Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untitled thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think this is true..

cause 2 weeks ago I think, Salman asked his twitter followers to tell him if they want to see mental trailer now? and they all tweeted back yes, and salman responded "ok"

OMG... I'M MISSSING HIM ON SCREEN SOOO MUCH. Can't wait for sept 15 (bigg boss 7)
and now can't wait for AUG 16...

All the best Mr Khan <3
Edited by untitled - 10 years ago
untitled thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Topic is ATBB wihtout any real trailer or proof of trailer that is power of Salman 😆

Edited by untitled - 10 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Bechara Akki! And Billa used to say SRK fans are leaving him and going. Pehle Akki ke fans toh uske saath rahe. Akki is the same guy whose film beat SRK's film last year...this year his fans want Salman(whom they personally hate) to beat SRK's film.
Chalo achcha hain! Its back to Khan war with the REAL superstars and no more chote mote Kumars and Devgans. 😉

Seriously.. being realistic about collections makes you less of a fan? Agh.. no surprise its coming from a SRK fan. Yes Akshay's film beat SRK and who knows Boss might even beat CE? But I dont want to sound dumb by predicting it, like SRK fans who thought JTHJ would break ETT's/Dabanng's records.. and clearly made a fool out of themselves LOL. Again, Rohit Shetty's clean comedy works, had Akki done a film with him I am quite sure it would've performed as well as CE at the box office. But alas.. Akki is not doing a film with him any soon.

Kumar and Devgan are equally big stars as the Khans, so they too have their own peak and times when they rule. Sallu is ruling now, before that it was Akki and before him it was SRK. Khair, who am I even arguing with.. there is no point arguing with a Salman hater/SRK fan who can't stand the fact that a non-Salman fan wants Mental/Kick to screw CE. You know you should be busy celebrating the success of CE instead.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Oh please! It was cold in North India. So bhai was Being Human and requested his fans not to watch his movie in the cold.

😆
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow cant wait if its true and its actually a full trailer 
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This republic day,BHAI is gonna rock with MENTAL.Mental is so keenly awaited that Hollywood biggies like robocop are thinking to postpone their projects.James Cameron is in fear that mental might break avatar's collection within a week!

ALL HAIL BHAI👏