Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Help Desk (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Pls someone update me...I watched till that episode wen raghu acted as a joker and sang that song jeena yaha marna yaha...pls tell me wat hapnd after that till today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Uma-Arhaanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Help Desk (Page 8)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

Pls someone update me...I watched till that episode wen raghu acted as a joker and sang that song jeena yaha marna yaha...pls tell me wat hapnd after that till today...
after that joker act too shivani fells prey for trio and misunderstands raghu then the story moved to office and there will be an employee whose son is suffering from cancer and wants 5 lakhs.Shivani agrees to give but the evil trio will tell shivani that may be raghu has hand in this so shivani takes back the money.in order to arrange money raghu does life risking stunt and shivani comes to know about this and when raghu is in danger then she gives mouth to mouth resuscitation and saves him.after that shivani realises her love for raghu and tells to raghu but raghu doesnot accept shivani and now sumithra has entered

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoawida

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Originally posted by adoremevirgo

after that joker act too shivani fells prey for trio and misunderstands raghu then the story moved to office and there will be an employee whose son is suffering from cancer and wants 5 lakhs.Shivani agrees to give but the evil trio will tell shivani that may be raghu has hand in this so shivani takes back the money.in order to arrange money raghu does life risking stunt and shivani comes to know about this and when raghu is in danger then she gives mouth to mouth resuscitation and saves him.after that shivani realises her love for raghu and tells to raghu but raghu doesnot accept shivani and now sumithra has enter education

thanx...so is shivani aware that her bhaiya and bhabhi r evil or is she back to raghu's house only bcoz she has realised that she loves raghu...

Uma-Arhaanfanawida

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
She comes to know about their evilness and she punished them too.she made them kneel down and ask raghu to forgive them.

adoremevirgoawida

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I watch this show on and off...so would like to know how Raghu and Sumitra know each other...thanks in advance

awida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

I watch this show on and off...so would like to know how Raghu and Sumitra know each other...thanks in advance

Hi Niruba.

Sumitra lives in the same basti. She was Raghu's fiancee . But he married Shivani under some circumstances .Big smile

niruba

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
thank you so much...

Raghu seems to be in dilemma or did he promise anything to sumitra? she seems very bold and talking as though Raghu belongs to her Disapprove 

awida

manissha

Goldie

manissha

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@niruba. Hi Raghu promised sumithra that he will marry her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top