Diya Aur Baati Hum

Biggest Leap [spoilers] - Page 4

iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
anusha ji and rama aunty:

confidence is relative. Suraj's confidence in such things is always low. He never initiates a hug,i don't understand why.
yesterday was a big thing for both of them,going by their standards!
yes,i did find him confident yesterday,may be its a personal thing as i find suraj to be an epitome on perfection;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ummesulaiman

PP

Actually this post is just to irritate Samah Baji.  Will comment again after actually reading your post 😆

this is rudeness on level one billion and a half

jhema thumbnail
When Suraj showing his cheeks to sandhya
I was saying like " Go Sandhya Go, Give a peck to him. He will never cross his limits untill you give permission to him. He already forgot that U r his wife. Pls remind him by giving a kiss."

But What can we do? As usual they disappoint us.
But Why didn't she give  even a hug?😭 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ummesulaiman

PP

</div>
<div>Actually this post is just to irritate Samah Baji. Will comment again after actually reading your post 😆

Never try to irritate hyperactive kiddos like SaMi. You never know what they say, speak, write in that mode! 🤔

Edited:- Sorry Ammi-Jaan! I wrote it in my pet ka dard mode! Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys I am kinda late, you know watched the episode only yesterday.I would say I call the scene 8/10. Sooraj was clear in his indirect hint as to what he wanted after Chotu left.  Though I would say Sandhya cupping his cheek was fine, but I would have loved her plant a gentle kiss on his cheek and run away blushing before he could catch her. That was perfect, normal and leave aside Hus-wife relationship, even among lovers when you are at emotional high like friday's epi a gentle peck is expected. CVs actually frizzled out the whole thing.

Otherwise I am happy and singing " Akele hain tho kya gham hai" from QSQT. SURYA out of RM is too good to be true.😃
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Amlu-

Never try to irritate hyperactive kiddos like SaMi. You never know what they say, speak, write in that mode! 🤔

Edited:- Sorry Ammi-Jaan! I wrote it in my pet ka dard mode!

@ bold:  I know Ami...I thought I was doing a little tang khichayee...but seems she took it the wrong way...look what she did to my car...😲

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Fatima Ammi:- 🤣. We're doing your body-pulling only. 🤣. I always wonder why you senior ladies in the forum are sweet and innocent. . You all are carrying so much sweetness that sometimes i afraid i'll suffer from diabetes soon! 😒