Film Previews & Reviews

KANK the movie = TANK the movie (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

huma91

Goldie

huma91

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
its weird how sum pple say its a great movie while others say its disappointing...wellwat movies do they like...if u see happy movies like k3g or kkhh...or khnh..u say they r too fake..now when karan johar makes a film out of real human realtionships pple say its bad...

y cant we just face reality..this is wats happenin in the real world..ples marriages are on rocks...maybe it may not be all real all the way...but some moments do remind u of others..or maybe even urseld..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KANK the movie = TANK the movie (Page 2)" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
agree with u....u r so righttt Tongue

koolsana

koolsana

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
well accordin to me it is a waste of time....i drove 40 minutes frm my house just to watch this crap Dead ....well even i had thought kj n srk wudnt let us down....but thank god im done wit the torture....well srk fans- he is rockin in the movie Smile

hotpink

Groupbie

hotpink

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

i agree relations are made a mockery, rather than solving with own respective spouses are getting therapy they turn to one another. What kind of message is this sending?

aarrghh!!it makes me soooo angry!!!this is why people like u shud jus watch david dhavan films!!!!!

u just dont understand the movie at all!!not all films have to send a message!!!!this film is showin wot can actually happen in real life. u guys think that johar is encouraging affairs and is trying to tell everyone to have an affair and then leave ur partner for ur lover.NO THATS NOT THE MESSAGE!!!all he was doin was showing that this cud hapen and is happening!!!it is true coz ive seen it happen.AND  if there is a message then it wud b that if u are unhappy in a marriage then end it becuase u r ruining both ur lives.Life is tooo short for u to b misserable and to keep trying to fix a failed marriage!!!

JOHAR WANTED US TO HATE DEV THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT!!!!DEV HAD BECOME BITTER BECUSE HE WASNT HAPPY!!!HIS MARRIAGE AND ALSO MAYA'S WAS A COMPROMISE!!!

thers soo much to say but i cnt b bothered becz u guys dnt hav a clu

im not sayin it was the best movie. i did think johar cud hav dun way betta but i thort the overall story was brilliant!!!!!i actaully think that the actual 'message' (if ther was)was the best thing about it!!!Smile

princess_sangha

princess_sangha

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
hmm..havent watched the movie but all i wud say is dat maybe u shud try looking at the movie in a different point of view...coz so far as I know karan johar he doesnt make stupid movies...his movies r funny/emotional yet entertaining...and maybe u expected too much coz its a KJ's movie!

Edited by princess_sangha - 13 August 2006 at 8:52pm

achhi_anil

Goldie

achhi_anil

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i watched the movie and to be honest it was a disater..i felt like running away from the theatre guyz.. Dead

Gossip_Queen81

Goldie

Gossip_Queen81

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotpink

i agree relations are made a mockery, rather than solving with own respective spouses are getting therapy they turn to one another. What kind of message is this sending?

aarrghh!!it makes me soooo angry!!!this is why people like u shud jus watch david dhavan films!!!!!

u just dont understand the movie at all!!not all films have to send a message!!!!this film is showin wot can actually happen in real life. u guys think that johar is encouraging affairs and is trying to tell everyone to have an affair and then leave ur partner for ur lover.NO THATS NOT THE MESSAGE!!!all he was doin was showing that this cud hapen and is happening!!!it is true coz ive seen it happen.AND  if there is a message then it wud b that if u are unhappy in a marriage then end it becuase u r ruining both ur lives.Life is tooo short for u to b misserable and to keep trying to fix a failed marriage!!!

JOHAR WANTED US TO HATE DEV THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT!!!!DEV HAD BECOME BITTER BECUSE HE WASNT HAPPY!!!HIS MARRIAGE AND ALSO MAYA'S WAS A COMPROMISE!!!

im not sayin it was the best movie. i did think johar cud hav dun way betta but i thort the overall story was brilliant!!!!!i actaully think that the actual 'message' (if ther was)was the best thing about it!!!Smile

I agree with you,people are still not mature to watch these kind of  films,and should be watched with a clear mind.It is better to end a marriage thats not going no where than staying in it and trying to solve it.If one was going through this in real life like dev and maya did than u would have a better understanding.

achhi_anil

Goldie

achhi_anil

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gossip_Queen81

Originally posted by hotpink

I agree with you,people are still not mature to watch these kind of  films,and should be watched with a clear mind.It is better to end a marriage thats not going no where than staying in it and trying to solve it.If one was going through this in real life like dev and maya did than u would have a better understanding.

i agree that if ur marriage doesnt work then you shd get rid of it..but in thi smovie preity and abishek are loving persons to their srk and rasni but still they dont find their married life beautiful....that is ridiculous..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top