Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj already knows about LC!!

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, I now seriously think that Suraj already knows about Bhabho's LC reality. Here's the reason:

Suraj would not leave the house just because of overhearing about the two keys. It has to be bigger for him. I think he found out about LC incident when the CD was prepared but didn't mention it because he remembered that Bhabho had repented the next day and ensured that Sandhya reached the examination hall on time. He gave his mother another chance. He also knows that Sandhya has lied about the matka breaking and has seen his mother's behavior on the same.

Now this key incident is the last straw. He has realized that the Bhabho he used to worship will continue to fall and stoop until she completely breaks Sandhya and that is why he wants to save both the women he loves - save Sandhya from losing her dream and save Bhabho from falling any lower.

Comments most welcome! :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Yes, Me too already post like this in some thread.
Hope so.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post

quite possible
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe. Quite possible.

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He has realized that the Bhabho he used to worship will continue to fall and stoop until she completely breaks Sandhya and that is why he wants to save both the women he loves - save Sandhya from losing her dream and save Bhabho from falling any lower.

Well said. Completely agree. This is the base of Suraj's character who never likes to hurt anyone no matter how cheap they stoop. This has the highest possibility. If that is so, then i would be relieved at least Suraj came to know even though Bhabo failed to trace out all these.. Their exit from RM is more than justified...
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

He has realized that the Bhabho he used to worship will continue to fall and stoop until she completely breaks Sandhya and that is why he wants to save both the women he loves - save Sandhya from losing her dream and save Bhabho from falling any lower.

I don't think he knows about the LC.  He never watched the entire CD...I mean he didn't watch it at the shop and neither does he have a laptop or DVD player at home to see the entire thing.  Even Sandhya just happened to chance upon it in Emily's room.

Plus I think if he had found out he would have been very hurt and shown some kind of a reaction...be it subdued...but someone...either Bhabo or Sandhya would have picked up on the fact that he was upset about something.

Rather...I agree with Shobana's statement @ bold.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LC I really doubt. The only thing he saw in the shop was Bhabo taking that choc boxes. It is difficult for him to comphrehend something from that. But I am sure in his heart he knows both the matkas that broke were not Sandhya's mistake. He will overhear Babasa talking about these to Sandhya. He will know that his mother knew about Sandhya's innocence and is still forcing her to give away the 3rd matka. He will know the more he stays in RM his wife will be subjected to more humilation and emotional atyachaar, whatever she does for the family. His mother will go any length to stop her and to end the agony of both he decides to leave RM.
jhema thumbnail
He usually hide his pain as we see in SV2 track.
While the first matka happens he buy that CD.
May be he watched it, without revealing it, he build confidence in Sandhya silently.
During  Second matka pod he support Sandhya  but it happens 
He becomes more stubborn after that and express his feelings in front of the family.
So there may be chances..
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the shop Suraj did not watch the entire DVD.  He took it home and Emily had the Dvd.  Emily might have watched it since it is her wedding DVD and if so she would have known about the chocolates but did not reveal anything.   If this is correct then Emily is a very ungrateful person.  She is a user.
All the Rathis except Suraj , Sandhya and Bhabasa are very bad.  They lie and cheat to get what they want and are quite happy to let Suraj and Sandhya take the blame.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hemaji Sooraj hides his pain in SV2, but Sandhya does catch something is amiss. Here till 2nd MP we dont see any change in Sooraj.He seems very happy too. But what you say turns out to be truth and if they show a flashback of him knowing LC  I will send you lots of virtual roses 😃 virtual jalebis.