Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jalal knows that Jodha doesnt give two hoot with whom he sleeps with.He knows the more he distances himself from her,the more she will like it.I dnt want him to force himself on her but i do want him to sleep in the same room to piss her off.If she wants him to go he will stay to tease her and of course to stare at her.Reverse psychology applied here.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ameilia

Jalal knows that Jodha doesnt give two hoot with whom he sleeps with.He knows the more he distances himself from her,the more she will like it.I dnt want him to force himself on her but i do want him to sleep in the same room to piss her off.If she wants him to go he will stay to tease her and of course to stare at her.Reverse psychology applied here.

I agree... Jalal can give us trailer sr 😆
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ur right...
for jodha it will be like...sleeping with the enemy...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In my view jalal will find every opportunity to get close with jodha... He won't leave her alone, coz he know if he does that she will be the most happy. But of course he won't force her, if she can't control n give in then jalal 😳  Can't do anything 😆
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EK really loves teasing us.
First that precap when we all thought Jalal went to Jodha for their SR...but that was not the case.
Then again another bedroom scene where Jalal almost raped Jodha...dream sequence.
Now a promo that hints another Suhaag Raat.
I can just imagine RT offscreen😳.If he was shy with that horse scene then what about those upclose and sexy bedroom scenes ☺️?
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!Oh Mi God!
Really!!
I hope this time EKTA isn't fooling us... This time real something! or atleast a little something😳😳
Kuch bhi bad Jalal Jodha ke paass pehele jaye
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi tak no link 🤣
ChupChupKe thumbnail
god wts this yaar !! pls koiii to karooo update 😭
ppluvkuch thumbnail

EK really loves teasing us.

First that precap when we all thought Jalal went to Jodha for their SR...but that was not the case.
Then again another bedroom scene where Jalal almost raped Jodha...dream sequence.
Now a promo that hints another Suhaag Raat.
I can just imagine RT offscreen😳.If he was shy with that horse scene then what about those upclose and sexy bedroom scenes ☺️?

are itne sare psudo(SR-rape) scene karne ke baad...RT ki sari sharam khatam ho gayee hogi...😆
..Annie.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

are itne sare psudo(SR-rape) scene karne ke baad...RT ki sari sharam khatam ho gayee hogi...😆

😆  lolz ☺️