@sindu thanks for the spoiler ðŸ¤£
@ i think thursday epi was better than yesterday episode
it was natural , sooraj asking for cupping the cheeks omg, 

i dont know how these children are going to behave in ssm
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh pothi.its urs..OMG..sorry pothi.hmm k from now on i wont use dbc.k.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anusha a serious doubt has arisen in my mind. Find a solution for me. How did Suraj manage to get 22 gifts into the house without the prying eyes of Meena and Bhabo is a mystery. A house in which a newspaper purchase raises eyebrows something which costs Rs.5 how did Suraj accomplish this...Yeh to duniya ka aathwa ajuba hua...Us pe why no aangan drama..😆
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uma, you asking for my help? I'm still recovering from how Suraj was so worried that the 22 disappeared from the bed and went to look in the cupboard. Did he think some Rathi had come and carefully stacked them in their cupboard? And also Sandy is suddenly 22... 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Nice post as usual. SurYa romance started off on a good and cute note but fizzled out. I have stopped expecting any progress in that side of their marital life. It only leads to disappointments. In the same way I am also not very hopeful of their separation from RP to be long term meaning upto the time she goes for her training. I would have loved that peace and quiet but I some how feel this separation will be short term and either Bhabo, Bhabasa's illness or some other mishap like Meena's BS revelation and the subsequent chaos following that will bring them back. I do not think CVs want Sandhya to study for IPS in peace. Their track record has been love for drama, conspiracy, back stabbing, cheating etc etc and I have serious doubts whether they will divert from that backdrop. Even if temporary separation makes Bhabo realize in what a lap of luxury she has been living with Suraj shouldering the financial burden, I am ok with it. Let us see how it plays out.

I think me and Shruthi were the only ones who predicted  bout Suraj moving out of the house with Sandhya , most of the forum members thought It wont happen , I also mentioned in my post that bhabo bhabasa convo about family togetherness was a hint towards future seperation
 ..Shruthi discussed about emotional blackmailing from bhabo's side before the finale that turned out to be true as well.
If they had to stick with the previous track record then  Bhabo cud  have accepted sandy's dream  forcibly knowing the matka truth or even LC could come out.
I feel this is the revamp Sumeet sir was talking about , Suraj Sandhya will go through a new journey and we will back to rathi house after she becomes an IPS  and till then  bhabo actually starts repenting her decision and feels how the  house is  suffering without Surya. Rest TRPS are the ultimate indication for cv's to decide what to do
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

was this surya leaving RM misunderstood for leap
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya possibly SurYa leaving was the 'big' leap. Leap in thinking, not time wise.

Now when I think about Bhabo's vision of Sandy arriving in uniform at RM with sirens in the middle of the night and breaks all the pots and says 'Main jeet gayi hoon' ... she was literally living away from home and came to visit Bhabo at midnight post IPS (BhaSan love) 
thala thumbnail
🤣 AJ you are awesome
thala thumbnail
leap veap kuch nahin
spoliers fooled us😆
Sonali_11 thumbnail
@ Rama and Sindu Can't say anything about the leap as yet .. lets see . I just gave my prediction regarding the seperation being long term . Its all up to cv's and trps

Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago