Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

{Hitler Didi Members Award - Peep In!} (Page 5)

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanx to every1 for voting me & considered as SV's biggest fan dearies..god bless u allSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-VishaD-nutan7Pari117_saumya_clementina

samiksha050992 IF-Sizzlerz
samiksha050992
samiksha050992

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thnku ol.. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-VishaD-Pari117Heema22_saumya_

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the lovely winners...ClapParty
 Specially Thank You Visha Di for this beautiful gift that you have given to everyone of us on the forum to take back home .These Awards will always remind me of one of the best times of my life I ever had. Never imagined an online forum would give me this kind of happiness.. thank You all .and congrats to you too di.. You rock !StarBig smile
 I dint vote for the awardsLOL, still receiving this from all the member's end makes it truly close to my heart.. Thank you all who voted for me and making it special for me..Hug
cheers my fellow-winners.. Heemadi, Cynthia SIS, Kanan and Shreya.. ..sharing the most polite member award with you all is a wonderful feeling..EmbarrassedDancingThank You for making me the one amongst you !! Oye Matru.. Matru-Bijlee ka pehla ward .. oh.. wat a feeling !ROFLParty
Heema di and Shreya.. Its an honour to be with you sharing this one
Group hug guys Hug 

Heema di ,Monadi, Pari di, Ranjini di, samiksha ,Walden, Saumya di .. .. All you guys and your awards.. Well-deserverd man ! Truly StarStar..Very Very Happy for you guys.. I had the most lovely time of my life with you frnz Hug
Congratzz PD , Nikhila di.. ClapEmbarrassed
Also conratzz Nancy and Yukti.. I just love your siggies and AVI's... You have made HD's CG a proud place ...EmbarrassedClap
Mithsi .. Congo dear ..Have enjoyed all your VM's on Inshi.. Hug
Congratzz Alujna21.. ClapEmbarrassed
Congratzz Sano88 and Jyoti06..Thank you mods for being the strict , the true hitlers when we used to  behave like snians at times LOL.. Your Hitler adalaat always will be remembered for its righteousnessBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7RanjinikishanPari117Heema22

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

ohh wow main rishiBlushing munnaROFL(sit yaar) dono ROFLROFLthankyou so much everyone who voted for me n visha you to Hug

congo to all winners Party
Mona di..Aap Rishi Silly.. By god sacchi bolu .. bahut jalan ho rahi hai mujhe ROFLKya baat hai.. Rk +munna ka naya combination ban gaya forum pe..LOLEmbarrassed
Congo di.. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Cyn , kanan ,roshini , shreya -you guys truly are the polite members...it was always great discussing the show with you guys...roshini ...if there was an  
 inshi fan one...I undoubtedly can tell,,,,,it would have gone to you ...always hopeful...
hey Thanks Surabhi It was pleasure meeting you too.
Inshi fan and me .. NO.. Now its Preethiji and Mona di who are the Inshi of the forum .. Haha..WinkLOL.. I ll have to become their fan then .. Congrtzz my inshi LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by light_28 - 12 August 2013 at 1:57pm
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

OMG what a pleasant surprise!! never imagined that i will be getting so much of love from you all, it feels as if my little efforts towards the forum is justified.. being entitled with some of the awesome titles is really touching, it wouldn't have been possible without love and support of whole forum, recently sv at awards brought various titles for me, but never expected such an overwhelming response at members awards for whole forum... I always write from heart, may it be anything and this forum gave me a beautiful platform to express myself, the journey would never have been better if i didnt have you all, may be supporting me or criticizing me, you guys have always made me strong.

Vulnerable Pari who decided to leave forum in early months of HD due to something bitter to A Strong Pari who can't ever quit till how strong people or situations become!!! these discussions made me strong personally.. thanks to everyone for being part of this journey..

Congratulations to Everyone on the List who got Awards!!! All the deserving names are on the List Clap Thanks to Visha for this Initiative.

