*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Alina i tried this software few months ago IDK it stucks most of the time n doesnt allow to download vids properly
And I'm still not getting over with this cartoonish thing. SOMEBODY PLEEASE HELP! *sits in a corner and cries* ðŸ˜­

Here, this is what I created playing around with the settings again.

http://i.imgur.com/s5g8CwR.gif

Originally posted by Jennyholic.

Hey Alina i tried this software few months ago IDK it stucks most of the time n doesnt allow to download vids properly

Really? It works for me. I'm able to download videos in 2 mins!
Okay I shall try it once again since u saying its working good! I hope it works for me :/
Originally posted by momentsofme.

Those settings are like fine but that size! OMG it's too heavy to be uploaded ðŸ˜²

You don't have to have that heavy gif :P
Originally posted by -Kainat-

You don't have to have that heavy gif :P

May I butt in? 😆
I used to have this grainish wala complain as well. The solution to this is, use light colorings. Not every psd will work the same way for siggies and gifs. Like I have this psd, it works wonders on siggies but when I use it on avis, the effect is super bad! Also, if you have the timeline option in your Photoshop, always sharpen your gif before applying the psd. It is such a big help if the quality of the vid isn't too HQ and also, it gives a sort of less grainish effect to the avi. Thirdly, don't make TOO big avis if the vid you are using isn't super HQ. Lessening the size of the video increases a quality by some bit. My preferred size for big avis is 400x200 or 500x250. I don't go bigger than this. Textures help as well but if you'd put too much heavy things over your avi..it will give out the grainish effect too much.
Lastly, why the hell is your avi going on pause mode in the end? 😕
Originally posted by momentsofme.

And I'm still not getting over with this cartoonish thing. SOMEBODY PLEEASE HELP! *sits in a corner and cries* ðŸ˜­

Here, this is what I created playing around with the settings again.

http://i.imgur.com/s5g8CwR.gif

why are your avis going on pause mode in the end? 😳

You remind me of me when I used to have troubles with the grainish result 🤣 Almost quit avi making cuz of that but uff! Solution mil hi gaya!
Originally posted by spicySugar..

May I butt in? 😆
I used to have this grainish wala complain as well. The solution to this is, use light colorings. Not every psd will work the same way for siggies and gifs. Like I have this psd, it works wonders on siggies but when I use it on avis, the effect is super bad! Also, if you have the timeline option in your Photoshop, always sharpen your gif before applying the psd. It is such a big help if the quality of the vid isn't too HQ and also, it gives a sort of less grainish effect to the avi. Thirdly, don't make TOO big avis if the vid you are using isn't super HQ. Lessening the size of the video increases a quality by some bit. My preferred size for big avis is 400x200 or 500x250. I don't go bigger than this. Textures help as well but if you'd put too much heavy things over your avi..it will give out the grainish effect too much.
Lastly, why the hell is your avi going on pause mode in the end? 😕
for the pause mode thingy- when you save your gif make sure it's looped FOREVER and not ONCE ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Alina.

Just download aTube Catcher and once installed in your PC, you can download any video from any site. ðŸ˜Š 

Is it slow download or fast? I don't have much patience 😆
Originally posted by Jennyholic.

Okay I shall try it once again since u saying its working good! I hope it works for me :/

Well.. it depends on the Version too! I have the latest version so yeah..😳

Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Is it slow download or fast? I don't have much patience ðŸ˜†

If you download it from Softonic, then it is. ðŸ˜›