The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Mais Thank you so much for this post! 

Things/tracks I want or Expect from TBP

1. We Want RaHi back if you can't handle VicHi & VeeNi track.  (Why experiment & spoil the show if these track can't be handle properly)

2. If Veeni & Vichi track are final then atleast Old RaHi Friendship track should be brought back!

4. Arghhh Avi is pissing me off day by day. Stop spoiling his character.

5. Jeemichi Track was really awesome in start but now panchi is some sort of prize for both of them.

6. Coming to KiSha .. Leave them alone.. Lol i mean yes i know buddies are trying to help them but extreme is not good! Let KiSha solve their problems lyk a normal couple. Let them talk . Instead we get NEVER ENDING Staring session! Please give us a PROPER KiSha track. Yup we are loving KiSha track right now. New writer is doing a good job but hey ! Anand sir is definitely missed.. He knows TBP more than anyone else! The New Writer Abhisekh sir can be a cowriter with Anand Sir. But We want ANAND SIR BACK! These both can be a good combination! 

7. Bring Track which youngsters love.. some of them are - Camps, picnics, prom nights, competitions (media students hain yaar..) I have never seen buddies (all of them together)  meet outside college. They never hang out.. why? You guys never celebrate any festivals..!! FESTIVALS ARE IMPORTANT ! They bring freshness & excitement atleast for a while. Celebrate traditional day or rose day or any other day.. like all colleges celebrate. Let JJ & buddies go on small outings or vacations. Come on yaar there are many thing which college students do. 

8. So what if KD is poor.. Man he has his brain and intelligence. Let him take up a part time job. And as it is he is not liking the hostel.. Let him stay with RV. THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS. IF he wants he can pay rent to RV. Whats wrong in that? Poor Rv has been living alone all his life. He needs KD & KD needs him. 

9. Iam liking Veeni but their interaction is getting old & repetitive and so is ViChi's. Bring a gal for Omi yaar.. poor guy! 

10. Last But not the least. Please bring JJ & Buddies back! I have heard so much about TBP cast being attached to Manav sir. They always talk abt him! They hangout at his place .. ask for his opinions on their personal life. But this should also be brought in this fiction show. Its ABout abt JJ and Buddies right? 

I think you guys should watch TBP's first three months episodes for lil motivation Embarrassed This show used to be the best youth show i had ever seen on V! Please we would love if you maintain that No.1 Position not just for the sake of it but by giving our OLD TBP back. 

Ps - We have Amazing IF writers here on forums who write AMAZING OS! We would love if u guys take ideas from them. Suggestion & ideas don't hurt right? Embarrassed

- piyu Embarrassed

(Vichi - Panchi & Avi
KiSha - Kiya & KD
Jeemichi - Avi-Panchi-Omi
RaHi - Ranveer & Panchi
VeeNi - Rukmini & Ranveer)

Edited by 100littledevils - 11 August 2013 at 4:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilishAngel95kritzy125-Crazy..Life-Roshini1494spicySugar..-Araina-coolpixiejoshyalbinaAlBzRAHI_SSbezubaan.ItsMe_Ammu-Razzy-krazy4KD..DamonCrazy..SilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Crictism/Feedback Thread (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
simple si baat we want the magical RAHI back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..coolpixieRAHI_SS

Roshini1494

Coolbie

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
  • Give us Proper RaHi Track...and if Possible Let it be RaHi & Kisha plsEmbarrassed
  • RaHi magic is seriously missing since then the news of them not being a end couple came...i guess u r trying to focus on ViChi/Veeni Stern Smile
  • But i m not able to see ViChi/VeeNi working in any way Stern Smile Or If u wanna stick to those two jodis only..then atleast make their track a little better...
  • Avi is seriously irritating Ouch i mean he has won in front of omi by getting panchi..then why he is trying to make omi in every way possible? Stern Smile and What happened to Panchi's character??? She was most loved character for me and i still love her...and she is the only character who thinks from all the others point of view...now she just comes for laughing and teasing around??? why her character is of no importance these days??
  • And Pls Let KiSha alone...I would love to see them solving their problem themselves...let them cry together,or confront/argue/fight...but let them do it alone...let them find their feelings for each other alone...without any help from the buddies..
  • Can Piddi be even more sensible and serious??? I agree he has been humorous character but his character was more sensible in season 1 i guess...or better bring bobby back...only she can handle piddi well Big smile
  • I think thats all...my only wish is pls pls pls make RaHi the couple...and bring their magic back Disapprove
  • I m still trying to connect to the other jodis...Stern Smile
  • Pls bring the TBP magic back...i want the TBP which i loved more back Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093kritzy125spicySugar..-Crazy..Life--Araina-coolpixieRAHI_SSbezubaan.ItsMe_Ammu-Razzy-krazy4KDSilentSilver

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Want RaHi bak lyk evry RaHi fans. .atleast der old frndshp essence. . .wil b spr satisfyng. .
Cumng to KiSha yea plz stp mkng buddies to involve in evry minute thngs happns in der lives. . . whtevr happens in KiSha's lyf let dem solve demslf den oly der can b understandng b/w both of dem n a healthy relationshp btw hw far buddies can tke cre of dem knws dey r buddies n in evry up n downs of each al wil b 2gder but sumtymz for d gud of ur buddy n for urslf need to leave space. . .so itz high tym let leave KiSha al alone. .n plz concentrate on ur personal lyf n giv importance to own lyf. .
JeeMiChi track nt worthng. .hopng fr btrnss. .

