Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
chapter 1

Krishna couldn't wait for the moment when she would be with Pintuji and could reveal her feelings to him and for the first time wanted to tell her driver to drive as fast as he could but managed to control herself. She hesitantly touched the letter that was beside her the thing she loved the most was how simplicity and innocent his words where and she couldn't help but think it was just like him. She than wondered what it would feel to see him for the first not as a friend but as someone who she had given her heart to and wondered if she would even be able to speak. But than she told herself, he was still Pintuji nothing had changed he was still her best friend who she could say anything to and never had to fear that she would be judged just than her thoughts where interrupted as the bdo car stopped. Krishna had never felt so nervous in her life and thought to herself this must be how students felt when they hadn't learnt properly for their exams. As soon as she got out of the car she wanted to go back in and rush home her heart was beating so fast and she wished she could have written something down and learnt it of by heart this would have be a whole lot easier. But than she saw his bike and she went to it and touched it and she smiled shyly and knew that there wasn't anything to fear and went to him only to see that there was a lock on his door. She went and knocked on his friend's door and asked if he knew where Pintu was but his friend looked down sadly and said he had left for Delhi. Krishna was totally shocked and even though for some reason she knew he had gone for good she couldn't help but ask if it was for a few days he was quiet but when he saw the letter in her hand he realized that she had found Pintu's letter. He felt even worse for her than and so told her how Pintu had been insulted when he had tried to start his business and after the blow of hearing u where going to get married I think everything was finally too much for him. Krishna couldn't believe what she heard but managed to ask how he had gone and he said by bus and she turned and ran to her car

Pintu was at the bus station he was sitting in the waiting room since he had missed his bus and was waiting for the next bus to take him to Delhi. Leaving was the hardest decision he had ever made but he knew it was the right decision for him for the first time in his life he wasn't making a decision for others but more for himself. He had never thought about a career for himself, money, success all he had ever wanted was to ensure that his family was happy and always together but in doing that he had never found out what he wanted from life. For him it wasn't anymore as simply as proving a point or trying to keep a promise that he can be a success it became about him needed to find out who he was without the Singh name. This whole experience of trying to make a success of himself he found that no one saw his hard work, his determination all they saw was TT Singh's son and nothing more and the reason they did was he had never been know as anything else.

He went and got a glass of water than and sat down and thought about Krishna than, beautiful Krishna who in such a small time meant everything to him he had never wondered what of sort of girl he would marry but if he had he knew he would have listed all the great qualities that she had. She was perfect for him in every way she made him feel complete but she was so out of his reach and unattainable that he shouldn't be any where near her. She deserved the best someone who was her perfect fit someone who was a self made man, respected and had the perfect job just like her and at the moment he wasn't that person and if he stayed he didn't know how long he would be able to keep away from her. But the thought of her being with someone other than him felt like his heart was breaking into pieces and he closed his eyes as tears silently fell of his face and he squeezed the glass in his hand not even feeling the pieces of glass that pieced his skin.

Krishna rushed into the waiting room and immediately spotted Pintu sitting and saw the blood dripping from his hand she was between happiness, relief and shock and went straight to him and took his hand and asked him what he did to himself. Pintu opened his eyes and was shocked to see Krishna next to him removing the pieces of glass that was in his hand she ripped a piece of her dupatta and tied it around his hand. She got up and grabbed his other hand and dragged him out of the waiting room and said they needed to go to the hospital and than she would take him home; his family must be waiting for him. As soon as she said family he stopped moving and Krishna no matter how hard she tagged at his hand he refused to move. Krishna had always faced every situation fearlessly but she couldn't this time she couldn't face him and said in a small voice as tears fell from her eyes that he needed to go home every1 needed him, they missed him, and every1 loved him. Pintuwent closer to her and turned her around and than lifted her chin and they looked at each another with his hand Pintu gently wiped the tears from her eyes. He said I can never see tears in your eyes Krishna said if u feel like that than let's go home Pintu closed his eyes and shock his head and said no and Krishna asked why? Before he could say anything said just give it a little more time everything will work don't give up so soon, Pintu said I am not giving up Krishna but she angrily said if u not than why are u leaving, so u got turned down a few times big deal that doesn't mean that u leave. Your family is here your ma, papa, Babloo sir, Sonu, your friends and, and. Before she could finish he said that what u saying is correct every1 is here and it might seem like I am giving up but Krishna I am not, its not anymore just about me doing well but it's the way I see myself andthe way others see me. I tried to prove myself but no one sees me they just see Pintu Singh , TT Singh's son and nothing more and they either don't want to take a chance on me coz they are scared of my dad or they want to help coz they want to insult my dad.

