Fan Fictions

Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Santhu.The.King

IF-Dazzler

Santhu.The.King

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Congo.. Shango... For New Thread Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana25

IF-Dazzler

Rehana25

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
We r waiting tooo long for your update but nice update I just feel story is bit slow now can u do a bit faster so we know what happen and enjoy because I like fast track sometime update is so late that I forget the beginning of the story and all beauty is finish like last two part story still the same place please don't get me wrong I like your writing but please a bit fast

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana25

We r waiting tooo long for your update but nice update I just feel story is bit slow now can u do a bit faster so we know what happen and enjoy because I like fast track sometime update is so late that I forget the beginning of the story and all beauty is finish like last two part story still the same place please don't get me wrong I like your writing but please a bit fast

I cant pace up this story...this was meant to be like this...If i do away with all the emotional POVs, then the story will have no justifications whatsoever...

if all stories pace up then it will just end up being an OS...cant write a FF like that...well there may be other fast paced stories around here...but my writing is different...sorry for disappointing u

anyways, thanks for that feedback...havent seen you so far...new member, huh?
just started reading this or were u a silent reader???

Edited by vidya.anand - 12 August 2013 at 10:04am

Sakuu

unsure2012

unsure2012

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Plz don't threaten to discontinue, Vidya Anand, please! Being a somewhat silent reader, I got scared seeing those words.
This story is gripping and twisting my heart in an unexplainable way...I am not very good with reviews so I don't know if I can put words to the feelings I'm experiencing about your writing style, this plot, and the way you portray Arakshi's relationship and character growth.
I have only one thing to say, I will cry my heart out if I can't see this tale of Arakshi to the end!
I have read so many fanfictions(books/shows/movies), and rarely do I stumble upon a great world-building and unique writing style such as your stories hold... you'll make a great writer one day if you truly wish for it(we already do wish for that and hope :D )...
What more can I say? So that you will never even think of announcing such heart-stopping news of leaving us with unfinished tales? My poor heart can't take it :'(.

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Congo.. Shango... For New Thread Clap

nothing about the update, huh??

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unsure2012

Plz don't threaten to discontinue, Vidya Anand, please! Being a somewhat silent reader, I got scared seeing those words.
This story is gripping and twisting my heart in an unexplainable way...I am not very good with reviews so I don't know if I can put words to the feelings I'm experiencing about your writing style, this plot, and the way you portray Arakshi's relationship and character growth.
I have only one thing to say, I will cry my heart out if I can't see this tale of Arakshi to the end!
I have read so many fanfictions(books/shows/movies), and rarely do I stumble upon a great world-building and unique writing style such as your stories hold... you'll make a great writer one day if you truly wish for it(we already do wish for that and hope :D )...
What more can I say? So that you will never even think of announcing such heart-stopping news of leaving us with unfinished tales? My poor heart can't take it :'(.

thanks for that! really means a lot to me!Hug

I didnt meant to hurt ppl
but it is really demotivating when we dont get to hear reader's comments...keep wondering why waste so much time and effort on this!

it might sound silly but yes, writing each update takes minimum 3-4 hours...and some intense ones take up a day also...

Edited by vidya.anand - 12 August 2013 at 10:20am

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Congratulations!!!
Kisliye??
Of course..
New Thread k liye..:p
Both the hearts struggling..
Shakshi had a bitter experience so doesn't want Aisha to be in danger..
Aisha going in danger to find out the culprits..Thanks to Sameer being with her.
She'll be fine now..
~Kuch kuch hone laga hai~
awww<3
ab baat karte hai Arjun aur Shakshi ka..
Arjun can't see her tears:)
It was an amazing update..
Loved it:)

vidya.anand

marnali04

Goldie

marnali04

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
di agli baar ak big wala update..plzzz...

vidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top