Celebrity Fan Clubs

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Ude Khule Aasman Mein Khwabon Ke Parindey - Page 115

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Hi Dolly. :)

Nervous breakdown and amnesia? That sounds worrying.  I pray she gets better real soon. Insha Allah, she'll be fine. 
Feeling really bad at this news, please let us know how she is if you get any more news on her health.  Hoping this time you'll hear from her. :(

i m hazir πŸ˜†
was not well maybe zombie effectπŸ˜†
but hum ne serious situation mein bhi funny rehna haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dont worry
much better nowπŸ€—
thanks for prayers
Edited by 55shobha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 55shobha

i m hazir πŸ˜†

was not well maybe zombie effectπŸ˜†
but hum ne serious situation mein bhi funny rehna haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dont worry
much better nowπŸ€—
thanks for prayers

Shobha!πŸ€—

You had us so worried there! Really glad to hear you are better. :))
@Zombie effect- I know but you shouldn't stress so much, and most importantly don't keep it bottled up when it gets too much.  Please take care from now on, okay?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Shobha!πŸ€—

You had us so worried there! Really glad to hear you are better. :))
@Zombie effect- I know but you shouldn't stress so much, and most importantly don't keep it bottled up when it gets too much.  Please take care from now on, okay?

aww thanks alot
really lucky to have a friend like u all
that effect was 4 2-3 days i guess
maybe i was crushed btn class and practical thats why but now feeling good
@ BOLD- okay πŸ˜†
btw ramdan mubarak
hows days going?/
Edited by 55shobha - 9 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aww thanks alot

really lucky to have a friend like u all
that effect was 4 2-3 days i guess
maybe i was crushed btn class and practical thats why but now feeling good
@ BOLD- okay πŸ˜†
btw ramdan mubarak
hows days going?/

I know the workload must be huge but when you feel it's getting over your head, you need to take a step back and breathe! Or cry, that helps a lot too, it's embarrassing, but letting go and bawling my eyes (in private of course) out is something which has helped me stay afloat many a times. So yup, you try that, don't worry about feeling stupid afterwards, it's normal.πŸ˜›

Glad you are feeling good, better stay that way now! :))

Ramadan Mubarak to you too! It's going well. How about you? Best to take care and eat well in the morning, you need it! :))

I need to go now but was super happy to hear from you.  Stay healthy.  See you soon!πŸ€—

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAMMMIII !!! :))

@Crushes- Noo! So you were actually planning on giving us updates? Haye don't tell me I ruined a golden chance! No no Ami, please give us the updates cough I mean as your big sis would help you out in case you need any help...though have a feeling ** will be pretty good at helping when ever you are in need cough...of a friend i mean...need to shut up before you kill me🀣🀣

@Movie- Oh good thing then that i didn't read the spoiler part. True its Sid only that is making me put that movie in the to-watch-list. Ohhh! Jealous heroes are the best, hoping jealously jealousy mein kuch acha hua. No no continue fan-girling its fun, good to see you blushing wonder what the J Raman did?! πŸ˜›
True Batman's car is super cool and he has got a major fan following. Okay, noting it down too. 
Can imagine...have been making plans with my friends to meet up but with no results...and ab tu ramzan has started...don't know kab milna ho. Sooo desperately want to go out! Lol ignore just the silly bore mood speaking. πŸ˜›

Yeah hoping for the best and may Eid bring happiness for all. Ameen. :))
Cool yaar! Though yes getting up for sehri in winters is really difficult. I remember a few years back when Ramzan had came in December i used to find it so hard to get up. Used to be half asleep, wrapped in a shawl sitting at the table lol.
But this year...its opposite. Its SO hot here. Just five minutes out and you are dripping with sweat. Sorry the disgusting picture but really its icky hot here and to make matters worse the electricity load shedding has started esp when they shut down at night...its like killing! Sleeping patterns are already disturbed and then thanks to load shedding you can't even get a few hours of peaceful sleep. Even the ACs seem to be working less these days...or maybe its just the weather, too hot for everything. Khair, will complain less as the weather has cooled down a bit for the past two three days and hoping the monsoon rains will cool it a bit more. Which brings me to happy thoughts...rain! Can't wait for some rainy afternoons. hehe, okay ignore the silliness. πŸ˜›

Thanks love, wish your week went well too and the coming up weekend goes superbly well. Hoping your studies are going well, your tests went good and your paper is nearing completion. All the best for everything! Take good care too, don't stress much, stay healthy and happy. Lub ya too sweety. Hoping to catch you real sooon! *hugs* :))
Ameres thumbnail
SHOBHA! 
Thank god you are okay! You had gotten us worried there. Now like Ami said don't take too much stress...nothing is more important than health. So do take care and stay healthy and happy. Remember..we all love you! :))
Reenatyzed thumbnail
ANU
Ramdan mubarak
nothing to worry 
it was just due to overload LOL
i m fine now

u tell
hows days going??
Ameres thumbnail

ANU

Ramdan mubarak
nothing to worry 
it was just due to overload LOL
i m fine now

u tell
hows days going??

Ramadan Mubarak to you too! :))
Good to hear that, take care now. 

All good, just dealing with the hot weather. Uff melting right now. lol. So hows your Eid prep coming along? 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
i guess time to start new shelter πŸ˜›

lets march 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i guess time to start new shelter πŸ˜›

lets march 

yup shobhi now time 2 move 2 nxt PhAb/JayGun shelter.😊😊