Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
True that! I agree! 
That way everybody gets their rightful spot! :) 

But I guess the show is about attracting a mass audience, and hence the public voting! :) 

The channel does whatever they think is best for them! Cause at the end of the day, this show is also yet another one of many shows which earns them money! :) 
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

its not a crime if the contestant is a celebrity and is popular too and if that celebrity is giving a good performance than there's no hand of his/her efforts it just because he/she is popular therefore getting good score,how very wrong this is to say!!!

Lauren's scores are highest among all contestants which means judges are not blind nor the channel is biased towards one contestant,you said that contestants should be judged on the basis of score alone and that is happening.

Lauren's a professional dancer so she's getting good marks.Well other contestants are not but they are working hard to become as good as they can.

Only time will tell that who will be the ultimate winner and if its going to be lauren than her fans must be happy that the channel is not biased therefore lauren has won but what about all the hardwork of the non professional dancers???

Mallu

Well Said Mallu! ðŸ˜³
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahi78

U r forgetting it is 50-50 voted vs judges marks, so it the person can't dance than judges will also not give high marks. The rest is on popularity.

agree with u mahi...

its a show...where people popularity counts more than their performances...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree ...voting system is hell wrong d deserving one doesn't win ...
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: HemaG

agree with u mahi...

its a show...where people popularity counts more than their performances...

Then why dance? They can just do any gig on the stage to amuse her/his fans, votes will come anyway.

Why should popularity in other fields count more than dance?? In a dance show?
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its fans decision n there choice that they wanna vote for there fav n make them win at any cost, Those who r not fans must not have any problem with that 😆 Its there time n there money they r spending, If u want lauren to win do the same vote for her 😆
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
I wish it happens as you said, but alas, that is not what "popularity based talent" shows are meant to be...🥱
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I agree with you...but if the winner is pre-decided, how does it matter it's decided through judging or voting system..voting system of each reality show is a sham...it's there to increase the revenue of telecom companies...that's why they have popular celebs here, bec. fans of these celebs will vote heavily for their favs...

honestly, i dun have any faith in the judging or voting or reality shows ..i'm watching it just for entertainment...i have my favs. but I know by the end of it, the channel will decide the winner..

At least if the judges are unfair, you can see and he/she won't take such risks of their own reputation. But with voting, the channel can do anything and can still claim it to be honest... You will never know, who actually got the votes & who didn't...

Judges will also be more careful to mark then, now they know, scores hardly matters and channel will decide the winner as per their choice... 😕
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: surya21

i have been wondering about this: aside from the winner being pre-decided, clearly fans also speak so why don't they bring stars who have the so-called fan powers in one season? i am sure India is not lacking of celebs after celebs who have so much fan groups and they won't run out of contestant every season..
Also bring in wider celebs not only from the showbiz but all departments be it politics, sports and others😃 just my thought...

Imagine, lalu dancing and entire Bihar voting for him. Whatever Bihar doesn't run short in people😉 what's Drashti or GC, Lalu will take the trophy even by scoring "0" from the judges, such is the format... 

So, at some stage, you have got to give it to the professionals to decide, who is the best... At least the final stage should be in judges hands.
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Imagine, lalu dancing and entire Bihar voting for him. Whatever Bihar doesn't run short in people😉 what's Drashti or GC, Lalu will take the trophy even by scoring "0" from the judges, such is the format... 

So, at some stage, you have got to give it to the professionals to decide, who is the best... At least the final stage should be in judges hands.

This is hilarious!! Lalu the Winner!!