Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

As the Title Suggests , This will be a place were any Edits/Gifs/VMs REALATED in some way or another to the particular FC/AT is Showcased for others To enjoy...Big smile

Note 1 : If any one Doesn't want there siggy or banner to be displayed here..please PM me..will remove it immediately..No Intentional copyright Infringement or stealing is done here as due credit is given to the maker..and is requested NOT to edit or crop or do any changes to the edits uploaded here..seeking permission with the maker beforehand is advised for usingEmbarrassed

First Up are those siggies made By contestants in the Contest held a few days agoStar

[The winner and Runner up siggies/banners are , obviously used in the first page hence, will not be displayed hereTongue]

Jaa

JAU000

Jensen

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 29 August 2013 at 2:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna-iluvOriginalsBamonforeverKit_KatVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JA AT || ~ Prince PRIESTLY (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Heya!!!  Hola amigos!!! 

Welcome to 2nd Aprreciation Thread Of Jensen Ackles...Party
as we all Know The perfection Jensen Is...it warrants a deep appreciation of all the work he has done ... which can be done by Acknowledging and praising of his roles in every aspect...
This is Just the start..tip of the ice berg so to speak...

As with the Tradition we are gonna start with this AT... Let's Appreciate...fawn...fangirl and celebrate one by one all the aspects of Jensen Ackles Day Dreaming
and this time around it's about ...

Priestly...i mean Boaz Priestly ...the man in Scottish Plaid with a Tattoo and MohawkDay Dreaming 

( oh yes along with his Banana republic shirt LOL too)

This WHOLE AT is Dedicated to Priestly...
Truly PRINCE in every sense...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 10 September 2013 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginalsBamonforeverKit_Kat

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
wow...  Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginalsBamonforeverEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
happy to be here Big smile
yayy 2nd AT congo guys Dancing

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Congrats guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i was curious to know one thing... Evil Smile

as you guys know AXN is showing a 46 day marathon of spn.. season 7, 8 daily at 9pm...

recently, i saw the epi.. the slice girls.. wherein dean becomes a dad to a daughter... who unsuccessfully tries to kill him...  Shocked now that jensen has become a dad... did he think abt this epi... and wonder how real life and reel life almost became synonomous with each other...??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-ciousEphemera

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
^^ i'm sure he is not scared that his daughter will grow into a teenager in 3 days and try to kill him LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemerailuvOriginalsBamonforever

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

i was curious to know one thing... Evil Smile

as you guys know AXN is showing a 46 day marathon of spn.. season 7, 8 daily at 9pm...

recently, i saw the epi.. the slice girls.. wherein dean becomes a dad to a daughter... who unsuccessfully tries to kill him...  Shocked now that jensen has become a dad... did he think abt this epi... and wonder how real life and reel life almost became synonomous with each other...??

practically this would be the last thought in his mindBig smile
..still he wouldn't imagine THIS episode as the girl was monster being his daughter notwithstandingErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.