Edited by joshyalbinaAlBz - 11 August 2013 at 6:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093kritzy125spicySugar..coolpixieRAHI_SS-Razzy-

Delian01

Groupbie

Delian01

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
We just want Rahi...Rahi and only Rahi...nothing else and the old charm of TBP...nothing else...the shows originality has totally been lost and the CV's need to do give more importance to Rahi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093spicySugar..coolpixieRAHI_SS

spicySugar..

Coolbie

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

1) Buddies are not a gang, they are called buddies for a reason, thus they have their own lives. Stop revolving all the buddies' lives around kisha. It was okay that they helped them with the date and everything, but there is no need for buddies' involvement in kisha every step of the way. Granted that kisha track is going good, but every other track is just static, and not moving forward at all!

+1

3)Show more rahi scenes! If not couple than atleast give us their friendship back!! TBP without rahi does not feel complete, they are not some casual friends, so stop pretending that they are! We all know their deep and one of a kind friendship, and we all love it thus we want it back! Bring back that best friend wali possessiveness, bring back our nonu and moti! Just GIVE US RAHI SCENES! The whole making rahi disappear because you guys have to focus on their love lives is just stupid and ironic considering this show's name is THE BUDDY PROJECT. That means friendship is very important, but surprisingly this one of a kind friendship is being put in the back burner for so called "love".

Yes! Fine, RaHi isn't the romantic lead like KiSha is but that doesn't mean that RaHi isn't a lead at all! They are also a lead couple. We were told that it's their friendship which makes them special and we whole heartily agreed. As a consolation, we were told that not every love story needs to be the typical cliched story, some love stories need not have the typical love at all but that won't make it any less special and we hung onto that as a last hope. But seeing this RaHi, it hurts. No other words. There is no progress whatsoever and they are there just for the heck of it. The depth which ONLY these two characters shared in the entire show, that is completely gone! Must two characters be in a romantic relationship to have a track for them?

5) Overall, TBP is not what it used to be. The crisp writing is missing, the whole excitement that should come from watching TBP is also missing. Maybe this is because anand sir is not the writer anymore. Bring back anand sir, or just please fix all the problems because this is not the show we all loved to watch! This is not the show we used to pride ourselves over! Bring back the essence of TBP that has gone missing somewhere. This is really a request from a TBP fan who wants to keep watching and enjoying TBP but is not able to because this is not the same TBP anymore.

Agreed. If I were to sit down and ponder...ever since KiSha confession, TBP has gone nowhere but down. If the complains are coming from every fangroup, even the fans of the characters which have been in the limelight these past 3 weeks, that means something is going wrong.

Edited by spicySugar.. - 11 August 2013 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125-Crazy..Life-coolpixie

spicySugar..

Coolbie

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

See most youth shows have this formula. The whole show majorly focuses on the romance & look looks between the couple/s, with some 'friendship' moments thrown in where the side character 'friends' are always involved in matchmaking the leads or partying with them or maybe standing alongside them in some social reform type of track in the show. With maybe one profound friendship moment a month. And dramatic tracks added from time to time to add spice to the show. TBP wasn't like that! Our couples have great chemistry, but romance was always subplot, with the main plot being related to the Buddies or them & Jaitley.

*bows down*

And last, but not the least, the most important & THE strongest relationship of this show is that of the Buddies & JJ. Making that just dissapear isn't going to any good to the show. Love tracks as sub plots are fine, but unless TBP once again has main storylines involving all the Buddies & their struggles & growth, & JJ's role in it, TBP cannot be the same refreshing & unique show.

THIS! Yes, THIS!!!! TBP was ALWAYS a show about one Junglee Teacher and his relationship with troubled teenagers. If I am not wrong, wasn't the core soul of TBP supposed to be about how one teacher changes the lives of those characters for the better and how those students in turn, affect his life. It's been one year, I haven't seen this track being fully explored yet. JJ has done stuff for the Buddies and Buddies appreciate it. But somewhere, it feels so lacking...something more should be shown. This time round from the Buddies' POV. In one year, we got only one track of the Buddies doing something for JJ and that too was wrapped up in 2 episodes. It doesn't have to be necessarily dramatic, can be small and light. Point is, it should be there. Maybe them celebrating Teacher's Day with him, Ranveer giving JJ a Father's Day gift, Buddies trying to set up JJ on a date etc. Urgh...there are so many ways it could be explored! And the best part, NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN! Because you won't be doing anything which goes against the basic premise of the show, you'd be doing exactly what you promised us 1 year ago.

