Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

As many ppl kno in our societies we were expected to live in joint families...however now things are changing.

What are ur opinions on living in a joint family?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
No comments ??? anyone????
-Masakali- thumbnail
well i used to come from a joint fam. but its like it depends on ur family. i mean sometimes people would be just so mean to each other, but i like the concept. but when i marry, i dunno if i want to stay with a joint family.
jprasad thumbnail
I can barely live my husband let alone my family or a joint family.   
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I prefer Joint Family system, i.e. with Parents and Grand Parents! ๐Ÿ˜›
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I prefer Joint Family system, i.e. with Parents and Grand Parents! ๐Ÿ˜›

and it must stop with just parents and grandparents๐Ÿ˜›...having N number of uncles,aunties,cousins,chachus,mamus,cousin bahiyyas,bhabhis,di's etc is plain ๐Ÿ˜•

moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

and it must stop with just parents and grandparents๐Ÿ˜›...having N number of uncles,aunties,cousins,chachus,mamus,cousin bahiyyas,bhabhis,di's etc is plain ๐Ÿ˜•

Just think of all the chaos in the Kyunki.. pariviar !๐Ÿ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

That is why I specifically wrote that, though I would like to see newly wed couple living alone for some time (a year maybe)....they need privacy you know.๐Ÿ˜†

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are funny.. I also enjoyed your comment in the other topic where you mentioned about you having a crush on this Pakistani actor and your husband told you to make sure that he pays your expensive bills๐Ÿ˜†

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jprasad

Jp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well actually, I used to live in a joint family when I was 3-4 years old. It was fun with all the cousins & all.

But I think as I grew older, I appreciated the fact that we were not in a joint family anymore.

Its ok till parents and grandparents, but living a hundred thousand aunts, uncles & thier kids can get on my nerves after a while.

However, after marriage I think I wouldn't prefer a Joint Family, whether its parents or grandparents. Of course, it all depends on what my husband would want .. but if I was given a choice I'd rather live separate.  Just my opinion. No offence to someone who thinks otherwise.๐Ÿ˜Š