The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wish there was a time machine, but alas, there is not! Goodness, my favorite show has dropped to such a low level that I need a time machine to go back and relive those moments from the past because for the love of all things that are great and wonderful, I can not tolerate what has become of this show.</font>

How I wish.
Why are we commenting here? Its not like anyone is seeing this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 7)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wish there was a time machine, but alas, there is not! Goodness, my favorite show has dropped to such a low level that I need a time machine to go back and relive those moments from the past because for the love of all things that are great and wonderful, I can not tolerate what has become of this show.</font>

How I wish.

*sigh*..because this is the only place we can come and complain! For me, This place is my outlet, but even then I'm not really ranting, just trying to be very civil and objective. I really do need to stop coming back here. You're right! It's not like this is helping, or anyone is even listening. Ouch

Edited by coolpixie - 16 September 2013 at 10:46pm

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

How I wish.

*sigh*..because this is the only place we can come and complain! For me, This place is my outlet, but even then I'm not really ranting, just trying to be very civil and objective. I really do need to stop coming back here. You're right! It's not like this is helping, or anyone is even listening. Ouch
You know what bugs me so much about the current track? Honestly, as a KiSha fan, it ain't that bad, & Bharti is SHINING & making the Bharti fan in me so very proud. But its the fact that its so atypical, & overused & GIMMICKY which gets to me. TBP was special because of its subtlety, for being dramatic without going over the top with it, for friendship, understated & shown in the background, yet managing to strike our hearts, for smooth transitions between tracks, such that it didn't even feel like you're watching a fictional show. But this OTT, Darr/BFF type track is so loud in terms of drama, its like using a whole lot of props & costumes & having no actual substance in a performance on stage.

Sometimes in a show, there are situations when tracks have been exhausted, & you HAVE to introduce something a little on the wild side to keep the show running. If that were the case, it'd be different. But that is NOT the case. So much character exploration is left of the new S2 characters, career tracks for Buddies, C's vs D's etc. All these gimmicky stuff is so NOT needed right now. The only thing it is doing is putting TBP in the same category as every second TV show on Indian Television.

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 16 September 2013 at 11:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixieItsMe_Ammu

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
If I were only a Kisha fan maybe I would have liked the current track, but me as well as everyone else here are TBP fans first. And its bothering me that almost every other track these days is focussed on Kisha. The CVs must explore more options for all the buddies not just Kisha. They are in college and there can be things like inter-college fest, college tours, intership programs, or even some track around JJ.
I hope atlest after the current track the writers begin to focus on buddies as whole and JJ rather than just Kisha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie..DamonCrazy..

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

How I wish.

You know what bugs me so much about the current track? Honestly, as a KiSha fan, it ain't that bad, & Bharti is SHINING & making the Bharti fan in me so very proud. But its the fact that its so atypical, & overused & GIMMICKY which gets to me. TBP was special because of its subtlety, for being dramatic without going over the top with it, for friendship, understated & shown in the background, yet managing to strike our hearts, for smooth transitions between tracks, such that it didn't even feel like you're watching a fictional show. But this OTT, Darr/BFF type track is so loud in terms of drama, its like using a whole lot of props & costumes & having no actual substance in a performance on stage.

Sometimes in a show, there are situations when tracks have been exhausted, & you HAVE to introduce something a little on the wild side to keep the show running. If that were the case, it'd be different. But that is NOT the case. So much character exploration is left of the new S2 characters, career tracks for Buddies, C's vs D's etc. All these gimmicky stuff is so NOT needed right now. The only thing it is doing is putting TBP in the same category as every second TV show on Indian Television.

Also, aside from the kisha track, nothing is really moving forward. Everybody is just sort of..there. I mean like with the veenichi situation, they show a few scenes hinting at something, but the very next minute they take a step back to exactly where they were before. They seriously need to do something about all the tracks, furthermore they pretty much destroyed vichi! Avi cheating? and now ranveer (panchi's 'supposive' bff) wants her to forgive him, all the while is he even mad at avi for what he did? NO! They all pretended like nothing was wrong! Where the heck is the ranveer from season 1 who was so protective of panchi, his best friend was hurt by someone and he didn't even say ANYTHING! what kind of friendship is that?? Angry and on top of that, they completely threw off avi's character by making him cheat! What was the point in that? They are half-a**ing every other track than the kisha centered one. Yup, basically, everything is CENTERED on kisha now! -_-

The other tracks don't even have any proper development! and let's not forget that every character's substantial character growth and development is also thrown out the window! There is literally no depth left in their bond. The show is full of filler scenes, which are frankly not even funny or entertaining. Everything just seems so FORCED! There is no smooth transition as you rightly said! The past TBP used to have such golden scenes that you could sit there and write a whole paragraph on the depth of a single scene!! Where did that all go? TBP is reduced to almost nothing. Romance has never been TBP's forte, so why are they desperately trying to make that a primary focus?? Bring back the essence of buddy project, Friendships, love between teacher and students, and tracks that show growth in characters. This is all just crap! I don't even care if I'm being harsh, it's definitely a crap! Such precious show has been degraded to such level, It's very saddening. Ouch

Edited by coolpixie - 16 September 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093ItsMe_Ammu..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top