Posted: 10 years ago
only akshay is good thing about this movie.
People dissing AB Sr by saying he only did Masala movies are out of their minds...AB Sr invented Masala movies BTW. He is the father of those movies. Well i will give credit to Manmohan Desai and Praksh Mehra too but AB Sr changed BW.

India had gone through Emergency in 1975 and people were frustrated. Youth relived their lives through Amitabh's angry young man persona on screen. I don't think any actor can come close to it.

There is no doubt SRK is better than any other BW star in global market. but internet did help SRK become a global star. His NRI oriented movies helped him too.

Global Economy did not existed in India during AB Sr golden era.

BTW Raj Kapoor maybe more famous than SRK in Russia...even without internet RK movies were blockbuster in Russia.

Originally posted by KARAN888

WTH? 

😲 were they together? ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this really true ?

I know a couple of years ago Aishwarya Rai caused a huge traffic jam in Dubai and lots of influential people met her.

Same with Kareena who causes a frenzy at the mall.

Or does this person who they dined with live under a rock ? Most importantly , why would someone agree to have dinner with people they have never heard ? It doesn't make Sense

This sounds like SRK's sad PR

The person who they dined with has no time to indulge in bwood nonsense. He listens to arabic music and watches american movies and tv shows and rarely on MBC an hindi movie. He will only watch when he reads after starring: SRK or Amir.
Originally posted by Bossman

W*F?

The article states that the sheikh knew who Aamir was, and then goes on to say that when Imran tried to tell him he was the nephew of Aamir, the Sheikh had no idea. Fail.
But this is no reality check, everybody knows SRK is the most popular Bollywood star worldwide. He's the Icon, followed by Ash and Bachchan. I'm sure Akki had no problem with that.

The sheikh had no idea that Imran is Aamir's nephew...I wish I was so lucky...I would have if that crap movie jaane tu wasn't so hyped. 
lol. That must have been quite embarassing for the OUATIMD team 😆
why would they be invited then if royal hosts only see srk

aamir movies

and as if movies are the only things to talk about at party

sonakshi is a chatterbox
Haha this cant be true surely?!?!
I don't think it's that big of a deal. It is silly though, to host people you don't even know or didn't care to do a little research on. At least the anda provided some entertainment right? ðŸ¤£