At the moment my whole world has been turned upset down and I have so many questions about myself that I need to find the answers to it and I will never find it here being near to every1. I have always done what I have thought is right but whether I did it coz I had money behind me or not I don't know anymore, am I just TT Singh son or am I more than that. I need to find that out for myself and to find myself I need to disassociate myself from every1 and everything that I was in the past, start fresh where it's just me and my endeavors that will either make or break me and I will not be able to do that here. He looked at her and asked if she could understand what he was saying and she nodded her head they stood in silence for a while but finally she went and sat on a chair and he went and sat next to her their hands where centimeters away from each another but they never touched. His head was down and he said it's kind of your fault that I am leaving and she immediately looked at him and she saw the whimsical smile on his face as he said being near u made me want to be the best I can be. And in any case maybe if I didn't have such a bad reputation and had been doing something useful with myself your mom won't Krishna finally touched his hand and he looked at her. She told him not to put himself down that her mom was extremely old fashioned she didn't get that a boy and girl could just be friend and not to take her words to heart.

Before they could say anything more they heard that his bus had arrived Krishna immediately tighten her grip on his hand and for just a second as they looked into each another the love that they had for each another was clearly visible. Their hearts revolted at their separation and words that neither could voice where clearly visible in their eyes but Krishna was the first to look away she knew that if she continued looking at him she would reveal her feelings for him. His every word was imprinted in her head and her heart she felt his pain of not feeling good enough and she couldn't take away his chance to be the person he wanted to be so asked if he would keep in touch with her instand. Pintu looked at her and remembered that soon she would be married and so simply shock his head Krishna was hurt but didn't say anything. He turned to go than but than said that she probably would be getting married soon so happy married life as Krishna looked at him she knew that if not him she could never marry any1 else. And said that she dnt intend to marry any time soon but said that since he was going he would probably meet some1 so he might fall in love so congrates ahead of time. Pintu smiled sadly and said that he didn't see himself getting married ever he had some1 in his heart and no 1 could replace her. She smiled at that so when Pintu put his hand out to her to say goodbye instant of shaking it she hugged him instant. Pintu was extremely surprised at this knowing how she was but put his 1 hand around her body and the other on her head and hugged tightly they heard the call for the departure of his bus and Krishna held a little tighter for a few seconds but than let go and of him. Her head was down and Pintu asked if she wasn't going to come to the bus with him and she said no he looked at her for a few seconds and told her to look after herself.He started walking but couldn't help but turn back and as he saw her downcast head he wanted to not go but he knew he had to and moved to the bus and got on. Krishna felt like her heart was breaking she couldn't see himgo, she didn't have the strength to do so but the moment she heard the bus start she knew she had to see him of and ran outside. Pintu stood at the back of the bus praying that he would get a last look at her and he wasn't disappointed as the bus started moving slowly she came out. They both with tears in their eyes but smiles on their faces stared at each another and waved to each anotheruntil they could no longer see each another.

Krishna stood for a long time staring in the direction the bus went and when her tears had finally dried she left and went home she was extremely glad that she saw no1 as she entered and went straight to her room. She felt as if she turned into a stone but than she caught a glimpse of her reflection and saw that on her forehead near the middle parting it was red and looked like she had put sindoor in it. She went closer to the mirror and touched it and realized that it must have come from pintu when he had touche her head the blood from his hand must have gotten on her head. She couldn't help but smile at this and she closed her eyes and her fingers went automatically and spread the blood the blood more and when she opened eyes again she no longer saw herself as Krishna Raj anymore.

Edited by sandiab - 01 November 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakastuartyawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballsham24prishna4everZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prishna ss Breakfree updatd chap 3 pg 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Such a sweet surprise from you Sandia...

Lovely to see Pintu finally wanting to do something...we all wanted that in AB...

And of course love all the Prishna moments...

I really loved it and hope you update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladylove90sandiab

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I really loved it SandiaBig smile

taahir004

IF-Stunnerz

taahir004

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
WOW that was a soul full SS
lovd the Prishna moments

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Great SS Sandia love it  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna4ever

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Beautiful chapter Sandia, you brought tears to my eyes for my Prishna who I miss so much,,it was so real yet magical,,this is a scene I also wished for,,so thanks for making it seem real,,loved the fact again that Krishna went looking for Pintu to stop him but didn't  because of her love and respect for his feelings plus their unspoken love with just speaking through their eyes,,so magical like Prishna,,loved that she hugged him instead,,love it love it love it,,

Please update soon,,

prishna4ever

prishna4ever

prishna4ever

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Love your Prishna SS..it was so full of touching emotional scenes..miss Prishna so much..

trinilisa

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Great SS Sandia love it
thanks for liking it Fizu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top