I don't know the reason, but truth is that TBP has lost its depth. There was always so much to read into in every scene, so much to marvel in every bond - duos, trios, couples, the entire gang! Anand Sir knew the characters inside out, along with the workings of the show so having him back would of course be the best thing. If there are peoblems with that...well if CVs are reading this, pls do look into the indepth workings of the TBP of before & replicate them. It hurts to see such an amazing show falling deeper & deeper, making the people who breathed it quit or be on the verge of it.

Yeah, seriously. Whatever we say, we don't say it in a selfish tone. We love this show and want it to achieve greater heights that it already has. There was a reason TBP won the Best Youth Show award and it was because TBP is so different from all the other youth shows who all run on the same run on the mill formula. TBP has always challenged cliches and set new paths and proved that story telling of a youth show can be diverse. Youth may have general troubles but no two people going through one same issue will be the same. That's what TBP is about. Diverse characters, diverse reactions. You take that out and TBP is nothing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125-Crazy..Life-coolpixieItsMe_Ammu..DamonCrazy..

spicySugar..

Coolbie

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Razzy-

A Much needed thread !!

TBP is simply not what it use to be !
first all the episodes used to be so planned and most importantly so perfect that even one scene wouldn't look fillerish or just for the sake of it.
nowadays episodes got so many fillerish scenes that can be easily replaced with the much needed ones

Touche.

regarding KiSha (KD-Kiya) right now the track is going good , but in future or correctly to say in past , being in the relationship their individual characters were being lost
the fire and ice kisha (which we fondly call them) doesn't need stares and look-look session to show the love or chemistry between them
please let them have some scenes where they actually talk to eachother and develop a strong bond
KD's character was becoming really weak after being in a relationship , its getting its grip in the current track now , so please maintain it , he is in love , but he still is that 'Stoneface '
KD doesn't know a thing about Kiya's like or dislikes , so atleast give them a track where they can know eachother's world deeply

Being in love doesn't mean you lose your basic character. Love isn't a storm which crashes into you and changes you within seconds. It's a gentle breeze which touches you little by little, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it soothes. Slowly, we get used to it. We learn its tempo and we adjust with it and before we know it, we are breathing in it as life would end if it goes away. That is love and that is how love should. Slow and gradual. That is how KiSha should work out. On their own without anyone dictating them what to do.

buddies have their own lives , their own issues , their own problems ,
please stop making their world revolve around KiSha
it will be good for both KiSha and Buddies ,
as we even know that the only involvement of buddies is to tease KiSha or plan every thing in their relationship , which is really unfair to the characters of Buddies
please don't make them loose the potential (which they so have) in such fillerish scenes

Like I said in my post - parallel tracks need to come back. But that doesn't mean those parallel tracks shouldn't coincide with each other. It can be done all in an aesthetic way.

there is not a single RaHi scene which shows their old bond ,
as all of the above said just to show their respective love-lifes don't ignore rahi like that , even rahi's bond is getting messed up as they are only being showed as casual friends , but they are not that !!
they share a strong bond which has just dissapeared in thin air

I see this as a major tragedy for us RaHi fans OuchOuch The only consolation we had when RaHi was not termed as end game was that their friendship which makes them so magical would remain intact. Now even that is gone because that depth is all lost Cry

and the most important bond the Buddies-JJ 
it was the whole real concept of TBP , buddies-jj bond is ocassionally shown , and even JJ's life is so less discovered 
we don't even know the past of JJ's life , after avantika-jj track , i haven't seen a single JJ centric scene ,please bring JJ and his Jokers track back !!

Because isn't that what the show is supposed to be about?!

TBP was always prosperous as they treated each character with equal importance , try to maintain it ! don't mix couple bond with friendship ones
in TBP friendship carries the most special bond and from the very first episode it was shown to us
want that back...
as Anand sir is no longer the writer , i can seriously feel his absense ,
he has created TBP and all the characters so ofcourse he is the one who knows them inside out , so please cvs if you are reading this please bring anand sir back , he is the one whose amazingly unique concepts had brought TBP to the no 1 position,
yup all the cast and characters are important but just because of anand sirs writing we have fallen in love with TBP !!

Summarizing in two lines:
" Just Want the old TBP back 
where we expect the unexpected "

You said it all girl..

regards,
Razzy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125-Crazy..Life-coolpixie-Razzy-ItsMe_Ammu..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top