Fan Fictions

Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
congrats on thread 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supreet_dmg

IF-Sizzlerz

supreet_dmg

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
sorry about the late comment. Just caught up on two of your recent updates. They are wonderfuly written. I wonder why sakshi will tell arjun about what roshni said to her...  will she ever???
I really really hope ayesha will be ok!

vidya.anand

Anjali.Mital

Anjali.Mital

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I am a silent reader of the forum for the last one month...But today you made me to comment..Plesae dont think that I'm afraid of your dhamki , because I'm sure that you can't stop writting..I know you are that much filled up with talent..May be its a 'time consuming' disease for you , but for us its a blessing..I am trying my level best to catch up almost all your previous works and this one and
BJL are my favourites..Because I think I'm more comfortable when Arjun is paired with Sakshi..
But I love your Reva as she has the power of attraction that no one can deny...
coming to this one...what to say...hmmm...awesome as always...

I know this is a little bit long but this is what I want to tell you...sorry if I hurt you in any way...n...

eagerly waiting for more...              

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mital276

I am a silent reader of the forum for the last one month...But today you made me to comment..Plesae dont think that I'm afraid of your dhamki , because I'm sure that you can't stop writting..I know you are that much filled up with talent..May be its a 'time consuming' disease for you , but for us its a blessing..I am trying my level best to catch up almost all your previous works and this one and
BJL are my favourites..Because I think I'm more comfortable when Arjun is paired with Sakshi..

I know this is a little bit long but this is what I want to tell you...sorry if I hurt you in any way...n...

I really hope that its not a challenge for me...WinkROFL
I mean I am damn stubborn when it comes to challenges! 

and i didnt say that i will stop writing...i only said i will stop posting here!LOL
waise its my dhamki which made u comment na? so that way...the dhamki worked! Wink

thanks for that cool comment...really appreciate the effort u took to comment~

thanks to all those other cuties who made my day brighter! love you all

life93

Anjali.Mital

Anjali.Mital

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

I really hope that its not a challenge for me...WinkROFL
I mean I am damn stubborn when it comes to challenges!

and i didnt say that i will stop writing...i only said i will stop posting here!LOL
waise its my dhamki which made u comment na? so that way...the dhamki worked!Wink

thanks for that cool comment...really appreciate the effort u took to comment~

thanks to all those other cuties who made my day brighter! love you all

I made you angry?? I'm sorry.. Cry .Actually I was a little bit restless after your dhamki. but I became a little reluctant
to accept my weakness..sorry and about the challenge..I dont think that I have the right to challenge you becouse as a silent reader I was just exploiting your work by reading it without any response and just ignoring your effort...sorry...
please forgive me because its my first comment...please... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93vidya.anand

hal96

hal96

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar
Sakshi wants to tell Arjun bjt she can not
Arjun and Sakshi have the same feeling for eacc other but cant tell each other
Hope Aysha is safe 
N congratulations 4 the new thread
Update soon
Cant wait
Smile

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged

I made you angry?? I'm sorry.. Cry .Actually I was a little bit restless after your dhamki. but I became a little reluctant
to accept my weakness..sorry and about the challenge..I dont think that I have the right to challenge you becouse as a silent reader I was just exploiting your work by reading it without any response and just ignoring your effort...sorry...
please forgive me because its my first comment...please... Cry

hey chill...i was far from angry...just a joke!
and u took it seriously...

dhamki joke nahi tha but my reply to u was a joke...dont bother so much...
sorry if i hurt u!

I know its always easy to just read and go..commenting is a pain and takes time...so i wont blame u for not commenting but as a writer, I can only become greedy for all ur comments...thats all about it...so relax ok

life93

PoohLover

IF-Sizzlerz

PoohLover

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
First of all congo shongo di for the new thread...hope we have moore threads ahead of this FF too,keep rocking and writing beautifully alwaysClapClap
Coming to the update,it was amazing,i just love the way arjun wanted sakshi to sit and give him company and then the way he went to comfort sakshi and how he could not see her crying..it was just superb...i really want to know how arjun will react when he learn about what vikrant did and try to do with sakshi...waiting eagerly for the next part...thank you for the brilliant update and pmStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top