Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga

TOI: New entry in show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Saadika Randhawa to enter Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka..

Saadika Randhawa to enter Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka..
Saadhika Randhawa
Bollywood actress Saadika Randhawa, who made her acting debut with Saawan Kumar'sSalma Pe Dil Aagaya opposite Ayub Khan is all set to enter Rajshri Production's TV showJhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aagaya on Sahara One.

Sources inform that Saadika has been finalized to play the role of a loudmouth girl Kaveri, who stays in slums and will be paired opposite Chirag(Harsh Vashisht). Chirag, who doesn't have a child bumps into Kaveri's son and develops a bonding with him. As time passes, Chirag will start liking Kaveri and will have a romantic link-up with her. 

When contacted, Saadika said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's an interesting character. I haven't started shooting yet so I can't reveal anything on my role." 
Saadhika was earlier seen in Shobha Somnath Ki.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: New entry in show" in Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hope this new track will bring Charu to her senses Wink

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 13 August 2013 at 1:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi0926

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
still no sign of this track in the show.   has it been abandoned due to show ending in 2 weeks time?

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
tfs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top