Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

OUATIMD - Review + BO Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 59

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

#OUATIMD is a must watch! Powerful & entertaining!! Milan Lutharia delivers yet again with this impactful tale.Watch this one & revel in it!

Edited by you2 - 14 August 2013 at 7:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OUATIMD - Review + BO Thread (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 only 1400 screens !
Team Akshay ?@TeamAkshay now

#OUATIMD to release across 1,200 to 1,400 screens tomorrow and 2,500 to 2,700 screens from 16th http://bit.ly/1a4nISG 

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Though the movie looks thanda, I hope it does well! I mean I didn't expect much from YJHD and CE and look what happened. LOL

Anyways, best of luck to Akki, Sonakshi and Imran. Hope the film is good! I shall catch it soon. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridVintageWine

rewaa

rewaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Wonder why Taran review is still not out.His reviews usually come 1-2 days earlier for Ekta Kapoor movies .Does not auger well for the movie..

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
^ that's what I'm wondering where are the critics reviews and the twitter reviews too. Don't critics see the movie 2 days before the launch and give reviews on it and all that?

This isn't looking good for the movie though because now it all depends on the word of mouth

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

#OUATIMD is a must watch! Powerful & entertaining!! Milan Lutharia delivers yet again with this impactful tale.Watch this one & revel in it!

wow SRK's closest the first one to post a tweet about this movie.. an SRK move.. said no one Yet ? Shocked ... 

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Isn't the film releasing tomorrow? Why is the response so thanda?
No reviews nor any tweets! Strange!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Box office prediction for Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobara !!

By Navoarsenal | on August 14, 2013 |
OUATIMD
Hype-O-meter
  • Hype 55%
Total Buzz 55%

Once Upon a time in Mumbai Dobara, or should I say Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobara is one of the most awaited movie of the year which is releasing tomorrow, the 15th of August. The movie was scheduled for an Eid release, but was later postponed, and it turned out to be a bad decision for Balaji. Not only has its buzz gone down due to the hurricane named Chennai Express, but its also struggling for screens on the 15th, which is a national holiday.

More screens will be added from the 16th of August, because many exhibitors have a one week contract. The movie stars Akshay Kumar,Sonakshi Sinha and Imran Khan in lead roles, and directed by Milan Luthria, and is the sequel to Once upon a time in Mumbai which was a box office hit, in addition to gaining public appreciation.

Its a tough task for Milan to recreate the magic, but the guy is good in his trade, and Akshay fans will be hoping for a good movie, because only fantastic WOM can help it go past 100cr mark. The movie will start from where the previous one ended, where the role of Shoaib, played by Akshay here, was played by Emraan Hashmi.

My Box office prediction for the movie are:

OUATIMD Box Office Prediction
Day Screens Nett.
First Day 1800 9 cr
First 3 Days 2500 (more shows from friday) 28 cr
Extended Weekend 2500 41 cr
Lifetime 2500 85cr

The movie will face stiff competition from Chennai Express, in addition to Madras Cafe and Satyagraha in the coming weeks. The movie will also have to deal with its release problems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top