Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

is this love?hero to zero rehan charles

JustMySelf IF-Dazzler
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
saw d epi late at night..lost al respect for rehan charles..stealing a kiss with open eyes 4m a tightly shut eyed  suvreen guggal can be justifyd as an innocent mistake 4m rehan charles too?hw long does it tek to understand 4 a man that he is being kissed n al probability d kiss wsnt 4 him?if u say that he ws too late to realize then i wd say really?is vivan younger or rehan charles?evn vivan wd hv understood he ws nt d intended recipient of that kiss..if rehan charles thot that kiss ws for him then he is also raising a question mark on d char n morality of suvreen guggal herself..does he bliv suvi cd b double dating?is suvi a grl of that type?did he freeze?realy?he froze n he still managed to savour that kiss n close his eyes n njoy?is this love?stealing a kiss 4m another mans gf is nt love bt pure lust indecency..thr is no difference between him n alisha nw..alisha tryd to kiss yuvi within his knowledge so that yuvi cd atleast refuse..bt rehan charles gv suvreen no option eithr..if rehan charles is glorifyd evn nw it wd b like encouraging molestors..as suvi hd no will to kiss him..n a kiss against a grls will is molestation nt xpression of love..its mere lust..distasteful..n yes plz dnt blame d cvs nw coz if u do then dnt blame yuvi evr 4 showing traces of immaturity..n lastly u cd b a resu fan b4 posting a counter post tek a min n think deeply..hear ur honest conscious n dnt toggle it n then say if u still feel love struk rehan charles is nt wrong moraly..

Edited by JustMySelf - 13 August 2013 at 2:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sama143ShivinkiJasAnam Aliadiya55ShivuNozzie

adiya55 Goldie
adiya55
adiya55

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i agree wid u...RC is a completely wrong guy...no decency...at all ...atleast  alisha tried to kiss yuvi , when he was open...i know dis...is a game btw mohit and  CV's...4 their wish...to please his fans...such a brutall killing...of innocense...hate CV's 4 dis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AliJustMySelfShivuNozzie

JustMySelf IF-Dazzler
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya55

i agree wid u...RC is a completely wrong guy...no decency...at all ...atleast  alisha tried to kiss yuvi , when he was open...i know dis...is a game btw mohit and  CV's...4 their wish...to please his fans...such a brutall killing...of innocense...hate CV's 4 dis...

i wd never ever cal rehan charles sir..he does nt deserve any respect..he is cheap n yes wen i wd bash d cvs i wd bash them left n right bt nw that am talking of d char only i wnt shrink 4m speaking my heart out..if i still show sympathy n forgivnes to rehan charles i wd b compromising with my inner conscious my soul my blifs my principles..i wd rather die than bcuming a vain person who cin a handsum man wd ignore his mean nature..n stil say wow awesum chemistry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Aliadiya55ShivuNozzie

adiya55 Goldie
adiya55
adiya55

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
RC is really a cheap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AliShivuNozzie

kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Oh God please.. Any rubbish this thing is.. If suvreen kisses rc, she is wrong, not rc.. It all happened too suddenly and I wouldn't blame any1.. Rc is the most decent guy any gal would meet in her life.. To support her, love her, be there for her everytime and never ask her one question, never demand anything from her.. N this mistake she did, blame rc for it.. Gosh this is sad.. I hate this forum now..
kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Forget not supporting resu, talking any rubbish about the characters just coz you don't like them is really not done.. Rc wasn't worng.. Suvreen kissed him, he was surprised, if U love someone and they do something like this the world stops and you don't understand right or wrong.. Its only human.. I guess u hv never been in love to understand.. It wasn't as if he was stealing suvreen from yuvraj or plotting anything, it was all a mistake..
kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Justmyself, you wanna be a lawyer you gotto understand human emotions n be very careful before judging someone.. Love is not a sin n rc did not force a kiss on suvreen, she kissed him.. Understand situations.. n be compassionate.. 
JustMySelf IF-Dazzler
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran307

Justmyself, you wanna be a lawyer you gotto understand human emotions n be very careful before judging someone.. Love is not a sin n rc did not force a kiss on suvreen, she kissed him.. Understand situations.. n be compassionate.. 

kiran 1st law does nt depend or value human emotions..law speaks for or against a cause of actions only..else rapists wd b pleading 4 mercy citing they hv family to tek care off n if i bcum a lawyer or judge i wd hv to forive them too so law does nt allow compassion..that department is for president of India to consider

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haiksha

Go to top