Mona ji opened up the thread and ur name cheered me up, sach me u r rishi and munna bhai of the forum, rishi jaisi smartness aur munna bhai jaise one liners which are super hit!!  well deserved di 
Ranjini di  sumit's biggest fan to aap ho hi, noone can doubt it, you always do a lot when it comes about our SV.. thanku so much for ur every efforts towards sumit 
Shreya you are truly a gem, though we interacted less but how much we did it was special for me u deserve to be the sweetest!!
Sammii  baccho ki mummy won the award!! taaliyaan.. u keep our AT alive always, our jaan of forum deserved it for sure
most helpful member KCP shreya, kcp tere sath award share krne me maza aa rha hai, le idhar bhi apan dono partner LOL best personality me bhi partners hai.. awards partner ban gaye hum kcp se
Most polite members are all my most favorite names -- 
rosh  most polite and our optimist ray of hope (hence our roshni) very well deserved, proud of having u beside me as my behna!!
cyn sis who is my first forum friend, congratulations sis u deserved this 
heema di.. no words, i call di my cough syrup, she has medicines to all my problems, definately u are most polite here di, how bitter arguements are but you never leave your nature, your answers are always poilte, that makes u special
kanan, though we met less but her topics are genuinely good and worth reading, polite and true heart member, wish to talk more wid you, congratulations kanan 
and shreya... she is definately everyone's favorite lil heart.
heema di, my di is definately most respectful over here,  her polite nature and sober attitude makes her diamond
walden congrats for being most reasonable!! its always great reading your posts and comments, you are one of the gems of forum.. and definately most knowledgeable too, wish to read more of ur posts may be on another forum someday 
miths congrats we all love ur VMs, keep making more for us
visha u are genuinely our favorite DT member, we were so lucky to have you here
anju di thanks for doing this much for forum, ur WU has always been our life support system, thanks for giving so much of time to it

Loving all the winner siggies, awesome job by creation makers, using some of my title signature in my dabba Embarrassed all are so beautiful, thanks a lot.

last but not the least i would like to mention some of the remarkable names who were always by my side throughout the journey.

i will start by heema di, thank you so much di for everything you have done till now, i never had any elder sister, even none of my cousins are elder to me, your presence filled that void of my life.
simran, a sister cum bestie who has always stood for me and supported me in every thick and thin, will say smething in sim's style *proud of having you girlie in my life*
cynthia for being a very helpful friend, veena di for supporting me at tough times and guiding me what to do and what not, mona ji for wiping up my tears every time when i fall and giving me courage to stand back again, shweta for cheering me up by her sweetness, sumbal for on and off chats of ours, yet being by my side, sumana for our long anti-drooling sessions LOL kcp for being partner at good and bad times, walden for her antiseptic PMs which recovers me from infections i get LOL rosh for starting at a point where everyone surrenders, for her optimism and caring nature, conny di for bringing back my lost smile at tough times, ranjini di for never giving up how hard situations may be, clara for her sweet nature, sonie for her magic wand that spreads smile, diya for calling me mummy LOL malay bhai, saurabh bhai, raj bhai, ashish bhai for being my support system at critical situations, and being a tough to shed away every problems which comes my way, samiksha for masti sessions on AT, sonia, neha for being a true friend, pami for endless debates we have, sachin ji, mahesh ji for giving some golden initial HD forum days..
shona for the beautiful memories she gave in his journey, and for nature which she owes, she has ability to cheer up the hearts of people, thanks for being such a sweet friend
apoorva for her nature to fight for the right and support a right cause, though many time our opinions doesnt match yet i love her nature to stand for right, she can never make blind judgements, even in order to make her believe my points i need to state the logics.. thats a gud quality of urs!! just be always like this, thanks for your presence here
sorry if i missed anyone, all are special for me.. everyone whom i met on this forum, may or may not be a friend but a feeling of togetherness was always there being an HDian.
I couldnt mention some names due to promises but they too are special for me, and their presence has been such a pleasure

lastly i want to thank everyone for accepting me and making me win not only titles but gems as my friends here, Love you all Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pari di... Hug.. Your caling me behna is more than enough for me..What more do I say, only you could  make a post emotional and could turn one minute emotion into a post for everyone..the evidence is all above by you yourself .. well deserved awrds di.. congratzz...Love you di.StarHug

Edited by light_28 - 12 August 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Edited double post .

Edited by Heema22 - 12 August 2013 at 6:45pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

OMG what a pleasant surprise!! never imagined that i will be getting so much of love from you all, it feels as if my little efforts towards the forum is justified.. being entitled with some of the awesome titles is really touching, it wouldn't have been possible without love and support of whole forum, recently sv at awards brought various titles for me, but never expected such an overwhelming response at members awards for whole forum... I always write from heart, may it be anything and this forum gave me a beautiful platform to express myself, the journey would never have been better if i didnt have you all, may be supporting me or criticizing me, you guys have always made me strong.

Vulnerable Pari who decided to leave forum in early months of HD due to something bitter to A Strong Pari who can't ever quit till how strong people or situations become!!! these discussions made me strong personally.. thanks to everyone for being part of this journey..

