Hitler Didi

{Hitler Didi Members Award - Peep In!} (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

--Divya--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Divya--

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Congrats for all winners...Party

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-VishaD-RanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic-Pari117.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{Hitler Didi Members Award - Peep In!} (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
OMG Indira Sharma of the forum Shocked Blushing

YipeeeDancingParty

looks like when we open the thread my name is on the top LOL

Thanks Visha and everyone who nominated me Smile

Nancy, NIkhi and UK - you people deserve it Thumbs Up

Nancy - i am a big fan of your AVIs and siggies. always churavooo your siggies and AVIs to use in my dabba Embarrassed LOL

@all winners - congrats guys Clap

*PROUD TO BE INDIRA SHARMA OF THE FORUM*

Edited by -PD- - 09 August 2013 at 11:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...light_28-VishaD-RamziMeriJaanclementinaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

Ketaki19

IF-Sizzlerz

Ketaki19

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
congrats for all winners Party 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-VishaD-adinats07Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-Heema22clementinaPari117-dear10-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
awww visha di thanks for the hardwork you put in...and sorry that I didn't nominate...choosing always creates a problem for me...lol...but I am glad you got a great response...and the thread is gorgeous...stunning...loved it

pd...congratz ...surely you deserved the Indira sharma title...you have been a great member on forum...the way you discuss things...relate it to life...and the way you handle situations...too proud of having you on forum di...you have a mixture of everything...like caring , emotional, sweet , loving ...love you
Mona ...I am too happy that your received the  rishi of the forum...you completely deserved it...its always great reading about rishi from you ...moreover you light the atmosphere with your jokes...and ofcourse emotional like rishi...you have been a great supporter and an ardent fan...
Nikhila di...ab kya kahu...the rati one always belongs to you...its like an obvious thing...love you for loving di like that...
rajini--Now even this kind of obvious...there is no bigger fan of sumit other than you on the forum .
Cyn , kanan ,roshini , shreya -you guys truly are the polite members...it was always great discussing the show with you guys...roshini ...if there was an inshi fan one...I undoubtedly can tell,,,,,it would have gone to you ...always hopeful...and Cynthia...I miss you so much on the forum...shreya...not just this one ...all the awards you got here are very well deserved ...cxongratz dear...and kanan...it was always a pleasure discussing with you...thanks for everything ..
mithsi and uk----guys undoubtedly you are the best vm makers of the forum...uk,,,,,loved each vm of yours...and mithsi...the one I loved the most of yours was what you made for sumit's birthday thread . Thanks guys for making this forum colourful with your vms . I miss one here . Aisha deserves it as well...her vm jhak maar ke and rati di birthday thread one were class apart . And ofcourse supriya . You allmake lovely vms .
uk ...congratz darling...you are undoubtedly the best siggy maker ...love , adore your siggies...love you...
and Nancy...FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR MAKING SO PRETTY SIGGIES FOR THIS THREAD ...and congratz our creative member...best siggy maker...best avi maker...you truly deserved all the three...the whole forum is proud to have you...you make the best creations in the whole world...love you endless for all those angel avis throughout HD...its always a treat to see your work...love you jaan
 visha di----congratz...and you truly deserved that...you do so much for our forum ...we love you di and we are thankful to you for your efforts ...hugs
sano di and jyoti di - congratz guys...love you and sano di...miss you a lot .
one more member I will like to mention here in the dev team is none other than anju di...a salute to her for providing us such awesome written updates throughout hd ...we all love you di for your efforts .

and at the end I would like to thank all the members of the forum who have been supporting hitler didi show throughout...thanks and would love to take some special names as well,...first of all my nrianz ...you guys are like a family now...love each one of you from the core of  my heart...thanks for being there for me...and for making my hd journey so special...and ofcourse thanks to ...set_raj bro , dhanya di ,my little sis wardah , konkana , paulomi ,raj bro. Love you all . May god bless you all with happiness .

Edited by EtherealRati - 10 August 2013 at 1:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21..Cinderella...light_28-VishaD-Ranjinikishanclementina.ByGod.Nancy-dear10-Mystique.

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
ohh wow main rishiBlushing munnaROFL(sit yaar) dono ROFLROFLthankyou so much everyone who voted for me n visha you to Hug

congo to all winners Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...light_28-VishaD-Heema22-SUMITaholic-adinats07RanjinikishanPari117-Shwetha-clementinaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

designersaini

IF-Sizzlerz

designersaini

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
congrats everyone Party .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-VishaD-adinats07RanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic-Pari117clementinaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners Hug
HD is awesome . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...light_28-VishaD-RanjinikishanclementinaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@ Nancy , your AVIs and Siggies are the best 
Can you please PM me some tips on how to do siggies n also how to post picture LOL, I wish to post pics of Rati sometime but I don't know really don't how LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...-VishaD-clementinaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top