NEW PROMO 10TH AUG (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 36

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Jalal knows that Jodha doesnt give two hoot with whom he sleeps with.He knows the more he distances himself from her,the more she will like it.I dnt want him to force himself on her but i do want him to sleep in the same room to piss her off.If she wants him to go he will stay to tease her and of course to stare at her.Reverse psychology applied here.
I agree... Jalal can give us trailer sr LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....ameilia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO 10TH AUG (Page 19)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Jalal knows that Jodha doesnt give two hoot with whom he sleeps with.He knows the more he distances himself from her,the more she will like it.I dnt want him to force himself on her but i do want him to sleep in the same room to piss her off.If she wants him to go he will stay to tease her and of course to stare at her.Reverse psychology applied here.
ur right...
for jodha it will be like...sleeping with the enemy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....ameiliariyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
In my view jalal will find every opportunity to get close with jodha... He won't leave her alone, coz he know if he does that she will be the most happy. But of course he won't force her, if she can't control n give in then jalal Embarrassed  Can't do anything LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SShreShthA...SoniSona....ppluvkuchameilia

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
EK really loves teasing us.
First that precap when we all thought Jalal went to Jodha for their SR...but that was not the case.
Then again another bedroom scene where Jalal almost raped Jodha...dream sequence.
Now a promo that hints another Suhaag Raat.
I can just imagine RT offscreenEmbarrassed.If he was shy with that horse scene then what about those upclose and sexy bedroom scenes Blushing?

mehvy12PrincessD...SoniSona....riyya6

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!
Really!!
I hope this time EKTA isn't fooling us... This time real something! or atleast a little somethingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kuch bhi bad Jalal Jodha ke paass pehele jaye

pressuStar_girl...SoniSona....riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Link LOL

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
link is yet to come...Cry

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Link plz LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.