Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh yep that I will...
Minionite thumbnail
Today Srman was just too funny. My god every time he spoke I just fell on to my side laughing. He speaks so much and so much of it just doesn't make sense, but it's still cool!

You know what I would like. A perfect trio of KD-Varun-Srman. KD sir is the strong, silent, but concerned boss. Varun is the assistant who can get almost anything. And Srman is the assistant who is cool, has underworld connections, and provides both Varun and KD with some relief from their cases. They can all stay like brothers!
Minionite thumbnail
God I still remember him in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. He used to make me laugh so much in that as well! And now here as well!
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I had seen him in Sony's "Saas bina sasuraal" 😆
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this guy is good bringing in some light scenes and variation. 

honestly I never like Varun character he was too serious (even KD character was more lighter than Varun character) trying to almost replicate KD, a perfect lawyer with a perfect assistant ...hard to digest 
Minionite thumbnail
I don't really agree mankani1. Varun was really fun to begin with but what they showed was a maturing of character and that is what should be done. Because over time characters mature. And I'm pretty sure they'll do the same with Srman.

It's really weird. The actor's real name is Srman and his character name is Srman as well. So if all of a sudden I decide to bash the character people will think I'm bashing the actor. 😆 Not that I bash, but just saying...maybe we should call them SC and SA when we're referring them to like this. 😆
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srman is really doing a nice job 👍🏼
Minionite thumbnail
I rather like him now. But I still miss Varun.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I rather like him now. But I still miss Varun.

I am also missing him... Why he opted out of BB7 ??
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

I am also missing him... Why he opted out of BB7 ??

I guess he got a different show instead. 😃