Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Too bad Gunjan has no brother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
After listening to Mayank talk down to both Gunjan and Rachna about helping Vihaan, I just felt that it was too bad that Gunjan didn't have a brother.
If she had, then Mayank would never have been able to get married to Gunjan. Her brother would not have given him a second chance especially after the way Mayank humiliated Gunjan publicly many  many times.

Poor Rachna, I wonder how she must be feeling, listening to Mayank stop Gunjan from helping her. Especially after all that she did to help him marry Gunjan. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21suresh555brat2008braich_galleavesandwavesNaivedya-Eris-ZenerDiode

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too bad Gunjan has no brother" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Gunjan has bobby but i doubt he would do anything ROFL . . He remembers Vihaan dumped Rachna got engaged to Gunjan But forgets he himself dumped Gunjan and claimed Charu would be a better match, dumped Charu and wanted to marry Gunjan . . . . Uski yaddash bahut kamzor hai. Even Shayl s who supported Gunjan marrying Mayank the first time . . . . He also forgets Rachna is the main reason he got rid of Charu. . . . . Seriously Rachna must be feeling like shit seeing Mayank ask Gunjan to choose. . . I want her to take the blame tomorrow and go to jail as the jail   is better than the madhouse . . .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena.NamaVihaanaMythilyRamanJulieDbrat2008braich_galZenerDiode

MythilyRaman

IF-Dazzler

MythilyRaman

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
If the brother is like mayank better not to have one. How worst brother he is. Job? Really? He want someone to take the blame for the crime they never commit to save his so called job? Cant he afford another job? How can he destroy the cd just like that, someone's life depend on that Angry mayank is such a coward person who cannot face the world he is nothing compare to vihaan. Even rachna is more brave than mayank. Ghar ki beta my foot!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Maithily62Leena.NamaprernagirlVihaanaNisha.liniNieevethalittyJulieDbraich_gal-Eris-ZenerDiode

judiezzz

Groupbie

judiezzz

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
REALLY AGREE WITH YOU...MAYANK WAS GIVEN SECOND CHANCE BECAUSE HE HUMILIATED GUNJAB A GAZILLION TIMES...
AND KNOW WHEN RACHNA IS GIVING VIHAAN A SECOND CHANCE MAYANK WONT ALLOW HIS SISTER TO...

I MUST SAY MAYANK AND VIHAAN WERE JUST LIKE THE SAME PERSON BEFORE...( I THINK MAYANK HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT)...
JUST LIKE VIHAAN, HE HUMILIATED GUNJAN INFROT OF EVERYONE...DeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena.NamaNieevethaJulieDbraich_gal-Eris-ZenerDiode

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

Gunjan has bobby but i doubt he would do anything ROFL . . He remembers Vihaan dumped Rachna got engaged to Gunjan But forgets he himself dumped Gunjan and claimed Charu would be a better match, dumped Charu and wanted to marry Gunjan . . . . Uski yaddash bahut kamzor hai. Even Shayl s who supported Gunjan marrying Mayank the first time . . . . He also forgets Rachna is the main reason he got rid of Charu. . . . . Seriously Rachna must be feeling like shit seeing Mayank ask Gunjan to choose. . . I want her to take the blame tomorrow and go to jail as the jail   is better than the madhouse . . .

nahii.. khud ko bahot mahaan samajta he "mera Mayank beta" Tongue   

otherwise you have said all . so nothing to add anymore WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antimayan

If the brother is like mayank better not to have one. How worst brother he is. Job? Really? He want someone to take the blame for the crime they never commit to save his so called job? Cant he afford another job? How can he destroy the cd just like that, someone's life depend on that Angry mayank is such a coward person who cannot face the world he is nothing compare to vihaan. Even rachna is more brave than mayank. Ghar ki beta my foot!!!

He has forgotten that his whole family would be in Jail if Rajeev was not there during suicide track

I still wonder what Gunjan so called mature girl saw in Mayank to get marry him Confused   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDbrat2008MythilyRamanbraich_gal

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antimayan

i agree wid u...havin a brother like mayank then its better not to have a brother..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDMythilyRamanbraich_galZenerDiode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top