The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

1. We Want RaHi back if you can't handle VicHi & VeeNi track.  (Why experiment & spoil the show if these track can't be handle properly)

+1

2. If Veeni & Vichi track are final then atleast Old RaHi Friendship track should be brought back!

++++1

4. Arghhh Avi is pissing me off day by day. Stop spoiling his character.

Same, he used to be by most fav S2 character but after the last ME, ViChi confession, he is all lost. If it's a way to somehow justify Omi-Panchi then it's totally a wrong way of doing it Ouch

6. Coming to KiSha .. Leave them alone.. Lol i mean yes i know buddies are trying to help them but extreme is not good! Let KiSha solve their problems lyk a normal couple. Let them talk . Instead we get NEVER ENDING Staring session! Please give us a PROPER KiSha track. Yup we are loving KiSha track right now. New writer is doing a good job but hey ! Anand sir is definitely missed.. He knows TBP more than anyone else! The New Writer Abhisekh sir can be a cowriter with Anand Sir. But We want ANAND SIR BACK! These both can be a good combination!

True, essence of KiSha should not be tempered with. Too many cooks have always spoiled the broth so Buddies should take a break from all the KiSha cooking for a while and let them handle their salt and spice.

7. Bring Track which youngsters love.. some of them are - Camps, picnics, prom nights, competitions (media students hain yaar..) I have never seen buddies (all of them together)  meet outside college. They never hang out.. why? You guys never celebrate any festivals..!! FESTIVALS ARE IMPORTANT ! They bring freshness & excitement atleast for a while. Celebrate traditional day or rose day or any other day.. like all colleges celebrate. Let JJ & buddies go on small outings or vacations. Come on yaar there are many thing which college students do.

YES! PLEASE!!!

9. Iam liking Veeni but their interaction is getting old & repetitive and so is ViChi's. Bring a gal for Omi yaar.. poor guy!

And this repetition is not doing any favor to them. Already fans are having hard time adjusting to this sudden VeeNi bomb after rooting for RaHi for months and such repetition and lack of depth is nothing but a huge turn off. If you guys are genuinely serious about VeeNi being the end game then give us reasons to root for them. "Ruku Baby" and "Chappal utaren kya?" is getting so freakin' annoying  now!

10. Last But not the least. Please bring JJ & Buddies back! I have heard so much about TBP cast being attached to Manav sir. They always talk abt him! They hangout at his place .. ask for his opinions on their personal life. But this should also be brought in this fiction show. Its ABout abt JJ and Buddies right?

Saying again, isn't that what the show was supposed to be about? Ouch

I think you guys should watch TBP's first three months episodes for lil motivation Embarrassed This show used to be the best youth show i had ever seen on V! Please we would love if you maintain that No.1 Position not just for the sake of it but by giving our OLD TBP back.

There is a reason TBP has been topping all this year and that reason has been disappearing for a while now. We want this show to always remain on top because it deserves to be on the top. But if the main reason why it was on top will be gone, how can anyone expect it to keep doing wonders? And we so don't want that to happen Ouch

Ps - We have Amazing IF writers here on forums who write AMAZING OS! We would love if u guys take ideas from them. Suggestion & ideas don't hurt right? Embarrassed

- piyu Embarrassed

(Vichi - Panchi & Avi
KiSha - Kiya & KD
Jeemichi - Avi-Panchi-Omi
RaHi - Ranveer & Panchi
VeeNi - Rukmini & Ranveer)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixie-Crazy..Life-100littledevilsbezubaan.ItsMe_Ammu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crazy..Life-

IF-Dazzler

-Crazy..Life-

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post, Mais! Much needed one. :/

My Points:
  •  Kd and Kiya - Their track is going good currently and I am happy with it. But, is it necessary to make them the center of attraction for the buddies? Is the involvement on the buddies in ever single matter of them really, NECESSARY? Ermm It was okay at first ,but now its getting way too extreme and intolerable.  I want them to solve their matters on their own, fight , argue and have a heart-to-heart talk . The buddies should just leave them alone for once at least Ermm
  • Ranveer and Panchi - The kind of bond these two share, the deep and adorable friendship , is something which i have always cherished and adored! No one else ha the kind of bond they do. And it really hurts when they are not given any scenes and importance. They are an important part of the show, So kindly do not sideline their track for the sake of their respective love lives. Ermm
  • JJ and Buddies - "The Buddy Project" , It was show that was supposed to focus on the unique student - teacher relationship,how he changes their lives completely . What happened to it ? JJ has hardly any scenes with the buddies nowadays . And TBP is losing its main focus and becoming a love centered kind of show , which , I am sure, wasn't intended when the show was formed. Please look into this , and do something before it's too late.
  • Piddi - The funny guy of the group. But, till when? :/  His character badly needs some character development.
  • Avi-Panchi-Omi - Their track used to be the BEST handled one , till some days ago.Now , it's just reduced to them fighting over Panchi and one-upping each other Ermm Their track has SO much of potential, which, unfortunately isn't being used . Please don't let that potential go waste and give a proper track for them. Like bring forward their past and the Chillars Vs Dhakkans war back, maybe?
  • And last but not the least, TBP has become very, PREDICTABLE! What happened to the "Expect the unexpected" motto? Ermm I used to love this show because of it's uniqueness, the concept , the non-cliched and fresh tracks and stories. But now, it's getting predictable and too cliche. Which i hate seeing. Stern Smile Get me my old TBP back, for which i used to excitedly  wait for 6 pm.everyday. 
Please look into these points and do something soon. Or else, I am sorry to say, Many of your fans including me will have to stop watching the show.

