Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143 - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for being late...!!!
(Aaj ka poora din sorry bolne mein hi nikal gaya...!!! )
Well another amazing update from you...
Really loved it...!!!!
Iliked the conversations and the best part was Arjun bringing that diary and giving her..and going out and waiting for her to read n come...it was the best part acc to me...
So...finally they are together...!!!
I really love it when Arjun calls her...'Wrong number...!!!'
Awesome update ...really enjoyed it ...!!
😊
loved the update
glad sakshi and arjun were able to unite
I hope they are able to get rid of sikander together now
update soon
contented! I can do with this...this part has my heart melted...  (sigh of happiness)
🤗🤗Tussi kamaal ho ji.Woh baat alag hai ur devil needs a serious SYS&yes dont u ever call ur devil bechara coz he isnt😡Back to the update
It was so so so gud😃Last update mein i was shedding dukh bhare aasu😭&now khushi wale Aasu😭Starting with Saakshi's state of mind.Her delimma to go away from the one whom she has loved all her life was beautifully written.Had it not been Roshni's lettr,her first love would have been incomplete.It was a very thoughtful gesture by Arjun to give her the time&space to compose herself for reading the lettr.
Finally they are together😃But ye kya,Arjun cant wait😳Lage raho Arjun Babu😉😆
Now that they are together,hopefully they'll cross the storm named Sikander as well coz Arjun wont b at peace until he gets justice to his wife.So jaldi se Sikander ki band bajwao Arjun se so that Saakshi-Arjun ki Shaadi ki band baje kyunki you can see Arjun cant wait😉
🤗🤗Thank u once again for the lovely update
Heyyy diii, caught up with the last couple of parts...
Omg at the confusion that aisha had about mrs rathore... Couldnt stop laughing and smiling at the convo that followed... Was just too cute...
Absolutely loved arjuns confession... You simply expressed it so well that im speechless even the reunion...
Their confusion and turmoil was well expressed through your writing it was as if it was happening in front of me... Hats off 
Please do continue soon xxx
Awesome Chapter...
Finally they are together... lovely...😳

Update soon

Again u didn't send me the PM😭😭...so late reply...koi nahi agli baar please bhej dena😊😊...coming to the last two upadats...they were mind blowing👏👏...and the last update had make me spell-bound🤪🤪...at last Arakshi are together now...just becoz of Roshni's diary😃😃...
hope everything will go in thier favour😉😉...and off course waiting for a long romantic update😳😳... and do send me the PM...SYS!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by krisrock - 10 years ago
Finally caught up with the last few updates and they were mind blowing as usual. Sorry for not commenting before. Comming back to the story Roshni's diary played the match maker. It was both very cute and extremely emotional. I loved the fact that they are together having fought the storm and surviving it. And waiting for the romantic scenes u promised.😊
Unres
as usual awsome update
Awesome update
Love Love Love Roshni 
Arjun was sooo cute n adorable
Glad Arjun n Sakshi are now a couple
Update soon
Cant wait
Thanks 4 pm ... plees even send me pm wen u update tsmp
😊