Hitler Didi

{Hitler Didi Members Award - Peep In!} (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Congratulations to all the lovely winners...ClapParty

I dint vote for the awardsLOL, still receiving this from all the member's end makes it truly close to my heart.. Thank you all who voted for me and making it special for me..Hug
cheers my fellow-winners.. Heemadi, Cynthia SIS, Kanan and Shreya.. ..sharing the most polite member award with you all is a wonderful feeling..EmbarrassedDancingThank You for making me the one amongst you !! Oye Matru.. Matru-Bijlee ka pehla ward .. oh.. wat a feeling !ROFLParty
Heema di and Shreya.. Its an honour to be with you sharing this one
Group hug guys Hug 

Heema di ,Monadi, Pari di, Ranjini di, samiksha ,Walden, Saumya di .. .. All you guys and your awards.. Well-deserverd man ! Truly StarStar..Very Very Happy for you guys.. I had the most lovely time of my life with you frnz .

Hey bulbul Roshani .     THANK YOU !!!From the bottom of my heart, I am grateful for people like you. Thank you for you kindness and  Kind words .It is very much appreciated. HugHug I am very  happy and grateful to this forum because I  met person like you and many others!! Thank you '

Edited by Heema22 - 13 August 2013 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7_saumya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{Hitler Didi Members Award - Peep In!} (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone who thinks I'm reasonable and knowledgeable...clearly you guys haven't met the real me LOL  I am probably neither, but it feels great to win...so shukriya!!! Really has been a wonderful experience meeting all of you and interacting with you Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7light_28Heema22_saumya_clementina

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Thank you to everyone who thinks I'm reasonable and knowledgeable...clearly you guys haven't met the real me LOL  I am probably neither, but it feels great to win...so shukriya!!! Really has been a wonderful experience meeting all of you and interacting with you Big smile 

@bold:ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7WaldenHeema22

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
congratulation to all 
all deserve their title 

well done visha 

Edited by nutan7 - 13 August 2013 at 10:55am

-VishaD-Heema22_saumya_

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners. :)

-VishaD-Ranjinikishan_saumya_

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners ClapClapClap .. Vishaa spl congo to u for making a hatrick in awards WinkLOL and thanks to all those who voted me as most strict out here  Geek.. errr see I dont carry a danda TongueROFL

Everyone do use the siggies made so that all knows which category u won Embarrassed

Visha lovely post ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7-VishaD-Heema22.SilentPrincess_saumya_-dear10-

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i am surprised to see my name as i am not even active in the forum..it makes me really happy that people still remember me.. i thank everyone who voted for me..thanks a lot..love you all..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_clementina

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
and congratulations to everyone who won..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top