-Sneha

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 11 August 2013 at 8:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixieItsMe_Ammu..DamonCrazy..spicySugar..relentless.

hiddendreamsl

hiddendreamsl

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
The only reason i started watching TBP was becoz of the relationship between jj and the buddies.It reminded me of a techer i used to have and miss very much nowadays but thats beside the point.What i meant is that for the first time i found something on the television that did not reek of sas bahu that was new fresh and refreshing .But now tbp has become just typical boring .All i want the cvs is that they just show more off jj buddies scenes heck even jj centric scenes something about his past life will be welcume than what is going on now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-coolpixie-Crazy..Life-spicySugar..SilentSilver

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Maisy, Piyu, Shazy, and couple others said in depth what I wanted to. I just want to add about JJ point brought up above.

Yes, show is on buddies but it is ALSO on the one who MADE buddies possible. SHOW something on him. Please don't just ignore JJ. Like said before, he too has the potential for a track just as much as other buddies too. Please do not just wrap up tracks and leave them incomplete. It's becoming unpredictable, and that is one thing that the viewers were promised TBP will never be. Please live up to that? JJ's past glimpses have been shown. It still has us viewers intrigued on the real story and we all are eagerly wishing to see more. Use the space available?

Other points, I won't mention as it'll just be a repeat for the writers to read. I do hope to see the changes and our TBP back with a bang after this..

-Khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixie-Crazy..Life--Razzy-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nice work Sneha!

Won't be saying much about KiSha since I have been ranting since aeons about them & said everything I had to in the letter which Piyu took on set. Also because right now they seem to be becoming salvagable while the others desperately need to be rescued. Just pls do not change their basic characterisation & individuality because that is so much more important than their relationship. And let them face their problems on their own.

The only reason this thread has been opened is because we love this show to no tommorow & it literally despairs us to see it break down. That's all.

kritzy125coolpixie-Crazy..Life-spicySugar..

SWEEBILLI

IF-Sizzlerz

SWEEBILLI

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I need Rahi track too..
U have spoiled Ranveer character completely ...

Panchi ok by getting ignored..

Pls proper relationshio build-up for Rahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixieRAHI_SS

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
for me the only thing I want to say is. .
I want the TBP flavor back.  . .
plz dont ruin the show for us. .
Anand sir is that that 1 person who created these characters . .
he's the one who knows the character's psychs best. .
so plz bring him back n dont mess up the characters we dearly love!!!
all the characters seem to be out of character at the moment specially Piddhi. .
n ViChi are a huge mess to say the least. . .
TBP is known for its uniqueness n I dont want it to be turned into a regular Youth drama!!!
yes the KiSha fire is back. .
but  KD n Kiya individually are acting out of their characters . .
Piddhi for whom KD bhai was everything doesnt do anything except passing meaningless comments
ViChi have so many differences of opinion that I hardly recognize them anymore ..
VeeNi story starts n ends with Chappal utaaru kya as if there is nothing else for them to do. .
oh well there are loads of things I wanna say but I guess I need to stop here. .
Agree there are certain things I like these days.  .
The KD-Omi bond
The RanSh bond . .
n ofcourse KiSha fire.  .
but then TBP is all abt its characters ..
their Individuality . .
their ways of tackling things both at individual as well as a Group.  .the buddy group level. .
with equal screen space to all the characters and their various bonds . . .
n I DONT SEE IT ANYMORE
bring ANAND Sir back!!
only he knows what is best for TBP!!
n Most importantly us!!

Edited by -Serendipity- - 11 August 2013 at 11:34am

kritzy125coolpixie-Crazy..Life-spicySugar..

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
sir sir plz plz bring rahi back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RAHI_SS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top