Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Post any queries concerning the show and you'll get the needed help...Also post all the suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 August 2013 at 7:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702simmi.friends03Amit.Ghangas-ElmoFuj---Jenelle--awidapiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Help Desk" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
About Show cast Information. i hope it will help you.

Rucha Gujarati, the petite beauty who has acted in many popular shows, is all set to play a negative character in Zee TV's new offering, 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se'. Here, Rucha will play the role of Mahima. She is the lead protagonist Shivani's (enacted by Mansi Srivastav) bhabi (sister-in-law). She will be seen opposite Vikas Sethi (Jaswant Rana) and together, they will be the main negative leads in the show.

Produced by Film Farm, 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se' also stars Arhaan Behl and Mansi Srivastav in lead roles and boasts of actors like Alok Nath, Akshat Gupta and Parneet Chauhan in important roles. Said Rucha, "I have got an opportunity to play a very interesting character in this show. Viewers will definitely identify with Mahima because there's one such character in almost every household. She is not evil but turns grey depending on situations. She is simply materialistic and power hungry. It's actually fun to play such a character as it adds another dimension to the story. Mahima has seen many ups and downs in her father's business while growing up and so, she has turned into a shrewd young women and a greedy opportunist. More street smart than her husband, she is the dominant force in his life. She makes Shivani believe that she is her well wisher whereas the viewers will know that she is actually not so. I have extremely fond memories of working with Zee TV in shows like Waaris and Ramayan. Can't wait to start shooting for this one.."

Arhaan will be playing the role of Raghu, who is an average guy. He is a simple lower middle class boy in the show who is loyal and hard working. Perneet Chauhan is set to make a comeback and join the cast. She was last seen in Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Well-known Marathi actress Shubhangi Latkar will play the role of Arhaan's mother. And to complete the cast, Alok nath will play the role of Shivani's grandfather. There is no doubt that Alok Nath will make the most of his acting skills and impress the audience with his character in this show.

'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se' is Raghu and Shivani's story. Shivani is like a princess in a castle and Raghu (Arhan Behl) is her grandfather's (Alok Nath) aide who survives on a meagre income. Will their destinies cross paths and create circumstances that are way beyond their control? To connect with Raghu and Shivani's lives, stay tuned to the show is slated to go on air on Zee TV soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cinderella-starry.phoenixsimmi.friends03piyarapiyari

ashvikanlonely

Goldie

ashvikanlonely

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
y isnt there no chaska meter and popular cast for do dil bandhe ek dori see ???Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushbuahmed12

y isnt there no chaska meter and popular cast for do dil bandhe ek dori see ???Smile
DT is working on this issue.. you can check here
Link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3698746
. when DT will get full Information they will forward information to site Admin then Site Admin will put up the popular cast list as well as Chaska meter ranking..Embarrassed

Edited by -Naresh- - 12 August 2013 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21ashvikanlonelypiyarapiyari

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry Naresh but this link is not working.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 12 August 2013 at 12:36pm

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
where can I watch do dil bandhe ... full episodes??

Youtube blocks all the episodes.. and dailymotion too..

so where can I watch it yaar?? I hate YT and DM!!

please help me..

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

please help me..
whenever I need any video for updates I go to Desi Thashan. There you'll definitely find it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

please help me..
whenever I need any video for updates I go to Desi Thashan. There you'll definitely find it.
hope so. :( Dailymotion deletes Videos too after 2-3 hours but I couldn't come online yesterday so couldn't watch it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top