*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 68

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

i have done till feather option but its not coping ðŸ˜ƒ
if u use feather option it won't happen i know even i tried that so in redefine edges window u use the feather option and when u copy and paste it will happen ðŸ˜Š
can someone please tell me how to merge two avis together like this?? :)

xxx

Edited by -Stephanie- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

can someone please tell me how to merge two avis together like this?? :)

xxx

i can help becoz i made this ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
using layer mask u can merge them 
there is a tutorial on this from where i learned but i don't have its link
so i can explain a little bit
u make two gifs of same frame and height
create a new transparent canvas of the size in which these two gifs can fit
and then go to first gif > select all frames > copy frames >  
go back to main canvas in timeline create frame and then paste frame (timeline arrow u will find this option) > in pop up window - over selection and make sure link all layers is clicked
and then move the gif accordingly where u want 
and the same way copy and paste frames of 2nd gif and some part of both the gifs should overlap each other 
place all the layers of 1st gif in a group and same way place (drag) layers of 2nd gif to separate group
add layer mask to the 2nd gif (the one that overlaps the before one) and use brush black color apply brush on the part u want to hide (merge) for the use the first basic brush 
make sure when u do this the layer mask is selected 
hope this helps
if u have any problem u can ask me 
@ Gunjan : yes its coming but its coming over one another n 1st pics is not visible
sorryEdited by summer.dillon - 10 years ago
I have done till coping pasting image but erase karte samay fas gaya as its not erasing
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

I have done till coping pasting image but erase karte samay fas gaya as its not erasing
it should :/
U haven't merged layers right ?
So select the layer of pasted image check opacity is 100% and type is normal and then use eraser it should happen ? 😕
Originally posted by kiran_28

can any one pls tell me hw add two animated avtars in one siggy in PS cs5...pls its urgent
i want to make an animated siggy with two avis...
like this

I can help here...coz I made this one...😛...

Here I'm explaining only abt how can we merge two gifs..
firstly make two gifs...

Open ur gifs in Photoshop...U can either paste ur second gif on ur first one...or u can paste both the gifs in a separate document like the one in the above gif...

here I'm using two gifs to make something like this...

here I'm going to paste two gifs in a separate document...

firstly create a new document...u can decide the size according to the size of ur avis...(duplicate frames according to the no of frames of ur avis..bt plz ensure tht both the gifs hv the same fraem no)

firstly open ur gif1..n select all frames n copy frames...then paste frames in ur new document...

then open second document-->copy frames-->then paste frames in ur new document...

now u can see the newly pasted frames rover the other frames we pasted earlier hiding gif1...(select one  of the frames u just pasted now(ie,from gif2)..press Ctrl+t n just move the second gif to the other side..)

now u hv to group the frames of gif2 n gif1 in ur new document...(this is not a must...bt I'm grouping them to avoid confusion n now it's very easy to find the frames of each gif in ur new document...)

then select the group above all the other layers...n add vector mask to it...

the use brush tool(make sure foreground color:black n background color:white) n paint across the group to erase the parts to merge the two gifs just like u merge two different picz...here it actually masks the parts of the gifs n not erasing it...

like this...

hope it helps...:)

i need help
please tell me how to do these type of effect in siggy
help please

can nayone help me to know how to make black around like this in signature 
pls