Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
There was one episode in season 2 that I clearly remember, the one where JJ dreamed of all the buddies being together in college. I clearly remember how excited we all were then, dreaming the days buddies would get together and do all kinds of fun stuff with each other. And somehow that day is here, but now the problem is that we have no excitement left. Excitement that should come from watching TBP, and glee that should come from waiting in what happens next is not there anymore. 

I think as fans, the best feeling is when we eagerly wait for the next day's episode, but now It's like hey, the episode is here, but there is nothing that has improved and there's nothing we are dying to watch. 
As fans, we have gone along with alot of changes, with the thinking that guys have made the show, so you guys will definitely deliver great results as always, we have also forgiven and looked past a lot of mistakes, but there comes a time where you hit a brick wall! The wall where it is just impossible to look past all the dead tracks and mistakes. This is the wall that makes fans question their love for the show, so some loyal fans linger and hope that the show they fell in love with starts to deliver again and as they wait, fans expect the makers to try to improve and bring the fun back. but, when that doesn't happen, fans leave! As much as it hurts me to say this, If TBP keeps going like this, It won't be long before all the fans completely abandon this show. 

If you go through the five pages of this criticism post, you will find all the things you should work on and maybe even ways to bring that excitement back! I don't know if you guys will read this, but I felt like saying at least this much before completely giving up! 
scorpiodame thumbnail

Hi, I'm technically new to this forum, but have been following the chatter on and off. You see, I'm a little older than most of you on this forum and probably a decade above the average age of the typical fan base of TBP. I caught on to TBP courtesy YouTube suggestions while browsing songs. I was intrigued enough to go to the Channel V website to check out the first episode. Watching the first assembly sequence brought back memories of my own crazy school days and I was hooked. The initial group of 8 buddies were very believable and something most people can relate to; I had school friends who had some of the traits of each of them and it just resonated enough to make me compelled to watch season 1. It was nice to see the different personalities of the group of 8 and their varied views, different backgrounds and yet understand the similarities in what they were going through in school.

I felt I had to speak out and add my two cents to the growing pile as I do agree with a lot of the angst here. Season 2 started with a lot of potential. I was hoping to relive my memories of college life. I find all of that somehow missing from the essence of what to me is a show about the lives of a bunch of friends in college. The friendships and the relationships are the underlying strengths of the show but that can only get shown out through all the rest of the things that make up college life like arts / sports / college festivals, bunking classes to watch movies, inter-college rivalry, dancing and singing at college events etc.. I don't really watch the newer episodes as much, I find that I can grasp pretty much the entire story from the weekly summary episode... And that is really sad! It wasn't like that before and I'd really like the spark to come back, and that has to come from all the individuals and their interactions, friendships, loves and the growth of the characters through college. I think the love stories are all well and good, as it is part and parcel of college life, but only if you show the rest of it also. 

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have not been properly following the show since a month so cant comment on any track of KiSha or JeeMiChi...

But 1 thing i know for sure is dat most of us want "RV-Panchi to become a couple"..
Dem, not being the end game was a major put off for der fans n lead to many fans quittng da show - which is very much justified coz a jodi which had so much potential n whom v longed to see together since a yr was given a dead end all of a sudden!

V wouldnt have complained n got even more frustrated if der magic remained the same n der love lives were going smooth..but even that is messed up! Overnite, RV-Panchis behaviour changed, v audience came to knw der feelngs fr der so called partners in 1 single epi...der was dis direct confession on one hand & an out of the blue kiss on the other...

Veeni n Vichi relation jst dont have the charm of a couple..it clearly luks forced n der tracks arent being handled well...so why dont u guys clearly stick to the original jodi of RaHi? Wen all can very well c da bond dey share is JUST not of bestoes alone...

I will go on n on...so i bettr stop rite here...IN SHORT,JST BRING BACK NONU MOTI!
*sigh*
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NOT at all satisfied and happy with the KiSha track. Please stop making them two ridiculous characters. They are FIRE. They are intense. They have ego's and self-respect.

They need to be shown as strong characters, and not someone they are NOT. What's the need for a stupid Love-test? It doesn't make any sense to me. Thanks to ArHad, that i'm still watching this show. KiSha are my favourite characters, and am simply hating to see them getting butchered well they are already butchered. BIG TIME!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

NOT at all satisfied and happy with the KiSha track. Please stop making them two ridiculous characters. They are FIRE. They are intense. They have ego's and self-respect.

They need to be shown as strong characters, and not someone they are NOT. What's the need for a stupid Love-test? It doesn't make any sense to me. Thanks to ArHad, that i'm still watching this show. KiSha are my favourite characters, and am simply hating to see them getting butchered well they are already butchered. BIG TIME!

All of us screaming the same thing, & no one seems to be listening...
This is KILLING me Yamz! Where are my KD & Kiya? :(
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KiSha are long gone, Shazzy! I cant believe I AM saying this. A few days back itself I was so positive and hopeful, and few days later here I am. Brooding and cribbing. Hate to see KiSha butchered like this :(
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really miss d old TBP very much
nowadays i don feel like watchin oly😡😡
the current track s🤢🤢
need d old kisha and rahi back
springkissed thumbnail
I wish there was a time machine, but alas, there is not! Goodness, my favorite show has dropped to such a low level that I need a time machine to go back and relive those moments from the past because for the love of all things that are great and wonderful, I can not tolerate what has become of this show. 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wish there was a time machine, but alas, there is not! Goodness, my favorite show has dropped to such a low level that I need a time machine to go back and relive those moments from the past because for the love of all things that are great and wonderful, I can not tolerate what has become of this show.</font>

How I wish.
Why are we commenting here? Its not like anyone is seeing this.
springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

How I wish.
Why are we commenting here? Its not like anyone is seeing this.

*sigh*..because this is the only place we can come and complain! For me, This place is my outlet, but even then I'm not really ranting, just trying to be very civil and objective. I really do need to stop coming back here. You're right! It's not like this is helping, or anyone is even listening. 
Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago