*$~H.G.O.R.C~#473--No Entry~$* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

omg that means 3 years se kuch nai hova and you still deeply love them aww 🀣 but why did they breakup πŸ˜• did someone else come in demi's or joe's life 🀣
joe joe joe πŸ˜΅ demi never wanted to leave joe it was joe who broke up with her nahi toh aaj Jemi saath saath hote i can guarantee that🀣
Originally posted by .FearlessSoul.

lmfao too bad i don't have one πŸ€£ aab bol kya karoon?? πŸ€£
arre bits i know you don't thats why i said with A younger sis not with YOUR younger sis 😳 🀣 you must have a cousin sis na who's younger than you πŸ€” tell her to come to your house and play with you for two weeks πŸ€’ by teh end of 3 days you'll realize how hard it is to have younger sis πŸ€“ 🀣

but i have one confession to make aaj agar  Jemi saath hote toh maybe main yahan nahi hoti  πŸ€£
OMGg what does this mean 😲😲 '🀣 tum mere saath hoti haha 🀣 🀣 🀣

bits maybe they are made for each other but they don't see it 😭 🀣
OMG you are right bits πŸ˜² sometimes a made for each other couple don't see that and they end up with wrong person and their life becomes disaster and that's why divorcees happens 😲 ok i should stop my blah blah nowπŸ˜†   πŸ€£

joe joe joe πŸ˜΅ demi never wanted to leave joe it was joe who broke up with her nahi toh aaj Jemi saath saath hote i can guarantee that🀣
joe joe joe ne kya kiya  😡 that led them to break up 😭 🀣

arre bits i know you don't thats why i said with A younger sis not with YOUR younger sis 😳 🀣 you must have a cousin sis na who's younger than you πŸ€” tell her to come to your house and play with you for two weeks πŸ€’ by teh end of 3 days you'll realize how hard it is to have younger sis πŸ€“ 🀣
haha thankfully meri koi cousin younger sis bhi nahi hai phew πŸ€£ kitni lucky hoon main i sometimes tell sis i'm so glad mere se choti koi nahi hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£

OMG you are right bits πŸ˜² sometimes a made for each other couple don't see that and they end up with wrong person and their life becomes disaster and that's why divorcees happens 😲 ok i should stop my blah blah nowπŸ˜†   πŸ€£
omg im always right 😲 😳 🀣 nahh your fine bits i totally get you 😎 🀣 hmm yea somebody needs to show joe that demi still loves her to death and that they should freakin get back togther 😑 🀣 🀣

OMGg what does this mean 😲😲 '🀣 tum mere saath hoti haha 🀣 🀣 🀣
long story hai  πŸ€£  but yeh sach hai after jemi's break up maine hindi shows dekhna start kiya tha  πŸ€£ 

joe joe joe ne kya kiya  😡 that led them to break up 😭 🀣
yes.. joe kisi bhi ek ke saath happy nai reh sakta maybe πŸ˜‘😭🀣

haha thankfully meri koi cousin younger sis bhi nahi hai phew πŸ€£ kitni lucky hoon main i sometimes tell sis i'm so glad mere se choti koi nahi hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£
OMG WT 😳 dats no fair yo 😳 omg then your sis would get mad na when you said this 😲 🀣 dude actually same goes with my sis she's the youngest in extended family as well usse chota koi nai hai cousins mein bhi 🀣 haha she must be so lucky 🀒 🀣