Amita ka Amit

WU update 12/8/13

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My dear forumwasis,
 I have taken up the job of providing daily updates occassionally. You guys will have to excuse me if it is not as entertaining as my other friends who do the update. I will try my level best to make sure you don't fall asleep while reading it. Anyways, I hope you all have had a great weekend. So here goes wish me luck:-

πŸ˜ŠEpisode begins with our Amu and amit looking really nervous and waiting for that sadu 🀒Siddhant for his verdict. Siddhant points out some mistakes like your toes were not pointing out, you almost fell two times while completing a spin. He says that it happened because she had not marked her spot. She had also made other mistakes but he is still going to select her as a gopi. πŸ˜ƒ Amu is really thrilled and so is our cutie pie chaiwala Amit. Siddhant tells her that she needs to work hard this is just a beginning. Then, he calls Amit Shah, our Amit babu is completely thrown back and goes towards him. Siddhant tells him "Aap kahin se bhi chaiwale nahin dikhte" πŸ˜†. There are very few times I have been proved wrong and this is one of those time. He tells Amit that he was right and tells him that Amit will need to push and encourage Amita and leaves. Amit and Amita look at each other and smile and hold hands. (La la la la la tune in the bg).
Amita and Amit in the car where Amita asks him if he was scared. Amit says not scared but definitely nervous. They have a cute nok jhok moment and they reach home.
Scene now shift to Shah mansion, where Fallu, the terrible twos (Tina and Riya) and two of Fallu's friends are chatting. When one of the friends brags about her DIL. Fallu looks on. they ask her about Amu. tina interrupts and says that Amita also dances and she is auditioning for Radha's role. Amu arrives just then and Tina immediately asks her if she got selected and Amu says yes. Without thinking twice or asking Amu Fallu starts bragging about Amita and tells everybody oh I knew it she will be the Radha. I want you to come for the function and watch my DIL be Radha. Just then Amit comes and tells everybody that she got the part of gopi. Amita is sad and Fallu is mad and Tiya combo is glad. Fallu's friends taunt her. Amit and Amita walk in to their room. Amit asks Amita why she didn't tell the truth. Amita says she didn't get a chance. Amita asks him why did he have to blabber so bluntly in front of everybody. Amit says I wouldn't have to if she had. Amita says, I would have told Mummyji later on when her friends left. She wouldn't have felt so bad. (Made complete sense to me, timing matters a lot). They have argument and Amit says to her that she is own her own and leaves.
The next morning fuming Fallu serves breakfast to Baa, Naani and Amit and tells them that she was never this humiliated. Amit told her she was overreacting. The conversation is abruptly stopped when Amu walks in and Fallu leaves. Amita is manaofying Amit and tells him are you happy that I am ready in time. Amit asks her to come to the car. Amita keeps trying to manaofy him in the car but Amit does not budgeand they reach the studio. She greets everybody happily but Mr. Khadoos comes tells them to focus on dancing. Amita is totally not focussed and is hell bent in manaofying our rutha rutha Amit babu. She texts him sorry messages. She carries the phone with her to the practice. Siddhant asks them to dance and they do but he stops them saying that they are not focusing. Meanwhile amita gets a text and this angers Siddhant. Amu quickly checks its some loan application message. She then asks one of the dancers to take a picture of her with the sorry puppy face. (Really cute only Amu can pull it off) and messages Amit. Meanwhile Siddhant yells at the girl who wants to play Radha. Amu comes to her and helps her with some steps. Amit gets her text and sees her pic and smiles that killer smile and calls Amu. Amu asks him if he got her messages, he said that's why he is calling back. She asks him if you still mad and he teases her no but I can be mad if you want me to be mad. Nobody can be mad at you for a long time. Amita asks Amit if they could go on a date this evening. He tells her he is busy but she pleads and he has to relent. Back at the dance studio Siddhant is impressed by the girl's (who wants to play Radha's) dancing and he credits himself for it but the girl says that Amita helped her. Mr. Khadoos is angry and calls Amita over and tells her that you are not here to teach dance but to learn dance and he also tells her thathe knows she carried her phone around all day. There are going to be consequences for this. Amu is scared and the episode ends with hjer scared face.

Precap: Amit asks amu why she hadn't changed, Amu tells him that because of her Siddhant has punished all the girls and they will have to stay and dance in the studio for some more time. Amit is sad and asks her that we cannot go on opur date and she says no and Amit walks away.

I hope you like my update excuse me for my grammar or spelling.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
My dear updaters.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off to you for doing sucha wonderful job. I realized how hard it is to do an update but I would like to do it.

πŸ‘
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arrey waah waah waah... nita ka WU debut... ek dum dhamakedaar opening ki hai re... πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved ur update nita... and yaar kitna jaldi kar liya tune... waaooo... 

and u r right yaar.. that sorry puppy face was indeed very cute.. could be carried so well by amita only... and amit's smile was AWSOMME... β­οΈβ­οΈ

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Thanks Aman couldn't have done it without you guys.

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akafan

Thanks Aman couldn't have done it without you guys.

arrey humne kya kiya yaar... dont b so humble.. saari mehnat aapki hai... well done.. πŸ‘
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
..And the BEST WU DEBUTANT AWARD GOES TO...NITA!!! Wonderful Update nita dear!! Phenomenal job!! Really the forum is blessed to have u as a valuable member!! Would love to have more WUs from U!!πŸ‘
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nita yaar kamal kar diya...as lily said best debutant award has to be ur's
...sach me loved it...i haven't seen todays episode par aap logo ke updates dekh ke maza aa raha hai...good job nita...hats off πŸ‘πŸΌ
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

nita yaar kamal kar diya...as lily said best debutant award has to be ur's

...sach me loved it...i haven't seen todays episode par aap logo ke updates dekh ke maza aa raha hai...good job nita...hats off πŸ‘πŸΌ

3 cheers for Nita darling!!
HIP HIP HURRAY ( 3)
ind4u thumbnail
Bow DownWow Nita really pehli baar pehli bowl pe hi sixer maar li aapne to. mazaa aagaya yaar aapke written update padke.
keep up the great work πŸ‘ very well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

I was sleeping before reading your update yaar  padne ke baad hi to full hosh aur josh me aagayi huπŸ˜‰
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Thanks for all your lovely comments.