The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

LuvPanchi

LuvPanchi

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Mais Smile

Okay so the thing is with me is that I get so connected to a show that I forget that there are writers involved cv's etc. The people that are involved in the creative aspect of the show until recently. I read a few posts saying that Anand sir is no longer the writer of the show. This Anand sir who I never really appreciated ever, the person I got so angry with because he said RaHi will not be a couple is the person who I am literally begging to come back to the show. This Anand sir who I wanted to leave TBP when he gave the announcement that RaHi are not a couple is the same Anand sir who I am missing. Because even though didn't give us RaHi as a couple at least he still gave us RaHi as best buddies. When he was there we got RaHi whereas now we don't get them at all. They literally seem like they mean nothing to each other and are just casual friends not those childhood friends that I absolutely adore.

I am a complete RaHi lunatic, I feel they would make the best couple ever. Palak and Kunal have a real comfort zone with one another which is shown very well onscreen. Ranveer and Panchi's chemistry is amazing its soo cute. We have the intense KiSha so why can't you give us the cute, adorable and possessive RaHi? It will create a nice balance in the show. 

If you think you can't give us RaHi because of the whole RaHi announcement about them not being a couple. Relax we will not hold it against you, we will not say "I told you so" or "haha you needed RaHi to keep the viewers happy" or "we were right an you were wrong". You will not get any of that you will just get extremely happy viewers and fans who want the best for the show and who are so committed to the show that they are watching even though there is nothing that really interests them right now.  Okay I'm generalising now, its not all fans but I am a 100% sure that there are certain fans that are just watching and hoping they get RaHi as a couple.

Please give us RaHi as a couple, they have big fan base. We might not voice it as much but if you make the announcement that RaHi will be a couple the fans will come running. The Trps will also increase, I just know they will. Give us a jealousy track with RaHi finally realising their love for one another. I want it to be a slow, intense love story not rushed at all, ending with cute and adorable RaHi showing every side of their characters and their friendship/love for one another beautifully.

We will not hold the RaHi not being a couple announcement against you. We will just be soo happy and appreciate you guys a lot more. I know I will anyway. Please, please give us RaHi as a couple.

I don't know who made this video and credit goes to them. But whenever I miss RaHi which is a lot these days I always watch this video. It reminds me of how RaHi are meant to be a couple and hopefully it will remind you too. Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUF-ZCLbeZ0 Full Credit goes to the uploader. Clap

RaHi= Ranveer & Panchi < 3 Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093kritzy125aishwarya2905coolpixie-Crazy..Life-RAHI_SSsneha02spicySugar....DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andyloki

Andyloki

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Am very very touched with what all of you have said about me
Very flattering
I really can't tell you how much this means to me
Unfortunately there  are reasons why I cannot work on TBP just now
Not least cause I really felt new minds were needed to take the show to newer heights
I see from your mails that certain things haven't turned out as planned
To sort that have forwarded this link to the channel
Hopefully they will take remedial steps

Thank you for all the love and support
You guys have made my year

Love you all very much :)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchikritzy125-FrozenRain-krazyarshacoolpixieItsMe_Ammu-Crazy..Life--Lizzie-ash_jodhaakbarsscomp32..Serendipity..spicySugar..relentless.Roshini1494

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPanchi

I don't know who made this video and credit goes to them. But whenever I miss RaHi which is a lot these days I always watch this video. It reminds me of how RaHi are meant to be a couple and hopefully it will remind you too. Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUF-ZCLbeZ0 Full Credit goes to the uploader. Clap

RaHi= Ranveer & Panchi < 3 Embarrassed

Stern Smile
I made this VM like an eternity ago Stern Smile
*bursts into tears because of the love I've gotten from people of this fandom*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchicoolpixieRAHI_SS-Crazy..Life-..DamonCrazy..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andyloki

Very flattering
Not least cause I really felt new minds were needed to take the show to newer heights

It is true that news mind and fresher approach tends to polishes things but when roots are forgotten, they aren't nourished and the basic strength which the roots provide is being ignored then no amount of new can bring anything upwards. The tree will die and fall down. I am sure, as we all are, that you love TBP and if you have left this show then there must be a huge reason behind it and we won't be privy about it. As long as it was a mutual decision between you and the heads and there's nothing sour between you guys, all is well. If not...khair chaddo.

For many of us, this is like a last sincere attempt to save TBP and we really do hope that things will get sorted out. Let's wait and watch! Till then, here's a hug from the entire fandom of the show which you so lovingly created and nourished - Hug

Seriously Sir, your presence will always be missed and we really do hope you come back soon. If not you then the soul of TBP should come back...it has become so shallow recently Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093LuvPanchikritzy125-FrozenRain-coolpixieItsMe_Ammu-Crazy..Life-..Serendipity....DamonCrazy..

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@Luvpanchi: Can I just hug you so tight right now? That write up is so beautiful, it's making me cry! Cry

Cvs, please! Just give us rahi as a couple, they hold so much potential, they could have a soulmate type of relationship! I can't say anything more, Just please! I would have been happy with them being best friends if anand sir was here, but seeing it now, the new writer clearly can't handle rahi's friendship, so please just take some trouble and grant us rahi in the form of a couple! I'm sure all the viewers will love it, so please! 

@Anand sir: You have made our days even since TBP started, so us making your year is a small thing in comparison! Hopefully, the old TBP gets revived as it was when you were here. Hoping that the soul of the show comes back! Ouch

@Mais: That vm touched my heart! Cry
That song goes so well with rahi! *SIGH* Bas, Just give us our rahi back! Rahi's glaringly obvious absence is too much for me to handle. :(

Edited by coolpixie - 11 August 2013 at 5:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwarya2905LuvPanchikritzy125-Crazy..Life-

LuvPanchi

LuvPanchi

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
@Mais: Love that VM so much and agree with coolpixie perfect song for RaHi.

@coolpixie: I'm giving you the tightest hug right now Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andyloki

Very flattering

sir u're the one who gave us this show in the 1 st place .. a show we so much cherish n a show that bound us all together so as a compensation to it this is the least we could have done. . plus now that we are sooo attached to the show. . its our last attempt to save it from getting ruined. .. and as Mais said. . a change is necessary but not at the cost of character degradation n drastic transformation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie-Crazy..Life-

krazyarsha

Goldie

krazyarsha

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
first of all give us our rahi back...Smile

jeemichi track shud go ahead...Smile

JJs character need to be made interesting... he needs a gal...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

Post Reply New Post