Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Deebz Amma:- OmG!🀣! Bhabho wont be gonna recover from all this!🀣! Bechara mera simple program will face bugs soon!πŸ˜”!
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing  post,Ami πŸ‘πŸΌ.I  am  in  this  forum  after  a  long  tym  and  it  was  gr8  reading  ur  post  with  a  program  on  Bhabo's  brainwaves πŸ˜†.A  cunning  lad  who  is  out  there  2  take  advantage  of  Sandy's  weakness  as  she  has  twice  made  her  Matka  break  4  the  family  overlooking  her  dream  and  this  tym  too  bhabo  had  decided  2  throw  that googly  2  sandy .Good  2  know  that  Sandy would  pursue  her  dream  as  per  the  articles  as  she  considers  her  husband's  trust  on  her  as  her greatest  strength  which  she  will  not  forsake  at  any  cost.
.Ami. thumbnail
@Minnu Di:- Ah! Aap kahan chali gayi thi without informed me?😑. PM karo!

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my program. Waise, it's a random program. Just for fun!πŸ˜†
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Ami. Yesterday I wanted to say Bhag SurYa Bhag. Bhag Milkha to hit ho gaye inki bhi life patadi per aa jayegi if they run away from the mad house.πŸ˜†
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ami wah kya programe hain 
i feel Bhabo kay deemag ki computer hang/corrupt ho gaya hain she was not this bad yaar 
she just needs to be restarted and if that does not work formatting .
that is all i know about computers πŸ˜³
.Ami. thumbnail
@Shehjar Mama:- I'm proud of your computer skills. Kya deemag paaya hain. Mein toh dhanay ho gayi. Khushi ke mhare tears of joy flowing. Nazar na lage aapke compootar skills ko kisi ki.πŸ˜‰.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amlu-

@Shehjar Mama:- I'm proud of your computer skills. Kya deemag paaya hain. Mein toh dhanay ho gayi. Khushi ke mhare tears of joy flowing. Nazar na lage aapke compootar skills ko kisi ki.πŸ˜‰.

now i am confused like Meenudi whether this is tareef ya Taana maraπŸ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
It depends upon you how you 'FAKE' it.πŸ˜†.

Waise hindi definition of computer is like this:- 'Yeh ek Gaanitik(calculative) yantra hain jo kachchi mahiti ko pakki mahiti mein rupaantarit kartaa hain.' πŸ€“
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Very Nice Program Chart πŸ˜ƒ Is It C Or C++ ❓ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Regards Mother, I Tend To Concur / Agree With /You πŸ˜ƒ And Yes Better To Be Orphan

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Good  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post Ami πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved your key program. 😊
Write a program to control bhabho πŸ˜‰