Congratulations to Everyone on the List who got Awards!!! All the deserving names are on the List Clap Thanks to Visha for this Initiative.

Mona ji opened up the thread and ur name cheered me up, sach me u r rishi and munna bhai of the forum, rishi jaisi smartness aur munna bhai jaise one liners which are super hit!!  well deserved di 
Ranjini di  sumit's biggest fan to aap ho hi, noone can doubt it, you always do a lot when it comes about our SV.. thanku so much for ur every efforts towards sumit 
Shreya you are truly a gem, though we interacted less but how much we did it was special for me u deserve to be the sweetest!!
Sammii  baccho ki mummy won the award!! taaliyaan.. u keep our AT alive always, our jaan of forum deserved it for sure
most helpful member KCP shreya, kcp tere sath award share krne me maza aa rha hai, le idhar bhi apan dono partner LOL best personality me bhi partners hai.. awards partner ban gaye hum kcp se
Most polite members are all my most favorite names -- 
rosh  most polite and our optimist ray of hope (hence our roshni) very well deserved, proud of having u beside me as my behna!!
cyn sis who is my first forum friend, congratulations sis u deserved this 
heema di.. no words, i call di my cough syrup, she has medicines to all my problems, definately u are most polite here di, how bitter arguements are but you never leave your nature, your answers are always poilte, that makes u special
kanan, though we met less but her topics are genuinely good and worth reading, polite and true heart member, wish to talk more wid you, congratulations kanan 
and shreya... she is definately everyone's favorite lil heart.
heema di, my di is definately most respectful over here,  her polite nature and sober attitude makes her diamond.
walden congrats for being most reasonable!! its always great reading your posts and comments, you are one of the gems of forum.. and definately most knowledgeable too, wish to read more of ur posts may be on another forum someday 
miths congrats we all love ur VMs, keep making more for us
visha u are genuinely our favorite DT member, we were so lucky to have you here
anju di thanks for doing this much for forum, ur WU has always been our life support system, thanks for giving so much of time to it

Loving all the winner siggies, awesome job by creation makers, using some of my title signature in my dabba Embarrassed all are so beautiful, thanks a lot.

last but not the least i would like to mention some of the remarkable names who were always by my side throughout the journey.

i will start by heema di, thank you so much di for everything you have done till now, i never had any elder sister, even none of my cousins are elder to me, your presence filled that void of my life.
simran, a sister cum bestie who has always stood for me and supported me in every thick and thin, will say smething in sim's style *proud of having you girlie in my life*
cynthia for being a very helpful friend, veena di for supporting me at tough times and guiding me what to do and what not, mona ji for wiping up my tears every time when i fall and giving me courage to stand back again, shweta for cheering me up by her sweetness, sumbal for on and off chats of ours, yet being by my side, sumana for our long anti-drooling sessions LOL kcp for being partner at good and bad times, walden for her antiseptic PMs which recovers me from infections i get LOL rosh for starting at a point where everyone surrenders, for her optimism and caring nature, conny di for bringing back my lost smile at tough times, ranjini di for never giving up how hard situations may be, clara for her sweet nature, sonie for her magic wand that spreads smile, diya for calling me mummy LOL malay bhai, saurabh bhai, raj bhai, ashish bhai for being my support system at critical situations, and being a tough to shed away every problems which comes my way, samiksha for masti sessions on AT, sonia, neha for being a true friend, pami for endless debates we have, sachin ji, mahesh ji for giving some golden initial HD forum days..
shona for the beautiful memories she gave in his journey, and for nature which she owes, she has ability to cheer up the hearts of people, thanks for being such a sweet friend
apoorva for her nature to fight for the right and support a right cause, though many time our opinions doesnt match yet i love her nature to stand for right, she can never make blind judgements, even in order to make her believe my points i need to state the logics.. thats a gud quality of urs!! just be always like this, thanks for your presence here
sorry if i missed anyone, all are special for me.. everyone whom i met on this forum, may or may not be a friend but a feeling of togetherness was always there being an HDian.
I couldnt mention some names due to promises but they too are special for me, and their presence has been such a pleasure

lastly i want to thank everyone for accepting me and making me win not only titles but gems as my friends here, Love you all Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pari  @ bold black and red 

Hi  Pari . I am really  touched by  your kind words which are very hard to come by in HD forum. I really don't  deserve the honor but I do appreciate it because Appreciation is a wonderful thing, It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, and for feelings I'll always treasure . As you know I am oldest in my family and I am used to having younger sisters and cousins so adding one more is my pleasure !!  Hug
Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 12 August 2013 at 6:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Pari117

Go to top