of Sharon and SwaRon we had always wanted!  All I can say is a heartfelt thank you to the CV's for making us all so happy. 🤗 Thank you CV's and Palki ma'am for delighting us,and making us beg for more!

Matlab aate hi purane kaam dhande pe lag gayi. Ghum fir ke mera hi taang khichna hai tujhe 😡
vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post...specially the title SRK- A Change Worth Waiting For...it tell everything...that u want to say.Coming to the episode yeah it was really very nice one.The SwaRon Rain dance was not a romantic one but still it was lovely to see them having fun with each other...they look awsm along with small kids...and having fun with them..I like their rain dance.

Coming to the most important part is the change which we r seeing nowadays in Sharon...she has become a Laila of her Majnu.She is fulfilling all of the swayam wish whatever he has wished for her in past and she want to fulfill it in the same way that he want whether then going for a chai date in Bharat's garage or Dancing on a street in gagra choli...really as a SS fan i hve never thought that we will be seeing all this lovable moment. And the most important one is Sharon saying Swayam's word "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND".After hearing these words frm sharon i was like is that sharon who said swayam word. As a fan we r now getting the Romantic phase for which we waited for so long in SwaRon story...nd that too in such a lovely manner.And along with us Swayam-Sharon also deserve this as they had gone through many bad faces so it the time for them to be happy and make each other feel special.
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed your posts and felt so good to see you back!

Sharon mouthing Swayam's patent line was pleasantly surprising. I'm loving her more and more these days, the change is good and is hitting the right chords. To see Sharon taking efforts just to see him happy by fulfilling his wishes in such a sweet manner is heart-warming. She is not the same Sharon anymore who was spiteful and haughty, this is Swayam's Sharon and somewhere deep down like Swayam had known all this days, all her inhibitions have washed away. She, now no more fears to let her vulnerable side out to him, the one thing she was trying so hard to not let it out. So I'm happy to see her like this. And as you said, Swayam deserves all of this, after waiting for so long. There is now no holding back from her side, to let him know what are her feeling for him. No more hiding now, and which SwaRon fan won't be happy to see both of them like this, so-much in love with each other? 
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully-written post .👍🏼
I agree , this was really a change which was totally worth waiting for .Though  I didn't like that SRP picked up that random ghagra to wear , I  get it that she is doing all this for Swayam's happiness. She is so in love now that she is willing to do everything to make him happy . I loved it when she said those lines back to him .It was what we are all wanting to see since day one, SwaRon really together and happy .Now, SRP laila-ness is giving tough competition to Swayam majnu-ness and am loving it .
A BIG thank you to Vrushika from my side too .She is the one because of whom we are able to enjoy this lovely SwaRon phase.Love her 🤗
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written post..
yes your wish is my command line from srp says it all about a change worth waiting for sharon rai prakash.

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your topic seems even more relevant now, Sharadhi. A few questions being raised over Sharon lately, especially in context of the present track...while I agree that they need to show her POV a bit more on this, I also think we need to hold our horses and wait a bit to see how she reacts. Because her reaction can only come once the actual deal is disclosed before her, which hasn't happened completely yet. The writers are doing a very deliberate job of keeping her away from the darama, like they made her conveniently vanish to the washroom last night...but I wonder how much longer she'll be able to do the vanishing act. And when that stops, is when her reactions and her role in this track should make itself clear. That bit apart, I still stand by what your topic says...this is a Sharon who has grown SO much over the last two years, and growth is something very natural to any person or character, fictional and otherwise. Sharon's growth, for me, has been phenomenal, and in a very very good way. Loving her, and waiting to see how her character continues to develop from here on.